[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
I met a girl at work a few weeks back and I've been talking to her a lot, she's been over to my house a few times and we've made out and cuddled a lot but that's about it, the problem is, she has had some shitty things happen to her so she's apprehensive about trusting anyone again.

I really like her, and I'm pretty sure she likes me or she wouldn't be spending so much time with me, but how do I push further to get her to be my official girlfriend without scaring her away because of her fear of commitment?
>>
>>18209703
Okay, here's what you do anon: Chill the fuck out.

It's been a few weeks. What the fuck are you trying to push so hard to get some sort of commitment out of her?
>>
>>18209722

>i've never been in a relationship before
>>
>>18209741
Well if you think pressuring girl with trust issues into sex will speed the things up, you are probably right. She will break up with him in no time.

What do you want op? Fast sex or long relationship? Ask her on dates and make sure she knows you like her in both romantic and lustful way. Fap in the meantime or get easier girl.
>>
>>18209755

I want a long relationship, I didn't know girlfriend =/= immediate sex.
>>
>>18209780
Well, it depends on what type of girl you are dating. There are dudes who wont touch woman if they wont give up sex on 1st date.

And also there are others who consider girl sexing on 1st date as slut not worthy their time.

But if you crave some quality long term relationship or even finding wife material girl, few weeks or even month without sex is no big deal.

Stay cool with her, show her some affection and cuddle and kiss her as often as you can. Sooner or later she wont be able to withstand and she will jump you. Girls like when they are in center of attention.
>>
>>18209811

Ty this makes me feel at ease, I was starting to worry I've been going too ham, we've only talked about sex one time and it wasn't really obvious, I just told her I wanted to make her feel extra special once she's more comfortable after she was here one night, and she said to give her some time lol.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.