[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stoner flat mate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: hm.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Hi,

So there's this new girl who moved into the flat I'm sharing with a couple of other girls. It's supposed to be a professional flat share. Thing is, this girl has a live-in boyfriend who does nothing for a living, is constantly at the flat. She and him are getting stoned every single day. I can smell it. I feel uncomfortable. What do I do? Do I rat them out to the landlord? Help!
>>
help
>>
Kill yourself autist
>>
>18209506

why? That's not helpful.
>>
>>18209453
>Do I rat them out to the landlord?
Yes. You can try talking to them, but they'll just try to make you feel like the asshole for wanting to have a place to live where you can be comfortable.

Check if there was some agreement or regulation that says it's a non-smoking apartment or specifically drug-free.
>>
>>18209526
Yes, it's non-smoking. Visitors can stay for up to 3 days, if longer duration, must be consulted with all other flat mates. This hasn't happened, he has been here for a week.
>>
File: 1487616242568.png (131KB, 520x351px) Image search: [Google]
1487616242568.png
131KB, 520x351px
>>18209592
Definitely try talk it out with her. but if that doesn't work there is no hope so rat her out about everything she does against contract, the landlord will force her or kick her out, win win.
>>
>>18209605
I have spoken to her about the smoking indoors which she ignored completely. She said she was sorry initially but after about a week or so it started again. Same with the guy practically living in the flat.
>>
>>18209453
Just tell them to smoke outside or in the garage

smoking inside is a trash move
>>
File: 1480555141369.png (1MB, 1644x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480555141369.png
1MB, 1644x1080px
>>18209624
You want to be delicate, but you don't have to put up with that kind of bullshit, if you are 100% sure that you can't get through to her you will want to talk it out the landlord, maybe organize a surprise inspection, trust me the landlord will be just as upset as smoking can completely ruin a flat not to mention the legal problems. OR you could go nuclear and call the police on them for being druggies (how funny would that be).
>>
>>18209632
Weed smoke doesn't cling to the walls and linger like tobacco does.

Smoking inside is still a nigger move, but weed smoke doesn't linger and smell stale like tobacco. A couple nights if open windows and it will be gone.
>>
File: youllneverseeitcoming.png (421KB, 560x557px) Image search: [Google]
youllneverseeitcoming.png
421KB, 560x557px
>>18209632
>call police
>what is your emergency?
>hi my roommate is smoking weed
>I'm sorry?
>they're doing drugs it's illegal come arrest them
>Sorry, sir, can you give me more details? Where are they doing this?
>In their room in our apartment
>*click*

>>18209453
Buy some febreeze, faggot, your landlord won't care and the cops certainly won't.
>>
>>18209632
I have considered calling the cops. I am planning on arranging a meeting with the other girls, they don't like it either.
>>
>>18209641
It's the inconsiderate, spoilt, entitled act which annoys me. If they smoked outside, I wouldnt care.
>>
>>18209641
>implying that I haven't planted crystal meth in their rooms
>>18209634
Even if you were a stoner, why would you even want to smoke indoors and make the flat smell for a couple days.
>>
>>18209649
So ask them to smoke outside or smoke out a window

tell them to get a vape

consider basic communication before ultimatums and 911.
>>
>>18209652
>stoners
>letting their shit smell
sploofs
febreze
vaporizers
>>
>>18209654
>not immediately giving them 24 hours to fulfill your demands or you will burn the flat down
You have much to learn
>>
>>18209652
My stoner ex gf always wanted to smoke inside. It's a tolerance thing. Basically she would just keep smoking bowls and passing it for like 30 minutes to an hour.

At that point it's like, homegirl, buy a bong. But bong rips aren't as smooth and relaxing as a pipe. Personally I used to enjoy thin joints that took 5 minutes and I would smoke them outside. But her tolerance was insane. She wanted to smoke inside her grandmas house when she was out of town.

I imagine your room mate is the same.

Tell her to get a Pax vape for inside or to take bong rips on the patio.
>>
>>18209453
Is he paying rent? If not, whoever is on the lease has the right to demand he leave (and if she goes with him, all the better)
>>
>>18209726
He is not paying rent. He is 'learning' English and is basically a neet who gets high with her all day long.
>>
>>18209657
This. Tell them to manage their shit. I am a smoker, and can assure you they're just being pointlessly rude, because there are ways for a smoker and non-smoker to coexist. People have had to deal with this situation for ages. They can smoke anywhere, you reside there. If they don't want to cooperate, rat them out they would completely deserve it.
>>
Thanks everyone who gave helpful suggestions, it's in process. Will update on how it goes.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.