[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want life to be like anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: feng.jpg (236KB, 1200x882px) Image search: [Google]
feng.jpg
236KB, 1200x882px
Hello /adv/.

I know I sound like I'm 12 but I'm 29, about to hit 30. I want this world to look more like an anime. I constantly (day)dream about it and it's driving me nuts. I have a really good life: loving friends, family, good job, plenty of vacation, hobbies, and the occasional excitement. But whenever I do something "adventurous" like a vacation in an exotic country or taking up a slightly dangerous hobby, it all feels so fabricated. All I wish for is for this world to be more colorful and exciting, just like those anime worlds.

How do I solve this problem, /adv/?
>>
>>18209389
I haven't even read what you wrote, I just want to say that Feng Shen Ji is fucking awesome
>>
>>18209389
Start drawing/writing. It'll make your daydreaming more "real".
>>
>>18209389
Drugs. Lots of drugs.
>>
>>18209389
> How do I solve this problem, /adv/?
Stop being a weeb, and stop watching those cartoons, they're not doing you good.
>>
>>18209389
Go backpacking in East Asia / Indochina. Japan, Taiwan, Mongolia, Vietnam, Thailand. I'm dead serious.

Here's the key, don't call it as a "vacation." Don't think about it as an "adventure" either. It's just a thing you're doing. Touch down with some supplies, do a little research so that you're not totally lost, but don't plan ANY activities. Every single thing you do, besides what little you look up ahead of time in order to keep moving and avoid dying, should be unplanned and a surprise. Keep a pretty tight budget too. No fancy hotels. Actually, no hotels, period. You either get to stay in hostels or camp the fuck out, motherfucker.

Meeting up with other travelers is OK but if you stop somewhere and you see a bunch of white college kids getting drunk then keep on walking.

If that still ends up feeling fabricated, then I dunno, there's something wrong with you and I don't know how to help. But I doubt it will.

It won't be like an anime, but it will be an adventure, and you will see and do cool shit, and by the end of it, I can promise that you'll be ready for some blissful, boring, western normality. Also you'll really be craving pizza or anything that doesn't involve fucking noodles.

And be smart, get traveler's insurance.
>>
>>18209395
It will take forever to become even OK at it.
>>
>>18209389

>it all feels fabricated
>i wish it was more like a fabricated cartoon
>>
>>18209700
Are you being serious?
>>
>>18209393
>amazing art
>fully colorized
>incredible fight scenes
>great story
>cool characters

Hell yeah.
>>
>>18209430
I've gone backpacking/camping in Germany/France if that counts. It felt alright at the time but once I returned home it was just another one of those nice-ish memories in my head. Will asian countries make a difference?
>>
>>18209410
How would that help?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.