[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i fucking hate myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1491159771741.png (51KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491159771741.png
51KB, 800x800px
i suck at school there is just this one subject i am good at and today we had an exam it is not so important since it's not the end of the year yet but i got a C my teacher said i will easily have an A but i'm so mad at myself for that i never had a grade smaller than A in this subjects in all other i plain suck Fs and Ds and i didn't know a grade could really get to me so much but this just hit me hard i don't know why cuz i'm a bad student and this one subject makes me happy and everything but i got a C in it, now i feel so mad at myself i am at this moment at the brink at dropping out of school right now and never going back and doing a low end job to the rest of my life i feel so awful please help me
>>
Clearly that one subject is lunch, because it sure as hell isn't English.
>>
>>18209335
>now i feel so mad at myself i am at this moment at the brink at dropping out of school right now and never going back and doing a low end job to the rest of my life i feel so awful please help me
If you do that, you're going to absolutely hate yourself at 30 and wish you went back in time. Apply yourself, focus on your studies, and actually take school seriously. It sounds like you've allowed yourself to get a little too cocky about this particular subject which made you slip. It's bad to be that away about any kind of subject--there's always more to learn.
>>
here is me again, i cooled off a bit, but am still pretty mad at myself (now i'm just feeling pure self hate) i'm not really as bad as i said (just Fs and Ds) i am doing good at some other subjects too (in the rush of the moment i wrote i am a bad student) but everyone is proud of winning something or achieving something high and here i was just proud with having nothing less than a straight A in this subject i was poor for a good time of my life and since my parents were divorced my mother worked 10 hours a day +2 hours to get there and back and my father sent occassional cash aid to me and i couldn't really focus on studies and there was this guy trying to harrass my mom he never luckily did but he did threaten her and shit now i moved i got a stepdad and am living what you can call a decent life but through my life being good in this particular subject is the only thing i could be proud of and just getting a C after all these years of creating a row of A's (i could have easily breaken a guiness world record) and in math i barely passed (my teacher let me pass because i was trying so hard and she put aside that i am really dumb for natural sciences) and i never got affected by grades but this hit me so hard like a part of me died
>>
sorry if i'm bothering you guys i rarely post but now i feel so bad it's inexplainable :(
>>
Do you know what a period is? Do you know punctuation is? Do you try to get by in writing classes by making your teacher's eyes bleed?
>>
i don't feel like fixing my punctuation on 4chan and i live in a country that doesn't even use the latin alphabet
>>
>>18209431
>i don't feel like fixing my punctuation on 4chan

"I didn't feel like having a shower and wearing clean clothes to the interview!"

>and i live in a country that doesn't even use the latin alphabet

You chose to come here and post, and the language used here is the English language, so it ought to make good sense that you posted a sensible and slightly considered post. If I came to your 'non-latin-alphabet' country, came up to you, and started shouting a mixture of verbs and nouns about how gay I was, you'd probably want to hit me and not help me.

Yeah, you "didn't feel like it" and it's "not your native language" but if you are coming to someone for advice, there's a basic level of etiquette/politeness, that transcends language and skill, and makes for a more peaceful life.

Honestly, you should take note of that and accept that criticism, because it's well intentioned and can be of great benefit to you.
>>
>>18209447
>one day I came by a woman drowning in a river
>"hllllp shhh eeee", she screamed
>"my dear lady", I exclaimed "I must inform you that you ought to learn how to use the English language properly before pushing requests onto others Surely this shouldn't pose as a difficulty to you in your situation."
We here to gib adveice, you filthy tory poshy piece of dog meat. Who de fucke cares bout spelling and grammer, ye sleazy scallywag
>>
>ettiquete/politeness
>4chan
are you gonna compare typing on a board that is 49% shitposting anyways to having a job interview like wtf man gimmie advice
>>
khanacademy
>>
and the worst thing is I KNEW all the answers it was just i don't know what second after i gave it in i realized i made huge mistakes now i hate myself
>>
>>18209470
An autist screeching on the internet about being a fuck up to people who can't make him not be a fuck up is kind of pointless. What advice can even be given to some commie who refuses to make it clear what he wants while using proper grammar?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.