[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheating meh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Cheaters-be-like.jpg (10KB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
Cheaters-be-like.jpg
10KB, 250x168px
caught my bf /who i live with/ sexting with a girl who has slept with before /that time we were taking a break from our relationship for 2 months, reason: he was acting immature af/ also found naked photos of them having sex.

now he says she is just a good friend and thats the way they normally communicate lol, nothing happend between then since we got back together, just chilled a few times at her place

honestly, cheating is the only solution i see, it would make me feel better, at least. however i acknowledge its not the right thing to do, and its below my standards.

any ideas? need an objective opinion on this.
>>
>>18208911
Break up, stay strong, and don't cheat. If you have the strength of character, you will just break up and get on with your life. Cheating to get back at anyone is not the right thing to do and you know it
>>
>>18208911
Break it up silently and strongly. Don't explain yourself, don't lecture, just leave and block him from every communication possibility. He ain't worth an additional second of your time.
>>
it's just a prank bro
>>
Opposite of love is not hate, its indifference.
Dont cheat to teach him a lesson. Moving on without compromising your principles would be the better way to live your life. When you fight with a pig you both get dirty and the pig loves it. Don't get dirty. You are better than him.
>>
>>18208911

Keeping nudes of ex partners (as much as you might not like it) isn't THAT weird.

He sounds sus as fuck though, I'd consider breaking it off. Don't cheat on him though, it's not going to make you feel better.
>>
>>18208911
Well OP, you have your advice:
>>18208920
>>18208935
>>18208936
>>18208939
>>
nah, i dont yell, dont fight, just explained my feelings in order to make him understand that its not ok what hes done. because he just didnt think so, although he kept it secret.
problem is i am sure he is not lying in the moment, he has the naivity of a child, also hes a very good person.
also wwe live together overseas.
..meh im just searching for excuses.
>>
and yes, thank you very much.
>>
>>18208911
I'll tell you the same I would tell a guy in a similar situation. Refuse to be in a relationship with someone that continues their relationship with an ex. This guy has two women that want him and he plays both against the other.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.