[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McD's interview.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: donalds.png (42KB, 1200x1051px)
donalds.png
42KB, 1200x1051px
I have an interview at McDonalds, part of the interview requires me to work out front for 15 minutes.

Anyone here that currently or used to work in a mcdonalds care to give me any advice? just like what i should wear, any specific ways to greet customers that they look for or just general things that they look for in potential employees ?

Anything is appreciated
>>
They shouldn't be asking you to work during your interview. That's fucked up.

Dress well, nicer than diners at McDonald's would. Be extra polite, more than the average McDonald's cashier.

Show them you are willing to actually put some effort on and they'll fucking love you. I worked a shitty retail job for five years, but I actually put in effort and management loved me for it. Made the job much easier.
>>
>>18208803
Yea, NZ laws allow for employers to do trial periods. short ones like mine are unpaid but longer ones are paid.

i feel like a shirt and tie would be over the top ? Im going to have to go into town and buy some clothes anyway as all i own is scruffy band march and jeans. So if anyone has any recommendations of specific cloth choices that would be sweet.

Yea, im willing to put in an effort, im trying to save money to move city, i want a retail / customer job so when i move i can hopefully get another one.
>>
>>18208873
If you dont own a shirt and tie and some slacks, absolutely buy them and wear them to the interview. The interviewer will know you are taking it seriously, they won't knock points off for dressing well.
>>
>>18208792
It's just a sperg test

Just don't spill the spaghetti and you should be fine. Go eat at am McDonalds and see how the staff serves you and follow the example but be even more polite.
>>
>>18208873
>NZ law allows unpaid labor
>expects me not to think it's a cucked country
>>
>>18208792
If you have a car and aren't retarded you can find a better job
>>
Remember, the ice cream machine is always broken
>>
>>18208898
He's already got an interview, man. This is obviously his first job, its a perfectly reasonable start.
>>
>>18208891
I don't, countries fucked.

>>18208905
Yea, first job. From what i hear its not that bad to work at, and min wage here is decent ($15.25/hr)

>>18208890
Thanks, imma go in there tomorrow and buy some shit, even tho it tastes like ass lmao.

>>18208899
CTFU on see first Brodie

>>18208889
I don't, imma go to town and buy some. Is a grey/back shirt good? should i get the slacks fitted ? my body shape is kinda weird and most pants are baggy on me.

Are back dress/business shoes good ? and a tie that is different colour from my shirt, say black shirt white tie ?
>>
>>18208938
Unfortunately I know nothing about fashion. Well, your shoes and belt should match (black belt/shoes or brown belt/shoes).

But if you go to a decent store, they should be able to give you advice on putting together a nice outfit.
>>
>>18208938
If you want to be extra industrial spy tier then make the ordering situation tough for the guy working there by changing your order mid way trough and asking questions instead of just telling what you want.
Don't do this if it's the same place you intend to work at or at least don't be a dick.
>>
>>18208938
>Is a grey/back shirt good? should i get the slacks fitted ? my body shape is kinda weird and most pants are baggy on me.
>Are back dress/business shoes good ? and a tie that is different colour from my shirt, say black shirt white tie ?
Cuz, do NOT wear a black shirt. This isn't the time to express your personality. Wear a white or VERY PALE blue shirt (like $8 at Kmart/Target) and a dark tie. If you wear a white shirt, wear dark pants but not black: you're not in the Blues Brothers.

Black shoes are fine, so long as your belt is black. If it's brown, wear brown shoes. Black is easier to match with black than brown and brown.

Have a chip bro.
>>
>>18208996
Okay, ill go white. I thought black looked more professional. Thanks bro
>>
>>18209063
No worries mate. Going with a white shirt, I suggest black shoes, black belt and whichever dark two colours you want for the tie and pants.

Also...
>>18208938
>should i get the slacks fitted ?
No, just buy the cheapest ones you can find that fit your waist. Again, Kmart/Target/BigW/Best&Less
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.