[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
So, I need some serious advice. The other day I decided to go hangout with my friend and her sister. Went out smoked a few joints and talked for a minute, was nice. Kinda decide I thought my friends sister was cute. Decided to hit her up the next day, just asked if she wanted to smoke later in the day. She hits me up later and ask if I want to drink at her neighbors. "Yeahsurewhynot." I go over and hangout with her neighbor, and her two sisters, end up getting too drunk to drive home, guy says I can crash at his place. After a minute I go outside to smoke a cig and dude comes with me. Girl I'm into comes out real fast and goes back in. When she left he ask me "dude, are you trying to hit that or what?" Now I knew he didn't care becausr he was all over her sister all night. She was drunk so my response was "I mean I like her, but she's pretty trashed. Don't want to take advantage. Plus, I don't think she's into me." He goes on to tell me that he thinks she's super into me and was really excited that I was coming over. Still in disbelief I didn't act on it or say anything about it. Later the sister I'm friends with decided to go home. Me, neighbor guy, sister he's mackin on, and the one I'm into decide to go on a car ride. She's so smashed in the car at every sharp bend she keeps falling into me, eventually she just lays in my lap. Next thing I know she's stroaking my beard. Still, I think "she's just drunk." And dont try anything. We go back home, all decide to go our seperate way's. Guy shows me to my room and she comes in with me and ask if I'll sit up with her because she's not sleepy. "Yeahsurewhynot" lay in the bed and bullshit for a minute. I was wearing shorts and she was underneath the covers I asked if she minded if
>>
I used some of them to, since my legs were cold. "You can cuddle up to me, whatever, I don't care." End up telling her I'm into her and she likes me too. We hangout and cuddle and bullshit for like 45 mins, don't wanna make a move and seem too eager. Ask me if it'd be OK if she took her pants off for comfort. "Yeahsurewhynot" end up making out a bit, but again she was drunk and I didn't know how serious she was and didn't want it to be a drunk mistake, plus I don't have much experience there so I freeze up a bit and don't quite know when to make a move. Eventually I fall asleep next to her. Wake up a 9:30 and realize that the phish tickets I want go on sale at 10, so I rush home. Got my tickets. Then start to realize that I barely made a move on this girl all night and left before she woke up and what if she sees that as me not being interested?
>>
Decide to hit her up later that night on facebook, just to give her my number and see if she would wanna hangout the next day after I got off work. She tells me she has to work late (I had the morning shift that day) but we could hangout before work. Again don't wanna seem eager "OK, just text me if you're not busy and wanna hangout for a bit." She hits me up the next night to tell me sorry she got busy before work. I brush it off, nbd. Today I asked her if she would want to hangout after I got off work. She says yeah. Come out and her sisters and her are just sitting in the car, they're up front she's in the back. I sit down in the back next to them and hung out for a few hours just talking and smoking joints. She barely talked the whole night, was super quiet which she usually is but still something just seemed off and so I ended up mostly talking with her sister who I've been friends with for awhile but asked her if she might wanna go see band with me next week if we both don't work she said yeah if she doesn't work (we both don't know our schedules for that yet). Friend sister goes to bed and the other one ask the one I'm into if she would drive her home. She ask if she can stay. I just kinda say "hey if you guys are leaving, I'm just gonna head home. Take it easy." Do you guys think I messed up? Did I come on too strong or not strong enough? I feel like I blew it but idk.
>>
>>18208521
Here's my advice for you:
Format your fucking paragraphs. Seriously, a wall of text is confusing to keep track, and makes people not wanna read it. Structure your shit, relevant topics in one paragraph, other topics in the next.
Secondly, only tell us what's relevant. I don't give a shit how much you smoked before hand, what you are wearing, or how wide your asshole gapes. Just tell me what's important.
Lastly, always, and I mean ALWAYS include a tl;dr if you're gonna make a huge post.

As for whatever you were asking for, I don't care.
>>
>>18208536
Dude. I don't have time for all that. I just typed it out all at once and realized it was too long and copied and pasted till it was good.
>>
>>18208540
And I don't have time to read your poorly written crap
>>
File: 1446324629597.jpg (45KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1446324629597.jpg
45KB, 407x407px
>>18208555
Trips of truth. We don't want to read a whole novel only to find out it's another relationshit thread or worse, a 'what was she thinking?' thread.

We are happy to answer those threads, but the sheer volume of them we get makes it very inefficient for us to have to read through the irrelevant details. For 12 pages before we reach the question
>>
>>18208540
>till it was good
But it's not good.
>>
>>18208536
Best advice this thread will get

Op, you sound like white trash. I bet your family always had at least three dogs and never took good care of any of them. I bet that chick you're into is missing permanent teeth lol. I bet the inside of your car is dirtier than the outside, and smells like cigarettes
>>
>>18208580
Truth.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.