[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break Ups thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1491663585479.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491663585479.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
So, I've been dating this girl a couple of months and things were going pretty great but last week she dumped me, saying that she just isn't feeling "it". A few days later she sent a text asking if everything is alright between us and I didn't reply.

I'm getting really bad urges to call her and try and get her to date me again, and I need some objective opinions. Like, talk me out of it or something because I've got the conversation in my mind already.

I want to ask her if that's really the reason, because things were going pretty good. If she just isn't feeling it with me I guess I could understand even though it feels like shit but if there's some other reason I'd love to know.
>>
>>18208451

I am going through a breakup and I can tell you that texting that person back is a bad idea. Here's why:

the relationship isn't the same and the more you text the more you cling to the past. it just fucks with your head after a while.

her reasoning is pointless and most likely just some bullshit. it will never help you to move on or move forward from the breakup.

I texted my ex multiple times trying to figure shit out when she dumped me with flaky reasoning and it did nothing for me. it just made everything worse because you wrap your mind around it and focus way too much on it and you'll convince yourself the relationship was perfect.
>>
She's not feeling it now, she's not going to start feeling it later. Shit's over. You can't get her back. The quicker you accept this the quicker you'll move on. Texting her will not bring anything positive, not even closure. It doesn't matter the reason. She's no longer interested in a relationship with you and that's that. You're delaying your healing process.

Let that chapter of your life come to a close. Change up your shit. Go different places, meet new people, exercise more, and become a different person. Get rid of your old self that was with this girl.
>>
Girls only change their mind about a guy if they start feeling some sort of envy when thinking about him, so when they discover he had something they did not know about before hand (money, muscles, any sort of attractive skill).

You have precisely 0% chance of changing her mind by hanging around her like a sad puppy.
>>
Sorry I can't be too helpful OP, going through a breakup myself and as long as we are posting about it here, il post mine too.

Dating her for a year and a half, just split a couple days ago. We lived together and she has now moved everything out. Our relationship was far from perfect. We fought a lot about the same things, and deep down I know she's not the right one for me. But in saying that I really fucking miss her, because we also had great times. We did a lot together including traveling overseas. Pretty much all my photos are of both of us. I'm sitting here in my now-empty bedroom and I have no fucking idea what to do. I want to move on but I also don't.

Messaged each other and she said it was very hard for her as well, and that she feels as lost as I do. We have been through so many ups and downs and it feels really terrible to throw it away.

What do? Can answer any questions
>>
File: 1491643140676.jpg (63KB, 450x562px)
1491643140676.jpg
63KB, 450x562px
>>18208503
It's what I do to get over girls all the time, delete them from social media and keep myself busy till the pain is over but shit, I wish I didn't have to do this with this relationhsip.

>>18208533
I'm not hanging around like a sad puppy, but if she sends another text I won't be able to hold myself and ignore her again.

Also, I'm not sure if I got your point. Why would she change her mind over envy?

>>18208557
Shit man, what did you split over?
>>
>>18208574

>I'm not hanging around like a sad puppy

Not currently but that's what you'll be doing a lot of if you reply to her texts

>Why would she change her mind over envy?

I'm saying she made up her mind about you, and it'll take more than asking her a second time but this time with "with or without you" playing in the background to get her to change it.
>>
>>18208574
Not really a singular thing, it's been a build up over time. She said she doesn't see a future together. She then apologised and cried. Honestly I was relieved at first and was glad it was over, but with each passing day and today especially, it's been getting harder and doubt has crept into my mind about whether or not it's a good thing. Been flip flopping between acknowledging that it's for the best, and desperation to fix it and get back together.

I really don't know what to do
>>
>>18208579
Guess I get what you're trying to say.

I like the harsh truth over keeping myself deluded, but just telling myself to kill the hope doesn't work. I need a final nain in the coffin or something like that.

>>18208583
I hate it. Why cry when you break up with someone? She was crying when she broke up with me and told me that it hurts her too but that just makes it more difficult to the other party to accept breaking up.
>>
>>18208592
I really hate breakups. I'm a very sentimental person and find it hard not to think about things that might have been. Every little thing in my home reminds me of her in some way. Every single thing. It's stupid, I know, but that's just who I am and it makes this process so much more difficult.
>>
>>18208557
yo im thinking of breaking up with my gf, it'll be eight years this year. I'm just finding that this isn't for me, at least not anymore.

How has the change been, you know, being in an empty apartment, not havign her there, getting used to life outside the relationship? I'm most worried about that :/

although i do have a dog so id at least have company but ya...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.