[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about learning to fast? I need to stop eating so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Pepe eating shit.jpg (31KB, 500x500px)
Pepe eating shit.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
How do I go about learning to fast? I need to stop eating so I can loose wieght. I already drink a lot of water.
>>
>>18208445

Chew gum, eat sunflower seeds, anything to satisfy the urge to eat.
>>
>>18208453
>eat sunflower seeds

This is awful advice. Seeds and nuts are the second highest category in calorie dense foods. The only thing above it is strait up eating fat and oil.

The trick OP is not to stop eating but to eat more low calorie foods. Stock your fridge with vegetables and eat them all throughout the day.

An entire pound of cabbage is only a little over 100 calories and will fill you up.
>>
>>18208463

You chew them for awhile then spit them out, dingus
>>
>>18208445
Just stop fucking eating.

I actually just started fasting, i go 2 days no food, then eat some snacks a meal, then to more days with no food.

I don't know how, you just don't pick up the fucking food, you will feel hungry and might feel tired but if you want to lose weight its great. In 2 weeks i lost 4KG, and that's with me still drinking loads of fizz and doing no physical exercise.
>>
>>18208471
have you lost weight?
>>
>>18208466
You chew on the shells and don't eat the seeds?

Why not just suck on a rock? It would cost less and be no less stupid.
>>
File: 1466564077845.jpg (197KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466564077845.jpg
197KB, 517x768px
>>18208486
Kek
>>
>>18208474
Did you read it.

2 weeks, 4kg lost. I could of lost a lot more but i still drunk a lot of fizz (like 1.5L/day)

I also did no exercise that entire time. You will most likely lose less than me, because im 6.2 and have a super fast metabolism.
>>
Fasting is for retards. Direct that energy into actually learning to manage your meals and watch your intake / the kind of things you eat, counting calories and planning your meals. You'll lose weight in no time.

Just stop looking for temporary extreme measures that will give you seemingly fast result, you'll drop them after a couple weeks or maybe a month and you'll return to your old ways, having learned nothing.

Anyone that advises you to fast to lose weight is a fucking retard. No exception. Fasting is a sanitary habit that is used for a couple of things but has absolutely no relation to a weight loss diet, and in fact is probably detrimental to it.
>>
>>18208445
Don't starve yourself. You can lose weight and still not go hungry if you do it right. Try to find a way to eat healthy you can keep up forever. It might cost you more and you might lose weight slower but what you do lose stays gone forever.

Think back to the unhealthy food you've ate and think what made you choose them. I realized few days ago that I ordered a pizza because I let myself go hungry and there wasn't anything in the fridge. Had I had some fruits or vegetables or eggs or leftovers I could have eaten little something and had patience to prepare my next meal. Now i try to keep my fridge full.

This year I also started Astarte yoga and I've seen that exercising doesn't have to be painful. In yoga I feel like I'm barely doing anything and I still sweat like crazy BUT I don't feel exhausted or out of breath and my thoughts are clear. I highly recommend it. Pic related: It's the "hardest" pose I've done.
>>
Well, to be honest, the best way is to be depressed enough so you lose your appetite.

Otherwise water in big amounts and making the really easy-to-grab food like fastfood and snacks less available to you
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>18208471
Have fun having osteoporosis.
>>
>>18208445
try gum, nigger
>>
>>18208445
Don't fast you gibbering retard. Check the /fit/ wiki and cafefully cut your diet. Drop soda. It's fucking worthless and has you addicted to caffeine and sugar. Get your caffeine from a daily cup of coffee, preferably black, but a teaspoon of sugar or a low calorie creamer won't kill you. Next, make your diet consist of chicken, turkey, rabbit and other lean meats. Breast is pretty cheap and easy to cook. Eat a lot of greens. The fiber and nutrients will do your overall metabolism good.

If you straight up starve yourself of calories, your body shuts down metabolism and eats your muscle mass as well as fat at a extremely slow rate to preserve energy. You will in turn feel weak and feel like shit. Just learn to eat healthy and use the couch to 5k plan.

I dropped from 200 pounds to 155 doing this. My little brother listened to me on diet and dropped from 3motherfucking25 to 215 in a year. Gonna work on getting him to jog soon now that he can take it.
>>
op there is legit potential beneficial effects of fasting

https://examine.com/nutrition/the-low-down-on-intermittent-fasting/

>stop drinking soda and bs empty calories like that, if you chew gum make sure its sugar free so you dont get cavitities
>drink lots of water
>occupy your time, start imagning food as a fuel source to power you to get shit done, not as a "let me sit down and enjoy this meal and get really full"
i say this bc lots of fat people primarily treat food as a crutch for comfort or ignoring other problems

also once you get some will power use
http://scoobysworkshop.com/

to get a legit diet plan down to the t
>>
Sometimes I go for no solid food after lunch, this helps a lot and is probably easier than multi day fasts.

Black coffee supresses appetite.
>>
>>18208445
Limit your eating time to 10hr windows everyday. For example dont eat anything before noon or after 10pm
>>
>>18208445
>How do I go about learning to fast? I need to stop eating so I can loose wieght. I already drink a lot of water.

step one ... stop putting things in your mouth.
step two ... repeat.
>>
>>18208445
That's not how you lose weight, retard.
>>
>>18208445
Only buy food that requires preparation. Boiling, frying, significant time in the oven or something like that (not microwave, that's too easy).

Laziness will stop you snacking when you can't just grab something out of the fridge.
>>
>>18208445
Id do intermittent fasting. I love utility.

Set an 8 hour feeding window (or less if you want) and only eat then. You can still eat like a pig but you'll only be eating in the second half of the day.
>>
>>18208486
Cuz there's flavored dust on them idiot
>>
>>18208445
Only drink water, only eat when you're truly hungry and in small amounts, if you make a meal and you eat it but you're still hungry, don't eat any more. And if you truly need a snack, eat things like carrots, celery, or spinach. Also if you're eating meat, make it grilled chicken. And minimize bread and carbs in general.
>>
>>18208445
Just skip breakfast. Save your first meal until later in the day and only have one to two big meals in a day. To figure out how much you should be eating, use a calorie intake calculator. Drink caffeine early in the day and chew sugar free gum.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.