[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boring question of a lovesick person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1491786290001.jpg (12KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1491786290001.jpg
12KB, 500x464px
Alright so this is how the story goes:

Was in an asian country for a short while and met someone on Tinder. A day later I left for an english speaking country. We've been texting for 2 months, then calling, now facetiming. Doing the sex on the facetime and planning to fuck in real life. Getting along really great. She's dropping hints about being exclusive which I of course agree with. She says she wants me to come. Naive me falls in love naturally, so I'm gonna go there in a month.

So here's the deal.
I've suspected it, but she might be talking to other dudes and fucking them? Heard bits and pieces when she thought she was muted talking to a friend of hers. Didn't hear anything specific though. Her friend dropping names, comparing her to mia khalifa, listening to sex playlists. Plus a guy calling her while we were phoning. She's liking his pics in instagram plus he was in her city a while back. That's all I got by listening while she thought she was muted. When she said, oh shit did you hear anything, I said "only a little bit you care to explain?" She refused and said I wouldn't wanna know.

SO long story short: Am I making a big fuzz about nothing? Should I just ask her? Should I still visit her?

I'm getting depressed about this and I don't like it.
>>
Sounds like she's not currently exclusive at all. You might be a sidebitch to her currently, but so long as you go in accepting that there's no reason you shouldn't give her a try.

You've got a good chance, go for it.
>>
>>18208378
Okay, what the fuck.
She's probably cheating on you, yeah. You think that facetime is enough for her? Probably not.
>>
>>18208378
You want to know, so your options are to wonder or to ask her. You don't want to ask her because you don't like the answer, it sounds like.

If you go ,and ask her ,will you regret going if she's been banging dudes while you weren't exclusive?
>>
Alright so I guess I should ask her tonight, if she's been banging other dudes.

If the thread is still alive I'll post what she said, if anyone cares.
>>
>She's dropping hints about being exclusive which I of course agree with.
>hints
>of course
>no agreement

Why would you even consider being monogamous with someone in a different continent, who you haven't even fucked yet?

Seriously. What's the difference between her fucking 20-30 guys before she met you, and adding a couple more to that number, before you see her next time?

It's better to not know. If she tells you, you won't get to fuck her, since you'll get mad for no rational reason, and'll end up not going. She's single, accept that this is how grown ups do.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.