[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin hunting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: chase.png (261KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
chase.png
261KB, 450x300px
Is it really uncool of me to only want to be with someone if they're a virgin? Like, I will feel genuinely turned off because I feel like they've been "tainted" even if they're a super cool person and we click. Am I over compensating or is me also being a virgin just something I think should be mutual? I feel like I don't want to lose it to someone who's been with others, I want my future partner and I to experience it awkwardly together.
>>
It's your choice and your life, although you may find it hard to find someone. It's totally within your rights to want a virgin, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Provided you're not being rude to non virgins you're not hurting anyone.
>>
You can expect whatever you want. However you need to ask yourself whether your expectations are realistic and whether you'd be a hypocrite for refusing to settle.

Then again, it's not like someone is really missing out on anything by not dating you.
>>
I've had similar feelings OP. I don't necessarily feel that way anymore, but I'm at a point where I might be getting back together with my ex, but I'm teetering on brushing the whole thing off because she's been with other people while we were seperated. Even though we have 6 years of history, I feel like it's just not worth it for some odd reason.

I feel like alot of my self esteem was tied up in me being the only man she's been with... and now I'm sort of really turned off mentally. I almost have disdain for her throwing away what we had.

I wonder too myself if I've done the wrong thing.
>>
File: IMG_0058.jpg (854KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.jpg
854KB, 4032x3024px
I'm usually the first to bust out my torch and pitchfork when some faglet makes a thread fishing for validation for only wanting muh virgin waifu, but the fact that you want it to feel equal and share something special in your sexual growth with your partner is kind of sweet and sincerely reasoned, and I certainly wouldn't condemn you for it.

That being said, the gravitas of losing your virginity is really overexagerated. It's just not a big deal - it's just benis in vagoo. I lost my virginity to a girl who was sexually experienced and that made it more fun and easier to relax - it was hot that she knew what she wanted and knew how to give me what I wanted. And when I took my current girlfriend of almost 2 years' virginity, the fact that I had had lost mine before made me more empathetic to how she felt and made it easier to make her comfortable and for us to have a good time, even if it was somewhat physically painful for her (as it probably will be for any girl whose virginity you take), but it still felt really special. Having sex with someone you feel an emotional connection for the first time is what should it special, not the fact that you're taking their virginity.
>>
>>18208339

Perfectly understandable, just be weary, Anon. Women's lie about being virgins.
>>
>>18208390
This actually makes me feel a lot more calm. Maybe I just think too much and should focus on what makes me happy.
>>
Honestly I lost mine with another virgin towards the end of high school-it was awkward af and certainly wasn't all it's worked up to be. If that's what you want, that's fine and I sincerely hope it works out for you. But it's really not as earth shattering as it seems before you do it. Even if you do lose it to a virgin, there's no guarantee you'll stay together, so I tend to believe it doesn't really matter, but I get it, It's your first time and you want it to be special.

So, good luck.
>>
Same feeling OP. Want her to experience her first time with me and we can learn it together. I find something very lovely about that.

That being said, I'm not that against the idea of having sex with someone with experience, as long as she's understanding and doesn't expect anything out of me.

The only thing you have to worry about OP is that you're limiting yourself to girls (I'm assuming you're male) who are somewhat unattractive or extremely shy, which are rather unfavorable qualities (shy seems cute at first until you realize she'll be shy toward YOU and doesn't tell you anything or do anything and it becomes hard to deal with). If they're not unattractive or shy then they're religiously abstinent, which means no fucking for however long until marriage then boring sex.

Kinda gotta deal with those downsides. I can deal with a shy, slightly below average looking girl for a first timer but if someone hot finds me appealing I'm not going to turn her down.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.