[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celebrity's daughter - Friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1416597349313.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1416597349313.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
I'm probably moving to LA soon for work, and I don't know a lot of people. There's this girl who is best friends with one of my closest female friends that I halfway know, like we've hung out a couple of times and are friends on Facebook, but don't interact much. I was thinking of trying to become closer friends when I got there. The thing is, she's a B/C list celebrity's daughter, and I feel like she's got a bunch of people who just pretend to be her friend.

Should I even bother? Pic not related.
>>
>>18208190
You just know
>>
Be honest. You'll need some friends in the area. If you're not pretending to be her friend, then it won't be your fault if she thinks otherwise.
>>
>>18208190
i dont see why not.
>>
If you open with "I'm moving to the area and won't know anyone, can you show me around" or something, that's pretty legit. Just tell the truth, you are afraid of moving to a new place, you know her, so you'd like to get to know her better and forge a connection in what will be your new home.
>>
LA represent, yea you could just ask her if she can show you around. LA is a big place and having friends is essential for a fun time here
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.