[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is my subconscious telling me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: wut.png (459KB, 1500x1257px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
459KB, 1500x1257px
hey people I just woke up from the most horrific nightmare that has left me thankful to be alive and I think it's my subconscious telling me to calm down

I'm on holiday with family but I'm stressed out about having to prepare 2 hours of material for a radio show I just landed which needs to include a bunch of unreleased material I don't have, so I have to message a lot of people to get exclusives for it and only have <20 minutes ready right now and have just over a week to sort it out whilst I'm travelling around france

meanwhile I have cuts on the end part of my fingers that haven't healed up for about 2-3 months now no matter how many plasters I put on them and it's lowkey got me paranoid that if they don't heal up the skin will rot and I'll lose my fingers

meanwhile between the current holiday and the next one I might meet up with an ex I really like who initiated things and ended things and now we're suddenly hanging out on great terms again and I'm getting worried about my dick not working if she decides to invite me over to hers

meanwhile I have no money to afford going out or doing anything so I'm trying to think of the budget for this potential ex meetup

meanwhile I owe the radio station owners money for the radio slot I can't give them since I need to reset my online banking account so I need to reset that and give myself even less money to work with once it's transferred

meanwhile I need a proper job to afford to live a decent life but I have no time to job search whilst I'm supposed to be on holiday having fun and the one day I'm briefly back in the UK I'm going to see an ex who might want to be strictly friends now

meanwhile I have eczema so I have cuts all over my face I'm trying to resist scratching so it can heal up for the sake of the ex but it's hard to resist scratching when I'm stressing about all this shit

and then...
>>
(meanwhile i'm also stressing about infinite jest because I finally bought a copy and I'm very early on into it and i've wanted to read it for years but I'm already putting it off cos I'm too stupid/rushing too much to understand what's going on in the current chapter and feel it'll take me months to finish if I act like that + no time to cos of everything else)

I started dreaming that me and this very laddish close friend person I don't even have in real life started getting tracked down by essentially slenderman. this thin figure would appear, point in another direction, then this other hooded figure would appear right in front of us with a red line smiling mouth and then something horrible would happen, can't remember what now

at some point we started thinking the solution was we had to physically cut away at their spiritual presence whilst starving them of attention so we went to the bathroom and started chopping away at ourselves, mostly our fingers and it seemed to work, they suddenly disappeared

but it didn't matter because somehow these things framed us for some horrific murders, suddenly the other friend dude was gone, so I had to go explain to my family I was probably gonna get arrested for shit they don't understand, broke down crying in front of them, and then suddenly this creature appeared again, I ran outside, it was raining down heavily, a bunch of cop cars were there to arrest us (the friend was suddenly back)

but then I got back into talking with one of the cops, he explained this was all an elaborate set piece, me and the friend sat down and started thinking things through. and then we realized all those figures we saw were literally blow-up dolls put up by other mates as a reference joke to some video game urban myth that looked oddly similar to minecraft. we got really high, started joking about imagining if it was real, then I guess we started taking it seriously and yeah started perceiving this joke as something way more sinister
>>
I'm awake now and yeah fucking hell that dream was intensely scary and I'm feeling very chill now. I'm just sitting here passively watching music production tutorials thinking about how fucked that dream was and how glad I am it wasn't real. My subconscious can get utterly bonkers lol, I think it's just tryna tell me I need to relax, I can solve most of these problems myself quite easily, and the (ex) ones I can't do a thing about can be solved by just not worrying about it so much.

also I think from reading back these messages I'm seeing maybe I have some deeper issues than I thought I did, just recovered from on and off periods of depression from the last 2 years and I've been feeling very happy these last few months, but I guess I gt more worried about little things than I want to let on.

What'd you lads think is wrong? Anxiety?
>>
Jesus Christ at least give us a tldr

I'm not reading all that bullshit.
>>
Sorry dude, no way I'm reading all that. Reading about someone's dream is already boring by itself
>>
>>18208166
It's a fucking dream, get over it.

Also
>meanwhile
>seven times in a row

Learn to write
>>
Do you eat fruits and vegetables? A lack of vitamin C might be why your cuts aren't healing.
>>
HOW MANY THINGS WERE GOING ON WHILST THE OTHERS WERE OCCURING?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.