[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to get a girlfriend if you're a weak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1491619500338.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1491619500338.png
227KB, 635x661px
Is there any way to get a girlfriend if you're a weak skinny numale?
>>
You posted this same shit earlier newfag
>>
>>18207508
That might have been someone else
>>
>>18207499
Girls seek many things in a man. Tell us something about you and we may be able to tell you on what to work on to increase chances of success with ladies.

But i bet you havent tried dating yet?
>>
>>18207547
I'm a kissless virgin and I work a meaningless minimum wage job. I have no friends because I cut them off and haven't found new ones.

I was good at WoW arenas but stopped playing. I don't really know anything else
>>
>>18207568
Hmmmm.

You have bigger problems than lack of sex experience. But at least you are straight to the point.

Start with your minimum wage job. Get into some trade. Construction worker, auto mechanic, plumber, sales anything what requires some skill you can learn in time and will give you more money.

Are you fat?
>>>/fit/
Are you boring stupid person?
>>>/lit/
Are you insecure about your looks?
>>>/soc/ for rating face pic and probably tips on how to improve it

Friends are overrated. Get some at your job. Or in some online game. Or skip that and do online dating.

Only you are holding yourself.
Easy.
>>
>>18207593
I'm all of the above but struggling to improve
>>
>>18207636
Remember, it was you who is responsible for your shitty situation. Now it is time for you to fix the shit situation.

Part of growing up is to making mistakes and lazer fixing them. The worst possible thing is to do nothing and wait for happines to come itself.

Do whatever it takes anon!

And stop reading boards like b, pol, r9k and similiar. They are for mentally balanced strong people who wont flinch at all the shit memes there.

If everything else fails, we will support you. Now do jt faggot!
>>
Mostly unrelated; I accidentally (kek) ended up cuddling an anorexic friend the other day. Felt like a soft, malleable bag a' bones and I thought he'd die at any moment.

Fix that shit.
>>
>>18207702
It's not that easy for some of us to build muscle......
>>
>>18207499
Ask.
>>
Look, my boyfriend is like 5'11 and weighs 53 kilos. It's possible.
>>
>>18207677
I'm trying I'm trying... at least I have some m-money r-right?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.