[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating with little money.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: money3.jpg (220KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
money3.jpg
220KB, 1200x798px
Im 18 and work the worst fucking hours. 5 days a week for 2 hours each night for a cleaning company. I get around $125 take home a week. My parents take $110 for my room, food, power etc. So at the end of the week im left with $15nzd. (Ive talked to them, they wont let me keep more)

I want to move into dating but im super unsure on how to do it with such a low budget.

Any ideas would help.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask them.
>>
>>18207461
hold off on dating until you've got more income. Have you tried asking your boss for better hours or searched for a different job?
>>
>>18207461
maybe your parents are doing that nice thing where they take all of your money so that you don't spend it and putting it in a savings account for when you reach a certain age.
>>
>>18207469
Ive asked for more hours, she said if any more come up ill get them. Ive been applying for a lot of jobs, there really isn't much work in my town.

Ive held of dating for 3 months now, but yea it fucking sucks dude, i had more money in highschool.

>>18207473
That's nice and all, but it has kinda ruined my social life, all my friends go out drinking or do a group activity and im left out quite a bit. I still do some shit with friends but no where near as much as i used to.
>>
>>18207461
>$110 for my room, food, power etc.
Sounds like a nice deal.

>I want to move into dating but im super unsure on how to do it with such a low budget.
Going to some cool place or even not really cool one is free.
>>
>>18207774
It is a good deal, and i see what they are trying to do but at the same time im trying to get more hours or another job.

What are some cool date places that you could think of ?
>>
>>18207863
>What are some cool date places that you could think of ?
Depends on where you live, what you're into and what the other person is into. In the end it doesn't really matter, even walking through some nasty industrial district is cool if you're doing it with right person.

Now generally speaking, places with some historic value, parks, shopping districts and something, anything quiet. Also easy mode: Something with high elevation that offers you two a nice view below.
Not sure how it is in NZ but most museums/galleries here are almost free, so that could be another option. Swimming pools tend to be on the cheap side too.

One benefit with being a poorfag is that it forces you to be inventive and creative, and you automatically screen the chicks that only can have fun when spending money.
>>
Take her somewhere cool, if you live in NZ there got to be something cool around.

Then get her ice cream.
>>
>>18207907
This. I'm pretty broke and I have the best date ideas. Just no one to go with.
>>
>>18207907
Thanks, park / scenic walks and stuff seems to be what i will do. I don't overall enjoy them a lot but i guess it gives me a chance to get to know her. The person i plan to ask is into a lot of film/art so maybe a movie at some point ?

NZ doesn't have many high rise buildings, but a lot of hills/mountain walks so that will be something that i will do.

>>18207965
Whats up with icecream, a lot of the websites ive looked at have said icecream aswell. Its nice and all, but i just don't understand why. But thanks, something i will do.

>>18208032
if you're creative and have good ideas, then im sure you can get someone. Im pretty ugly, my only redeeming factor is that im known as that guy nobody hates and im 6ft. You will be able to find someone to go with, just ask :)
>>
>>18208121
>The person i plan to ask is into a lot of film/art so maybe a movie at some point ?
Why not, though as you said at some point. Movie as first/second date is HS tier shit.

Also not the ice cream guy but it's just cheap, tells you a tiny bit about the person by the choice of the flavor (and offers lil conversation topic), keeps you relatively mobile and doesn't take away as much focus as real food.

To have a barbecue somewhere should be an option too I guess but works better with a larger group.

>a lot of hills/mountain walks
Sounds good, although consider the time. If there is a view on the city below doing it in the dark is better (though obviously not optimal for very first date)

>if you're creative and have good ideas, then im sure you can get someone.
>You will be able to find someone to go with, just ask
Agree with that too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.