[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I sit here sad every day thinking about the guy that broke up with me. It's been 2 weeks since I have seen him. 2 weeks since he ended it. I have seen no progress in myself other than plotting how to get him back. If it's not that then it's me thinking about dying and how convenient it would be. I work 45 hours a week and I'm in college but that doesn't keep my mind off of it. I was the push in the relationship. He said jump and I did right away. He said he loved me and I had bliss from that. I think that's what was the best part was. Why am I so fucking sad... I want him back but I don't think he would have changed. Please help.
>>
You're stressed and you will get through it. Sometimes just taking a step back can open your eyes to new things as well as new people. So, don't worry about trying to get back with someone who isn't willing to commit just think about the people who care for you: your friends and family. They are the people who can help make you happy. You are only going to hurt yourself more thinking about him and it will effect your school and work if you do.
>>
>>18207311
You need to learn to build your own self-esteem and remove your self-worth from the equation of love. Think more rationally about the situation.
>>
Here's how I get over break ups: First, allow yourself to be sad about it for awhile. Then when you're sick of it, you gotta start hating them. Think of every negative thing about their personality, their appearance, dum things they've said. Basically, you want to start thinking of them as a total loser, and that you are so much better off without them. Then after awhile, you stop thinking about them.
>>
It seems like I'll never get over him at this point
>>
File: 1491618920222.jpg (13KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1491618920222.jpg
13KB, 597x519px
>>18207311
>tfw no girlfriend

It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.