[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf has feelings for another my best friend, help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: Whats-a-relationship.jpg (56KB, 700x584px) Image search: [Google]
Whats-a-relationship.jpg
56KB, 700x584px
Gf has feelings for another my best friend, help.
>>
you're in middle school, this shit happens all the time and is far less important than you realize. Get over it, get over her, and find a new girlfriend and best friend.
>>
>>18207268
Murder him and feed her his heart.
>>
>>18207281
22 yo. Been in a relationship for three years
>>
If she has his number, you messed up. If your best friend is also developing feelings you probably need to separate the two in a really subtle manner- such as helping your best friend find a girl for himself (without your girlfriend knowing until he actually lands one).
>>
We need more details. How did you find this out? Did she tell you, or did you doscover this through other means?

If she confessed to you then obviously she feels guilty about having these feelings and wants to move forward with you. In this case, try to distance yourself from your friend and focus on your relationship. Harmless crushes do pop up when we spend a lot of time with someone else, but if she has been open and honest with you and hasn't acted on these feelings, she doesn't deserve to be crucified.

Alternatively, if you found out via text messages or something similar, depending on the severity (being "too friendly" versus sexting or sending nudes), you may need to just end the relationship outright. If she's hiding shit then you need to get out immediately.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-202057.png (178KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-202057.png
178KB, 1080x1920px
>>18207315
This is what she told me
>>
>>18207326
She broke up with you anon. I'm sorry.
>>
File: andnothinfofvalue.jpg (75KB, 523x444px) Image search: [Google]
andnothinfofvalue.jpg
75KB, 523x444px
You aren't gonna like the answer...

End it with her, do not be friends.

>There is no ex's that are friends right after it ends, only a sloppy slow mo delaying of the break up. Go through a month of not speaking then see if you are cool. A hate period is healthy.

Tell friend she is off limits and to not speak to you if they start dating. If you are really evil get your friend hooked up with another girl.

why do I say this? Well depends how you came across the info. I am assuming you are not a gossipy little bitch and snooped this info or are getting it second hand from a friend of a friend. (If this is the case you are insecure and you need to grow up)

>I am assuming she told you straight out.
>If she is telling you outright and not even bothering to hide it, she's trying to cause problems and is acting out.
>She will continue to do so until she burns this relationship to the ground

If it is not your friend, it will be her friend. If it's not another person, she'll find a way you victimize her and cause her to feel bad.

You are better off cutting your losses. It's not you, it's her and you can't want it to work enough for her not to cause problems. People in their 20's treat each other like shit, don't take it personal.

The real question is would your friend pull some shady shit like that on you?

If yes, find better friends dude.
>>
>>18207268
break up
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-203252.png (189KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-203252.png
189KB, 1080x1920px
>>18207362
>>18207374
The breakup isn't official yet
>>
File: killit.jpg (7KB, 261x153px) Image search: [Google]
killit.jpg
7KB, 261x153px
>>18207326

Well look like she beat you to the punch. The real question is, will your friend start dating her.

If the answer is yes, cut them both out of your life.

Sorry if my first response seems a bit insensitive now. It's clear you wanted things to work.
>>18207374

It's gonna suck. But DO NOT BE HER FRIEND. Hate her. You have 0 reason to be her friend and you will just be in the akward slow mo trying to think of the magic words that will make it all right and make her fall in love again trap.

You don't have to hate her forever. You can be friends again, but seriously, you have every right to hate her and not want to speak to her.

It will only cause you problems if you do and only give her all the perks of what dating you was like without her putting in effort.

Hate her. Talk shit. Do what you have to do. Cut it off. Delete the old pictures. Get rid of her info in your contacts.

If she is sane, she'll understand when/if you are ready to be friends again.

Focus on you. Don't be afraid to be hurt, just don't make sorrow your new persona.

Self awareness is a good look. Keeping busy is your best friend. Just don't fall into video games as your numbing agent.
>>
>>18207409

Jesus dude, this is a roller coaster.

Dude, it's over. Whether you know it or she knows it. She's already said the death spiral phrase. It's done. There is no taking that back. You need to be strong. You trying to salvage this is like trying to put a bandaid on cancer.

>You aren't the problem
>She is
>Nothing you say will fix it
>The best you can hope for is akwardly delaying the inevitable

END IT! If she doesn't then you should. End it tomorrow if you need time to think. But fucking end it. It's over whether you want it to be or not. It's a ticking timebomb now.

And DO NOT BE HER FRIEND! (atleast until you are better)

https://youtu.be/WRkcdjMxWfo

^Theme music to do what needs to be done.

>Have some self respect
>You are worth more than being dragged around by a girl that can't make up her fucking mind.
>>
>>18207430
Woah what's wrong with video games?
>>
>>18207495

When emotionally stable, nothing.

When depressed it can become compulsive because of the sense of accomplishment that it gives you.

I don't know OP. But I know he is better off keeping busy by doing something like working out or learning a new sill rather than gaming.
>>
File: 1491694440917.webm (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1491694440917.webm
1MB, 600x338px
Dump her.
>>
>>18207268
terminate the relationship immediately
if she told you this voluntarily, leave it at that
if you found this out on your own, put her shit on the lawn and discontinue all forms of contact
>>
>>18207409
I've been down this path before too. Never ended well. Stay strong and look to the skies, my friend.
>>
File: Joyline Pepe.jpg (50KB, 368x435px) Image search: [Google]
Joyline Pepe.jpg
50KB, 368x435px
>>18207268
Never wanted to say this, but
''If you love her, let her go''
>>
File: complain.jpg (73KB, 1312x1120px) Image search: [Google]
complain.jpg
73KB, 1312x1120px
>>18207742

No, fuck that love bullshit.

It's gonna hurt and you have every right to hate her. Don't love her. Don't do it for her.

Do it for you. Because you deserve more than being the backup until something better comes along.
>>
File: CUCK.jpg (29KB, 305x395px) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.jpg
29KB, 305x395px
ps: YOU OWE HER NOTHING!

But if you do decide to stay with her despite you knowing its over and everyone in this thread knowing it's over, be sure to go full cuck and hold her hand while she fucks another guy and can't break up with you because she is weak and indecisive.

Maybe you can learn how to be a real man from watching another guy plow your indecisive cunt of an ex who refuses to pull the trigger because she wants a back up so she isn't alone and in her fucked up retard woman brain thinks this is better than just ending it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.