[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lsd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: aco.jpg (268KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
aco.jpg
268KB, 1200x720px
I'm considering lsd for one time use, will there be any long term side effects?
>>
>>18207256
Potential acid flashbacks from residual LSD remaining in the body as it is never fully broken down. If this happens while driving etc it can be quite hazardous. Doesn't happen too often though
>>
>>18207263
Been using lsd for five years and never had a flashback. I was recently taking lsd daily for a few months.

The only "flashbacks" I get are the week following a trip I'll notice a lasting glow, like my ambition was reignited. Sometimes something may trigger stress and you remember the mindset you had while/after tripping and you snap out of the stress and back into proper mindset.

On rare occasions these moments may cause you to notice minor visual hallucinations but I've never felt any unsafe side effects.

Take a below average dose and don't plan it out too much. Wait for the lsd to kick in and decide what you want to do in the moment. Have nicotine, weed, wine etc ready. Music is also very good.
>>
>>18207263
>from residual LSD remaining in the body as it is never fully broken down
what the fuck ?
where did you get that shit from ? i guess you are mixing up some shit you heard here about hppd with some shit shit some retard told you (probably here too)
>>
I'm a doctor and had taken many psychdelics before. I can assure you there is no such thing as the molecules remaining on your body.
Also, I must say, I don't recommend trying it out of nowhere. It can be very traumatizing, as it were for me in my first time.
Never took it again and since then I have flashbacks if I stay awake too much time.

If you still wanna go till the end, the most important side effects you should worry about are the psychological. So avoid it if your family have a history of mental diseases, especially you parents and siblings. Also, avoid taking it at night, and at dark outdoor places. Also choose safe environments with trust able people and have at least a sober person present, assuming they will know how to take good care of you if things get bad.
>>
>>18207476
Can i ask you why would doc (who knows all the risk too well) would take thing as lsd? It has potential from literally nothing happened to went full crazy with nasty effect forever.

Was you just stupid teen when you tried it?
>>
>>18207418
Woah just read up on this there is no storage in the body for it. However it is a mind altering substance and could very well affect you outlook and the way you perceive things afterwords
>>
>>18207384
Not op, but i have to opportunity to try lsd next week. Guy that can get it for me is a friend, he takes it so i know its legit and he said he will trip sit.

I can choose between a normal tab or a double shot (both sides with lsd i think?) what should i chose.

Also this is my only experience with drugs apart from weed and alc, any other advice ?
>>
Its nothing you couldnt get from reading.

Theres no risk in reading
>>
>>18207491
Third year of med school.
Curiosity. Life sucks, I wanted to see the another point of view. 1 major trip and 6 little trips (in one year) later I just concluded that life sucks independent of the point of view.
Two months after stopping all that mind stimulating, something must have changed in my brain, I became much more happy (even though life sucked), more active, and a better person in general. many things could have contributed for my life getting better, but 99% of it I know that was the drugs side effects.

Yeah, it can fuck you up, but if done properly (I pretty much knew everything and prepared before trying) that can make some good changes in you life. Thought it obviously isn't for everyone.
>>
>>18207256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCU8wxCdKIE
>>
I've dropped tabs 3 times. I don't really get flash backs, but sometimes I'll see acid-like visuals for a split second. I think it's just the memories of seeing something so weird that stick with you (like your phone apps moving or certain swirly patterns). It's like when you know what your eyes are capable of doing, you can kind of see it even when sober.

2 of the trips I had I spent time focusing on one emotional problem I was having and solving it. LSD really opens up your mind to your own thoughts in a way no other drug does. And the best part is you end up keeping those memories, so it almost feels like therapy to me. It helps you connect with yourself and your thoughts. This can be good and bad, depending on what you focus on and what the conclusion is. The first trip helped me understand what love meant to me. The second one helped me understand what kind of person I am and what I look for in relationships.

But it's 8-10 hours, so there's a lot of just wandering around, looking at things, thinking about the world, and if you do it with close friends, hilarious moments. As long as you're in a good place mentally, you'll have fun and maybe come out with a nice solution to a problem you have.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.