[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv, So I did this a few weeks ago after a couple glasses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (63KB, 369x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
63KB, 369x200px
Hey /adv,

So I did this a few weeks ago after a couple glasses of wine and I had a lot of fun with it!

I'm a 23 y/o girl and I've had a few glasses of wine and continuing on to my third (cab if anyone is interested).

Basically, if you have a problem/situation or just want to get something off of your chest and need female advice, please post! I'll be online for a while (:
>>
>>18207180
I have PPP and am 22 yo virgin. Will I ever manage to find a girl who would accept this? Cabernet sauvignon
>>
>>18207194
What is PPP?
>>
>>18207180
ANYONE NEED ADVICE?
>>
>>18207198
Bumps on he rim of penis. Look it up please haha tell me if you've heard or seen it before. Pearly papule something wiki!
>>
>>18207276
From the images I just googled "pearly penile papule" its not too horrible but just make sure to talk to your partner about it before hand because they might think its an STI and freak out.

Like I said, its not horrible, but its definitely a conversation that needs to be had beforehand.
>>
>>18207180
Sunday must be a slow night...come through people!
>>
I'm graduating soon and I don't know if I should live with my boyfriend in a town I don't like or live with my parents
>>
>>18207375
live with your parents! if you're that you want to move in with your boyfriend definitely move in with your parents until you figure it all out.
>>
Should I get involved with my best friend's sister; i.e, ask her out? I'm worried about ruining things for everybody and I really value our friendship.
>>
Too add on what I said, I normally didn't care much about losing it, either, but now I feel anxt about it.
>>
>>18207561
no no no! your virginity needs to be with someone you like!
>>
>>18207571
ehh thats a little too close to home
i think you can find someone else
>>
>>18207571
and losing it is not as big of a deal as it seems, you just need to lose it with someone you're super comfortable and compatible with
>>
>>18207611
Well, thanks, I guess. I'll wait for that special one. I do have someone in mind but I'm a bit unsure.
>>
>>18207631
like I said, don't overthink the physical act. Just lose it to someone who you're comfortable with and genuinely like
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.