[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I being too forgiving?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1482708165244.jpg (26KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1482708165244.jpg
26KB, 460x276px
>Be in a 4 month relationship with this girl
>Hot, pretty, smart, and likes the same shit as I do
>Just one problem, or at least it has become one, she has (almost) just male friends.
>Didn't care, she's really serious and known in my circle of friends for being cold af
>"Whatever man she must really like me to get this far after meeting for the first time".
>We see each other two or three times a week
>I go to my hometown on weekends, two hours away and hang out with my friends, she hangs out with hers
>Shit starts to happen
>We begin to see each other just once a week
>"Okay, college is getting harder so we need to focus on our studies"
>She is actually really drowning in homework
>She sometimes has to choose wether to go out with me or her friends
>She chooses friends sometimes
>Ask if I can go with her and her friends
>Nope
>wtf
>One week later she goes to the forest with her friends (her, a female friends, and four dudes)
>she's still offline
Should I just dump her? We have talked about her friends, she really sees them as cool beta faggots, but then again I don't think she's respecting me much as her boyfriend. What do you say /adv/?
>>
>>18207106

>should i break up with her

if you want to.
>>
I wouldn't break up just yet. I have a few male friends who are just friends, because I like things that aren't generally liked by a lot of girls (playing music, politics, philosophy, video games etc.)
so making friends with guys was easier.

I would never fuck any of them. So just wait and see what happens, although I would talk to her about you feeling like she doesn't value you and you're beginning to worry about her friends.

Also nice Camus pick by the way. I had a massive celebrity crush on him when I was like, 12.
>>
>>18207111
Of course I don't want to. But I think and objective point of view should help a little. Would you dump someone given those circumstances? She hasn't really given me reasons to not trust her. But then again she acts like no other girlfriend I've ever had or met (going out with just male friends and not wanting to bring their boyfriend, or going to the forest with just a female friend and again not inviting her bf).
>>
>>18207127
*pic
>>
Last year I had a gf who acted like yours, privileging gaming with her male friends than seing me.
We didn't have sex and I was the only one really invested in the relation during the four months it lasted.

Now she says she's lesbian ( maybe she's just an autist I don't really understand ).

When she broke with me I really was sad that I didn't break up myself.
If you feel like you make efforts and she doesn't I'd suggest breakup.
>>
>>18207129

>would you dump someone given those circumstances

if I wanted to. the situation sounds like it would put a stress on a relationship but doesn't really guarantee id break up with them, so I don't know. I'm biased though because I believe people SHOULD pick their friends over romantic partners for this very reason
>>
>>18207129
The fact that she's not inviting you doesn't mean that much imho. Some people just want to hang with their friends without their partner awkwardly standing around next to them, or see spending time with friends and spending time with a lover as two entirely seperate things.

Did you ask her why she refuses to let you join in?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.