[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Second date - How should I act?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1488731649911.jpg (31KB, 543x474px) Image search: [Google]
1488731649911.jpg
31KB, 543x474px
Hi, I just went on my very first date ever with a chinese girl yesterday. I have a second date organised but I am not certain how I should handle it.

>Meet girl
>Really really quiet, so I take the lead role asking questions, joking and being nice to her
>Constant giggling from her, a good amount of eye contact
>Take her to a french resturant and we have steak
>Still sitting with me, trying to learn about her, and she is quite quiet but still laughing and covering her face a little
>Ask her which she wanted to date me, make it clear it's because I thought she was attractive and her behavior is making me think she's even more cute
>Full blush mode, doesn't answer for 3 minutes, eventually says she was reluctant because she's 2 years older (19 vs 21) but went because she thought my dog was cute (riight)
>Continue laughing, go off to toilet
>Come back and we finish eating, but she didn't finish her food and after a little bit of time trying to get a straight answer out she says we should get the bill
>Do so, I feel rather awkward and sorta shut down, but still a bit of eye contact and occassional giggling from her
>Get off bus back at uni, she comes up to hug, but I don't because too awkward
>Feel miserable, but she messages me like 20 minutes later saying she really enjoyed it
>Next day, messages me first, saying she slept really well. We organise to see a movie, beauty and the beast
>This is now

I have no idea what to do, but she's asked about my flat quite a bit. What do? What do you think?
>>
>>18207065
Girls smile and laught when they like you.
She didnt finish food to look like she is guarding her figure (to not get fat). She complimented you indirectly (dog lol).

Buy condoms and keep doing what you are doing. Dont try to get into her panties. Be nice and you cant fail. She will sooner or later try herself to do something. The sole fact you can make her blush is enough.

Take her for a walk after movie and hold her hand with interlocked fingers. Hugs allowed :-)
>>
>>18207122
>She didnt finish food to look like she is guarding her figure (to not get fat)

I never thought of that, I assumed she wanted to get it over with initially, but later realised it wasn't anything negative. It was a 10 oz steak tbf.
>>
Just try to have a good time. If she doesn't mention anything about the relationship, then she probably just wants to be friends
>>
>>18207065
>but she didn't finish her food
Saving room for your dog
>>
>>18207512
kek
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.