[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be more attractive to women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (160KB, 797x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 797x515px
What can I do to maximize my physical attractiveness? Already going to the gym. But surely there must be more I can do? Any suggestions? Also is paying someone who knows about fashion and stuff to pick hairstyle, clothes etc. that fit you a thing? I'd do that in a heartbeat
>>
>>18206924
Listen, bro, I really wanna help, but I'm fighting this fight too. But I can still give advice and my best advice is to learn to smile. Don't make a fake smile. Smile genuinely to women. Genuine smile is pure attraction. I cannot stress this enough. It's the biggest thing. Just do it enough. Go test it at bars where women are so drunk they won't even remember you. Look into their eyes and try smiling. It's like a muscle in the end. You're going to the gym I hear, so you'll probably appreciate this analog.
>>
>>18206924
>>18206941

Just don't be creepy about it... and confidence. Honestly if you walk/stand/even sit with good posture and confidence then you'll look more appealing
>>
>>18206941
Good advice, I definitely need to smile more. Especially when talking to cute girls, if I get nervous I become too tense and serious which is no bueno. I'll pay more attention to that
>>
>>18206941
>>18206950
Yeah, I mean, I've been working on my smile. I think I've found the right one, which is me genuinely smiling, but it's not creepy. I often get smiles back from women. I think this is more important than going to gym, getting a haircut, getting clothes... Confidence in general is good of course too.
>>
>>18206959
>>18206950
How do I appear more confident? Any tips for that?
>>
>>18206962
Good posture and face straight forward. I hunch like all the time, so I gotta remind myself. Some of us will never be pure confidence though. If you smiling works in that you get a smile back, it boosts your confidence too. It's amazing. Not every smile has to lead to anything. Just let it be a random smile to a woman. If it gets them to come talk to you then be my guest and consider yourself lucky. The smiling really needs work, but the more you do it the better you get at it. Most of the time your genuine smile will be nice to people. You don't have to look like a film star. So many of us have this constant face of boredom on them while in public, so a smile on anyone's face is like a sun. Sometimes people don't smile back though and that could be just because they are shy about their smile. But when you get that smile back it's amazing. I even smile at guys with a simple friendly smile. It emits positivity and I can tell you I'm addicted to it, to be quite frank.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.