[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf asks for a video of me fapping in, what's that mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: eHqMF8p.jpg (120KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
eHqMF8p.jpg
120KB, 800x558px
>>
>>18206893
LMAO I can totally relate to that comic oh my god.
Sorry I don't know the answer to the other thing. Congrats on getting a gf though.
>>
>>18206893
To send her a video of you beating your dick off. Masturbating. Jerking off. Jacking off. Beating your meat. Stroking your cock. Stimulating your penis.

Is that clear now?
>>
>>18206897
thanx, anon :)
wish u the best, too
>>
>>18206902
i know man but sadly i don't have one ;-;
>>
>>18206930
Then slap the pancake
>>
>>18206930
Then make one!
>>
>>18206949
what it dat? :3
>>
>>18206893
What the fuck. What's with you young guys? Don't fucking degrade yourself for a woman. It's a power play by her. Dump her now.
>>
>>18206893
Send her a Snapchat video. Women have no idea how to save videos so you you'll get her turned on, and she'll never be able to blackmail you with it
>>
>>18207053
i wish i could, she makes my feel weak at the knees.

her boobs are so smooth and perfect, her pussy is sooo pink and have silk folds and cocnut smell, and her skin get sooooo reddish when touched gently, and when spanked her little innocent mouth makes the most beautiful sounds i've ever heared, and her petite waist is the most aethetic master piece my eyes have ever landed on.

i feel so fragile and weak when she call me out.

Q.E.D.
>>
>>18207072
There will be many more women in your future.
>>
>>18207135
maybe they will be more sexy but they will never be cute and beatiful like her, man.

she lets me hug her so hard and, and feel her body warmth while touching her boobs to feel her heart beat.
>>
>>18207258
I felt the same way about my early girlfriends. Like there would never be another like them. There was and there will be for you. Don't treat women badly but don't let them treat you badly.
>>
What's the big deal...? She wants a video of her bf that she can flick the ol' bean to. You faggots are blowing this out of proportion.
>>
>>18207336
Have respect for yourself or no one else will.
>>
>>18206927
>>18206930
>>18207050
>>18207072
>>18207258
What the fuck is going on
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.