[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I date a certain girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3931.png (918KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3931.png
918KB, 640x1136px
I met this girl about a month ago and from the very beginning she was into me and she's been going after me since then I do like her a lot but I recently found out that she was a slut about a year before she met me for example she fucked over 30 guys that she just met. I'm not sure if she has an std and I can't very well ask her to get tested as I'm 16 and she's 17 but she really likes me as a person and doesn't want to just fuck me but I'm concerned about stds and in general her "past" (pic is unrelated)
>>
I'm just looking for some opinions on what I should do
>>
>>18206868
>>17
>>over 30 guys
/thread
>>
>>18206868
Depending on how the relationship goes, you could ask to get tested, because she's at risk. But you're both young and stupid, so... Anyway, whew........ 30 guys at 17??? She's majorly fucked in the head... and the pussy lol. Get her tested before you dip in. Condoms don't prevent everything.
>>
It depends on what you're looking for.
>>
I bet when OP's girl is in her 60's and has alzheimers and a loose anus she's going to be her 17 year old self again and reminiscent all of those 30 lovely dicks she met. Then she'll thank her 17 year old self for being such a slut. She will have so many sexual memories to relive...
>>
>>18206868
>fucked over 30 guys at 17 years old

D R O P P E D
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.