[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im depressed, please just cheer me up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: the pondering monkey.jpg (20KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
the pondering monkey.jpg
20KB, 350x200px
I don't need a suicide line or anything. I have this depressed state today. I feel kinda sick. You know. I feel cold, I get no joy from food or listening to my favorite music... I just need some cheering up, I think, but I don't know how.

To give some background, I know one thing that may have set this off. Today I was near a girl I get lovesick for, but who I'm not even really interested in. I get really jealous of her and feel sick in my stomach. I flirted with her all the time. But I realize this feeling is fucking vicious. It's not love. It's obsession. Anyway... That's some background, but mostly I wanna feel positive now. What do? I'm at home at the moment. Anything goes. Sorrt for possible typos.
>>
It doesn't get better. Ever.
>>
>>18206587
there's no afterlife, your death is an eternal vacancy.
you won't be able to know you've died or ever even lived.
>>
I think I know what you mean because I'm obsessed with a girl as well. I'm sure we had some connection or whatever you'd call it some time ago but now she clearly doesn't like me, maybe even finds me disgusting. I don't know if I will be able to deal with it if she ever gets in a couple with someone else.
Anyway, have you watched the movie Step Brothers? I very very rarely laugh at movies but I laughed a lot at this one. Laughing should make you feel better.
>>
>>18206587
You know what's really odd? All the numbers not divisible by two.

How do fish get high? Seaweed.

How many tickles does it take to make a squid laugh? Ten-tickles.

What's red and bad for your teeth? A brick.

I went to the doctor, he told me I only had 6 months to live. I couldn't pay my bill, so he gave me another 6 months.

Got a checkup at the doctor. "Well doctor, how do I stand? "
Doctor says, "that's what puzzles me"

Went to the psychiatrist, he told me I'm depressed. I said I want a second opinion
"Okay, you're ugly, too!"

Hope those cheered you up a bit OP.
>>
File: 1490084568550.jpg (162KB, 640x640px)
1490084568550.jpg
162KB, 640x640px
>>18206641
It gave me some positive vibes, thank you.

>>18206634
I'm sure obsession consumes our insides and it could fuck us up after a while. I have decided to not try anything on that girl. It's just a fantasy I need to fap to once in a while, but not really think it could be a reality. There's a limit.

I don't know man. I just feel this depressed day is from chemistry in my body. I drank a lot of alcohol yesterday. I was under obsessive hormonal shit today. I spent some time with this girl. I was glad at the time, but now I feel the absolute harshness of the reality kicking in. It's all just autism. At the end of the day I'm not the one that chick fucks. That's the point in the end, I'm not kidding myself. Anyway, thanks. Laughing is like therapy for us.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.