[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

10 fucking years together and you decide a night of getting your pussy wet was more important
I'd probably would have managed to forgive you if you were honest with me and didn't have to find those awful texts by myself

where the fuck do I go from here? I built my whole existence around you. You were my best friend.
>>
>>18206573
So... you were cheated on?

I recommend not doing anything drastic, and waking up to go to work tomorrow
>>
>>18206602
Yes.

I found out on our second day of our 2 week vacation in the Caribbean which I had to save up for a year (student working part time)
We live together
She doesn't know I know.
>>
It feels like whatever I do, I already lost.
I'm not sure I'm able to take this
>>
Backstory.

Did she fuck him raw?
>>
Tl;dr: op is a cuck
>>
>>18206573
sorry dude, but its going to be fucking tough
>>
File: 1490893697070.jpg (25KB, 348x343px) Image search: [Google]
1490893697070.jpg
25KB, 348x343px
>>18206573

Confront her.
>>
>>18206623
If I were you I'd keep fucking her as much as possible like the dirty whore she is, really hatefuck her, and start fucking around with other girls too. That way, you disconnect emotionally from her, get to enjoy the single life, but still get to use her body for your pleasure and collect rent from her. It's what she did to you, at least once.

Triple win, buddy. Hope you weren't 'in love' or anything. If you were-- whoops, your bad.
>>
>>18206643
Doesn't a cuck enjoy and encourage this shit?
Because I feel suicidal right now

>>18206640
I don't know any details because I haven't talked to her about it and she obviously won't text him 'thanks for not using a condom'.
She texted him something along of her not feeling that kind of lust in a long time

>>18206648
I don't think I can handle it desu

>>18206661
I'm trying to come up with some sort of a plan to ease the pain, confronting her right now would give me instant gratification but I'll try to hold off from it until my head clears a bit..
>>
>>18206661
Don't do this, make her a side hoe and fuck with other girls.

AT LEAST, wait til you're back home before you confront her.
>>
>>18206661
Nah, I'd just walk out of her fucking life (I just say that, I know it's impossible)
>>
>>18206674
On the day I found out I facefucked her to the point of puking, slapped her in the face and made her lick my ass, she didn't even object.
Didn't came that hard in ages desu
>>
>>18206674
Thing is I'm good looking but socially retarded/have social anxiety, barely have any female friends.
I won't find anyone else to fuck for a long time, she'll get tons within days
>>
>>18206686
>haven't cum that hard in ages
Cuck
>>
You haven't confronted her? You keep fucking her?

You're not just a cuck.

You're the epitome of cuck.
>>
Tbh desu I'd just confront her and tell her to get out (idk if you pay for the living arrangements tho)
>>
>>18206703
Don't sell yourself short, get out there and slay. Hit on her friends, they cover her bad behavior, and they'll cover their own, too.

In the meantime, make her your little fucktoy in bed, and keep getting that text check from her every month.
>>
I love how when a girl cheats on a guy, the jist of everyone's advice is, "do nothing/ you haven't been doing already".

Y'all have sacrificed what it means to be a man and that's why this planet is going to shit.
>>
>>18206740
>getting that rent check

Fixed
>>
>>18206703
I've been in your situation bud dw. Just look for other girls online and try to make it as inconvenient as you can for her to cheat on you. Don't let her know that you know, it will only make you lose power. If I were you I'd extort her for whatever she's worth.
>>
>>18206623
>Caribbean
Did she get blacked on your vacation?
>>
>>18206750
This honestly has nothing to do with the problems the planet is facing. The vast majority of the world live in traditional marriages and relationships, and it hasn't stopped war, pollution,corruption, overpopulation, or whatever else the fuck you think is wrong.

You need to get laid and unsubscribe from those MGTOW channels on YouTube, pronto.
>>
I've been cheated on too, although it wasn't as long and it wasn't sex.

6 months later still not over it. It's never getting better man. I regret not just breaking up after the conformation. It's an easy excuse and will save you a lot of time and energy. Trying to make it work again, realize it will never work, then try to break up is just terrible for everyone. You'll feel like shit, she'll feel like shit, and nothing is getting better, you're just delaying finding someone better.

Other option is just use her, fuck behind her back, and wait until you're caught. It's what I'm doing. Makes me feel like shit though.
>>
>>18206779
Got cheated on too, but in a 4year relationship. At the 10month mark you'll feel a lot better. I was so depressed 6 months in that I lost all feeling of hunger for a month
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.