[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hurt her foot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1473896745086.gif (474KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1473896745086.gif
474KB, 500x383px
I shoved my finance off the bed and her foot was deeply cut by a dresser nob.

She was trying to play wrestle with me .. When we were fighting . I told her i was in a bad mood and i didn't feel like talking . she wanted to feel intimate so instead of talking she thought she would "play fight" to connect with me.

She was slapping and pushing me lightly . I shoved her off the bed. She came back and started hitting me in the face more. I shoved her even harder off the bed. Her foot made contact with a dresser job, broke from the five and is gashed on the edge.

She cried. I said she could call the police if she wanted.

This was 2 nights ago. This was the 3rd time I've shoved her back, or off of me.

We've made a plan so that I never shove her when she gets in my face.

We're all lovey dovey now.

Things feel off now and I want to fix it. Im gonna pay the bill at least.
>>
If it really bothers you that much, try a nonviolent option. Next time she does some annoying bullshit, say in a loud and assertive manner "STOP, WE ALREADY WENT OVER THIS" and stare her down like shes a bad dog. Try to control your down syndrome impulse to immediately shove her.
>>
>>18206475
Women are delicate, their skills layer is thin and they easily cut and bruise
If she threatened to call the cops over this that's a massive red flag, I know I would never stick around someone who threatens cops on me
>>
>>18206493
I think i may have misread it but it was OP who said she could call the cops if she liked. His wife didnt say anything about cops
>>
Your bedroom and relationship sound absolutely hellish.
>>
>>18206736
Thanks for the advise
>>18206721
Correct
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.