[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medfags help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170409_112509797.jpg (3MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170409_112509797.jpg
3MB, 3006x5344px
I'm a single father. After picking up my kids today and changing my son I found pic related. What does it look like? How old?
>>
Looks like a bruise, the nigger at his daycare is beating his ass.
>>
>>18206382
His mother tried to play it off like it was marker from my daughter but I know it's a bruise. It's also in a very strange location.
>>
>>18206379
Take him to the doctor, someone may be hurting your baby
>>
>>18206387
I dont know what kind of marker colors underneath someone's skin. You need to bodyslam that whore.
>>
In between 2-3 days.

Is it bruised on both legs or just one?

If it is the one it defiantly looks like child abuse.
>>
>>18206398
>>18206394
Also he's only 6 months old, doesn't walk or crawl yet. Last I had him was Friday night and didn't see him Saturday. Discovered this morning. I know the mom wouldn't tell me the truth either.
>>
>>18206398
It's just one. I've held him upside down by the legs or played with him like dad's do and never a bruise. Neither with the car seat and the exchanges.
>>
File: bruise-stages.jpg (24KB, 569x375px) Image search: [Google]
bruise-stages.jpg
24KB, 569x375px
>>18206406
Take him to a doctor before you ask the mother about it if the doctor can confirm it is hand marks take it to the police.
>>
>>18206379
Go have it checked up.
If its bruises you can probably sue.
Gotta get those money$$$ too.
>>
>>18206406
Beat that fucking cunt senseless
>>
>>18206415
I unfortunately did ask. She said that my daughter used markers on him while they were at their grandmother's house. You can see the pen marks in the photos. They're also all over his body and head as well from the pen. She said she didn't know anything about it.
>>
>>18206387
Also make sure your daughter tell you about it too she may need to be a witness so the mother does not say that you did it.
>>
>>18206422
That whore abused your son then drew on him with a marker as an excuse
>>
>>18206417
I have it documented for posterity and she can't blame it on me as I was the one who asked. There's reasons I can't file for emergency custody but I believe I'll have to.
>>
>>18206423
My daughter's only 20 months old. In the month and a half the mother and I have been broken up they're always either sick, getting sick again, or just look like they haven't been bathed.
>>
File: example.jpg (1MB, 5048x2272px) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
1MB, 5048x2272px
>>18206422
The blue is the only thing that could be pen mark the rest are what seem to be fingers. The one on the right is a day old where as the one your child has in between 2-3day mark.
>>
>>18206379
Step one go to the doctor for confirmation
Step two don't drive the kids back at her place
Step three have the police waiting when she comes pick them up
Bad part is that since she is a mom she could drown your kid and she wouldn't see much consequence, still you have to watch out for yourself and them
>>
>>18206424
Does it look like hand marks though? That's the major issue I'm having.
>>
>>18206430
I am sorry to hear this Anon contact a doctor then the police right away the sooner it gets done the better off chances you have to get them away from that situation legally.
>>
>>18206445
I'm not on his birth certificate and can't take him to the doctor.
>>
>>18206443
So either Friday night or sometime Saturday this happened? They do look like fingers. Anon you're the best.
>>
>>18206451
Can you take him to a walk in?
>>
>>18206446
Yes you retard, google "bruise" and look at pictures. I train martial arts and my friends and I constantly get bruises like this.
>>
>>18206451
>I'm not on his birth certificate
Why?
>Can't take him to a doctor?
Why?

Are you part of a child trafficking ring? Did you purchase this baby?
>>
>>18206453
I can see what I can do
>>18206456
Fair enough, thank you.
>>
>>18206463
It's a long story and a toxic relationship. I wasn't supposed to have been seeing her when he was born. I know that sounds terrible and it is, but I've been nothing but an outstanding father to my children.
Not involved in trafficking.
>>
>>18206452
No problem Anon this is a very serious stressful situation I am sorry that you and your children have to deal with this. If there is anything else I can do to help let me know. I just study medicine for fun on my spare time I am a business owner so I can not really say legally what there else could be done to help you out. If you ever need any help though in the future let me know I have a lot of contacts online and may be able to do something.

You can contact me pretty much anytime and I will respond. Even if you just want to talk about it.
>>
>>18206472
Hey there outstanding father, you are the only adult in the care of a baby, what Happens if your baby gets hurt under your care? Do you wait until the hurt goes away? You can't take him to the doctor, you have nobody to call, what do you do then?
Amazing father my ass, amazingly retarded that is, does anyone know you are looking after them? What's stopping her for reporting them as kidnaped?
Amazingly stupid that's what you are
>>
Relax everyone, it could be a birthmark.

Vascular birthmarks aren't so common, but they can look like this. My ex girlfriend had one on her neck, was a very sensitive and permanent spot.

>>18206443

That "Z" shaped area reminds me of it. A pen would leave abrasions on the skin, and would be clearly visible. The precision leads me to believe it wasn't a beating... Awfully odd place to hit a human, too.

I would still keep an eye out if you suspect abuse, though. Nanny cams are a great way to obtain evidence with low risk.
>>
>>18206483
That is what I thought at first that it was an odd spot but if the relationship with this woman is toxic and she is mentally unstable she could of had a history cutting and that is a very well known place to do self abuse because it is easy able to hide.

If OP can confirm that the mother does self abuse or did in the past it confirms that it could very well be child abuse.
>>
>>18206479
Yes I've got multiple texts from her about the children and my daughter has my last name. Believe me this isn't a situation I wanted nor is it perfect. I want to take him to the doctor to see what they'll say.
>>
>>18206497
She's certainly mentally unstable but I didn't see any self harm in her. She did hit me multiple times though. It's on his left thigh and only there which is odd because it wouldn't be his walker or car seat.
>>
>>18206477
Thanks Anon will drop you an email shortly
>>
>>18206415
lol it looks like a loveheart
>>
Thread full of cp.
Nice.
>>
>>18206501
Have fun with your dead son you moron
I what world is this a good idea?
>>
THICC
>>
>>18207013
It could be from the car seat. I'm nervous but I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18207118
Bumping with another pic
>>
File: IMG_20170409_172428738.jpg (3MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170409_172428738.jpg
3MB, 3006x5344px
>>18207141
I'm an idiot.
>>
>>18207146
Nah, don't give him back til he is back from the doctors.

People who beat other people (as you said she has done to you) learn really quick that when they beat someone who can possibly get them in trouble (a child), they will do it in less noticeable areas.

Especially if this isn't a direct response to something the kid did, which often leads to visible bruises not hidden by clothing. However, he is 6 months old he can't have done really anything except cry. So if she was angry or frustrated at something else and is unmedicated for something mental, she will have time to seethe and let the anger build. Then the child cries for food or whatever and she snaps.

This is wierd. If it were from the carrier it would be closer to the groin or on the outside of the leg.
>>
>>18207206
In all honesty I'm not sure who had them. My ex dumps them off on her clinically mentally ill mother and it could've happened there. Or maybe it was the new guy she's seeing. From the outside looking in, she's falling apart. I can't stand what's going on.
>>
>>18207234
What a shit, unstable situation for kids.

Do you have a steady income and environment? If the abuse is real and you want them, you have to be picture-perfect if you're male.

Maybe you can explain this better for me because I'm confused. Is the daughter yours biologically? If she is, why isn't your second biological child yours via birth certificate? Why weren't you supposed to be there nor allowed to sign it?
>>
>>18207307
Believe me I know. That's why I tried so hard to stay with her to balance it all out.

I have a steady income and the environment is good. After she kicked me out of the apartment I had to move back home and therein lies the problem.

I'm the biological father of both. My daughter was born. As a result of the toxic relationship, I.E. me finally reacting to getting physically abused all the fucking time I went to jail. Got out she wanted to see me. Wasn't supposed to and my son resulted from that.
>>
>>18207482
Bump
>>
File: yoda.jpg (16KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
16KB, 500x462px
>>18207146
>bruises on a 6-month-old
Motherfucker I get that there's going to be some denial and some assumptions of "maybe she didn't do it... I dunno who did it... maybe it was the stroller... maybe it was the kid who didn't know any better...," but do not give that fucking kid back to whoever had him last. Doesn't even matter who fucking had him last, take him to the doctor, be perfectly honest about what happened, and don't send him back.
Let an investigation happen regardless, call local CPS. It may take time, but child abuse is no fucking joke.

This makes me so fucking infuriated because I've had to deal with child molesters before who would make non-stop excuses about who did what. Then the parents would go into denial because "Oh he's just such a nice man, he's good with kids! Maybe he drinks too much on some days, but never around..." no it's all the same shit. Mental instability and babies never mix. If you're the most stable, take the kid, be concerned, make a big deal out of it, and get him out of that relationship.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.