[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is losing your virginity past age 20 even feasible anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15

File: 1491624120213.jpg (238KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491624120213.jpg
238KB, 641x600px
Is losing your virginity past age 20 even feasible anymore?
>>
I lost mine when I was 21. That was 4 years ago.
>>
>>18206307
Was 21 when I got my first kiss and lost my vcard. I think a better question would be at any point after 25 or 30.
>>
>>18206311
>>18206316
How did you do it?
>>
>>18206322
What do you mean? The limit isn't 20 or 18 or whatever, the limit is like 23. If you don't do it in college, THEN you're fucked.
>>
>>18206307
>Virgin past 20

jesus christ op, that is dark. I would say that no, it is not, as would any reasonable person.
>>
File: 1491647749679.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491647749679.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>18206326
>If you don't do it in college, THEN you're fucked.

Oh that makes it better. Ha-ha... ha..ha... Im not turning 22 or anything and dropped out of college...
>>
>>18206330
Yep, game over by then. Nothing for it but to practise tying a certain kind of knot.
>>
>>18206336
You can always sign up for some classes or whatever.
>>
>>18206307
>be 20 year old virgin
>horny as fuck but also lazy and have no game
>post on craigslist casual encounters regularly even though nothing comes of it
>one day get reply from petite 18 year old girl who wants to hook up
>easily an 8/10, maybe more for me because I go for that look
>we agree to meet at midnight at her school, turns out to be a girls only college
>drive an hour to get to her place and she literally sneaks me into her dorm
>have awkward as fuck sex and she admits she's a virgin
>shes basically uncomfortable the whole time, especially since I have a big dick
>I manage to cum
>realize sex is overrated as fuck and go home

True story.
>>
>>18206359
>especially since I have a big dick

Subtle
>>
>>18206359
Damn son, lived the dream.

My first time was with my gf at the time, who had already lost her virginity before. She just layed there and did nothing, I couldnt find the hole at first until she said "wrong hole" in an annoyed tone. Then after a minute of pumping she told me to stop because we didnt have a condom, and i did like a little bitch boy.

Now I hatefuck every girl im with, I think throwing their heads against the wall and creampieing them is vengeance for my first time with that whore.
>>
really it's just a matter of assuming comfort in social situations
>>
It is I lost mine at 28
>>
>>18206307
25 and still a virgin, and I'm being honest I don't give a shit. I've got far more shit on my plate then losing my virginity.
>>
>be loser /r9k/ virgin from 17 to 24
>lose virginity to milf prostitute at 24
>become confident
>by pure chance fuck a 9/10 through fetish site
(just the once, but it was glorious)
>by some effort fuck a 51 year old woman
(my dream and fetish)

>by pure chance meet 17 year old girl at sports club when I'm 27
>got engaged to her
>had to break up with her a few days ago because she had an emotional affair
>be 31

...and pretty miserable.

But hey. Sex did happen.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>18206489
what fetish site, nigger
>>
File: 1225022892478.jpg (627KB, 1506x2328px) Image search: [Google]
1225022892478.jpg
627KB, 1506x2328px
>>18206492
fetlife

I swear to god, she was a 9/10.

She wanted me to slap her hard in her face and choke her until she went purple, all the while I pounded her hard and deep. Honestly one the of the best nights of my life.

She went to med school and was crazy smart. But also very jealous even though we only talked online for a few weeks. Damaged goods, I'm sure.

But oh my god, a 9/10

sorry, this still makes me feel great

>implying I'd lie anonymously on a taiwanese picture sweatshop
>>
>>18206307
I lost it as a wizard.
>>
>Turned 30 recently
>Got my dream job, making it big
>Still a virgin
>Past the point of giving a shit, just glad I can do what I like for a living instead of being a minimum wage loser

There's other shit to care about.
>>
>>18206307

Of course. Just make sure you spend some time out of the house.
>>
>>18206518
Sounds cool my dude. Any tips for attracting whores on fetlife? How did you write up your profile.
>>
File: 1225023903625.jpg (512KB, 2100x3014px) Image search: [Google]
1225023903625.jpg
512KB, 2100x3014px
>>18206540
No idea. I hardly had a profile set up. Practically empty.

She just send me a 'hey' message and we took it from there.
We spent about two months talking until we finally met up.

I still don't know how to use the website otherwise. Seriously, how do you meet people there. I don't know.

I was just the luckiest motherfucker alive that day.

Would trade it all for just another day with my fiancee... or ex-fiancee, I guess. The hurt is real... sigh.
>>
Find the slags, enjoy the herpes.

Or get a longass day job 60 minutes away each way, while your wife does fuck knows what and is always too spent for sex by night time or just drunk asleep and sloppy as hell. If you want to get married then leave California by any means necessary. Get out of that state before the wall is built.
>>
>>18206540
All those fetish sights are heaps of filth, they do with fetish culture what western anime conventions do with anime. If you're not lazy and filthy then figure out how to get into a private club. Don't post a motherfucking /adv/ thread about it, fuck off with that.
>>
File: 40yearoldvirgin-useit.gif (853KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
40yearoldvirgin-useit.gif
853KB, 500x331px
I don't worry like that. I've got it. It's gonna happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuG4G4BRUxQ
>>
>>18206575
>Muh fetish subculture purist

Fuck off goofball, I just want to meet some whore who wants to get choked, couldn't care less about whats right and wrong in your weirdo community.
>>
>>18206307
>Is losing your virginity past age 20 even feasible anymore?
Yes. Why the fuck do people keep asking this question. The average person looses their virgininty at 17. 3 years is not that huge of a difference.

The answer to

>can I lose my virginity even after [age]?
Is always true as long as your penis is working. Stop asking this question.
>>
>>18206307
>Take a sex-ed class you fucking dingus!
>I lost my virginity at 22.
>I didn't last very long, but I put my tongue inside her vagina, and slowly rubbed my thumbs on her labia and clitorous.
She orgasmed so hard her face turned bright red.
>Your lack of confidence is probably your only weakness.
>>
>>18206307
Hookers exist
>>
>>18206307
It's probably more feasible than ever due to dating apps. You can no joke look up hot singles in your area for free.

Also
>>18206540
try not calling them whores if you're the one desperate to be laid.
>>
>>18207349
>desperate

Nice buzzword, whore.
>>
>>18207349
I've tried dating apps.
I get nothing.
>>
>21
>had sex once as a high school freshman
>terrible experience
>feel like I should make some effort to get a gf
>don't know any women
>not very talkative
>always feel out of place socializing
>friends obviously look down on me
>think I'm a naive idiot for saying I want to get married instead of fuck sluts
Should I even bother trying?
>>
24, kissless virgin, never had a gf and I'm in college, although I don't live on campus or own a car. I've been asked out before, but I'm always too scared to go through with it. Should I kill myself?
>>
>>18207349
>You can no joke look up hot singles in your area for free.
Mother fucker I have seen OKC, aint no god damn hot singles to be found there.
>>
The fuck? It is absolutely never too late. If you're 25+ then you're at a disadvantage because you don't have the know-how, but you will still learn it like everyone else did once you get over the first step.

t. Lost virginity at 27, have no problems getting sex now at 31.
>>
>>18206359
Glorious post.
>>
>>18206307

yeah people do it all the time
>>
Alright, I'm going to tell you the best piece of advice I wish someone would have told me when I was younger:

Practice relationships.

I lost my virginity at 23. I was in University, but I was asocial as fuck, never even made friends in my classes. Just showed up, payed attention, did the work and went home. Online dating was how it happened, and it was actually pretty good.

I actually lost my virginity to a girl I met at a local comic-con. However, online dating gave me the confidence to actually talk to her and giver her my number. Yeah, I gave her mine, and she still got back to me that night. She had a cute face, clear chin/jawline, short blonde hair, a little chubby, FAT TITS. And I wasn't some fucking Chad who got her straight into bed: I dated her. It's how I've always had sex since. One week into dating her, and things got heavy in my car one night and, well, it seems we had to find a dark parking lot on the way to her parents' place...

But my point was online dating. I didn't start by dating a "hot" girl, or Tits McVirginitymurderer from the comic-con. Fuck, even on the one in a million chance one of them dated me, you think I would have even known what to do with her? One awkward date in, I'd be out, and she'd be looking for someone more confident/experienced.

I had to start with girls who weren't "hot" per se, but not ugly either. 4/10 - 6/10. It was necessary. I couldn't even talk to hot girls without being up to my ankles in spaghetti, let alone get one to date me. But if she was just okay-looking, conversation came easier. There was less pressure. If she said 'no', no big loss. Tons of "okay" girls out there.

After practicing small talk and chatting online with these okay girls, eventually I started to refine my profile and messaging style, and even started to get dates once in a while.

cont...
>>
>>18208619
cont:

After a couple failed dates I eventually got into a brief relationship or two, but they always ended quickly because it was easy to tell rather early when I didn't want to go long-term with someone particular. Also, each "relationship" would reveal something about myself, and what was important to me in a relationship, as well as what I needed from a potential partner.

After a couple of these dates, a 2-3-month relationship or two, and the experience of being broken up with and breaking up with someone, I had enough confidence to talk to the girl at the comic-con. It also helped that I had started to cut back on fapping to only 3 times a week by that point, and my llibido/testosterone/sexual desperation was starting to build up to a point that I just started thinking less and being more confident in social settings, as if my brain was trying to guide my body toward sex for me.

But that's my point: Practice relationships. You need to work your way up. Start with "okay" girls until you build the skills and experience to try more appealing girls. It sounds shitty when I read it, but it's how girls do it (to an even worse degree) and how everyone else did it.

Think about it this way: Let's say you end up with the 10/10 amazing girl of your dreams tomorrow. A week later, she wants to have sex. Is she going to enjoy that sex, or will she be disappointed and not see an enjoyable sex life with you? Even if she's the girl of your dreams, will you be the guy of her dreams, or will it be some other guy? Some guy who has had enough experience in socializing, romance, and sex all together?

Baby steps. Start with the basics, in a "safe" setting, with "safe" relationships. Don't expect them to take off, but don't rule it out, either. You may even need to adjust your standards, perhaps you aren't even on par with what you consider "5/10" girls. Face reality if it's harsh, but accept it and move forward.
>>
>>18208622
lol the sociopaths of /adv/
>>
>>18208636
Not everyone is ready to admit the ugly side of "dating". But dating, socializing, flirting - they're like any other skill. The only way to get good is through experience. You have to keep trying and failing and learning, and the only way to actually get a chance at the relationship parts past the first dates is to actually manage to get past the first few dates. If you're inexperienced, it's more likely for you to do that if the girl in question isn't someone who could easily have anyone more desirable than you.

Or you could just keep trying for the most ideal girls right off the bat with no skills or emotional experience. Who knows, maybe you'll find that attractive, interesting, inexperienced and wholesome, yet confident and knowledgeable girl to take you by the hand and introduce you to relationships at the age of 30 and lead you straight to a happy marriage.

I have been in several+ relationships, and every one I tried to make last as long as possible, even if it wasn't with the most ideal partner. I am currently in a long-term relationship that has gone on for almost 3 years. I have lost count of how many times I have had sex. I am simply telling you how I did it.
>>
>>18208651
I lost count of how many times I've had sex somewhere around 2 or 3. Strange thing to keep count of
>>
>>18206307
Are you insane? Absolutely fucking not. Once you reach your 20th birthday, your genitals will disappear if you never used them for copulation before. Sorry for the grim news.

Best you can do is kiss someone, this will give you one more year.
>>
>>18208654
It's not something people really keep track of, aside from the most important number:

One.

When the number is 0, when it's never happened for you at all, it's all you can think about. The years start rolling by, and all your friends and family are getting married and buying houses and having children and starting families of their own, and you're still single and haven't even had the experience of one relationship. When you're being invited over to meet your same-age friend's family and children, and they seem genuinely concerned about your love life, it starts to gnaw at your thoughts.

Once it's finally happened, and you finally realize that most of it was just hype generated by media marketing groups to sell commercial goods, the pressure is lifted and it comes easier overall, to the point you wonder why you ever worried about it.
>>
>>18208665
Mid twenties virgin here, had couple (3) relationships for the keks but never bothered to take it to sex. Closest I got was exchanging nudes.

It never bothered me nor is it something I think about. Maybe you're just fucking obsessed?
>>
>>18208672
Not everyone is obsessed about it. It all depends on what kind of mindset you're in. I know I went from times of obsessing over it for months to times of not giving a shit for months/years.

It usually ends up happening in that spot where you give just enough of a fuck to bother trying to date a girl, and it goes on long enough that it gets to a point where you want to step it up to sex.

Being in a less "obsessed" state of mind about sex definitely helps one achieve it, due to putting less pressure on yourself, being more comfortable with yourself, and being less worried about sex potentially not happening.
>>
I lost my virginity at 24 to my best friend of 6 years. I'm a dude, she's a girl.
>>
>>18208795
i wished i had a best friend like her .... ah i wish i had a girl friend ... ooh i wished i had a friend...
>>
I did at 23. She did at 25. We're very happy together.
>>
31 and still a virgin. No friends, no social life, live in a small run down town. There are always hookers but I'm not that desperate enough. The older you get the less you care about it especially as sex drive declines.
>>
File: WhyDoesGod.jpg (107KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
WhyDoesGod.jpg
107KB, 450x338px
>>18207788
> I want to get married instead of fuck sluts
Trust me, at your age, you don't. Most 21-year olds are not mature enough to handle marriage.

If you cannot socialize, then how are you going to handle the emotional needs of 1 person for the rest of your life? You cannot even refer to women as women, instead of "sluts".

Lrn2gf. Then tackle marriage.
>>
>>18209239
You sure are making a lot of assumptions about my judgment
>>
>>18206307
Of you can't get laid in this degenerate tinder era of easy sloots then you're never gonna make it, bruh
>>
>>18209339
If all OP wants is sex, it's really easy. Either their standards are too high or they need to actually put in a little bit of effort if they can't hook up now.
>>
>>18206336
>>18206326
All this fucking wrong. Stop setting arbitrary standards for life. Haven't you seen 40 year old virgin? Jesus fuck guys.
>>
>>18209339
hahahahaha women on tinder have inflated egos from thirsty men. Women on tinder are not going to give you a chance unless you look like a Greek god and in a big fat wallet.
>>
>>18206307
omg i hate these whine fests.

look, getting laid is fucking easy. lower your standards, ditch your expectaiotns, and get fucking laid. done.
>>
File: Dunno.jpg (112KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
Dunno.jpg
112KB, 554x439px
>>18206307
Dunno mang.
I'm 24 soon, and I have never even held hands with a girl, let alone kissed or had sex with one.

Thought, to be fair, I have never really even tried to pursue a relationship. The last time I had a crush on a girl was last year, but it never really went anywhere.

Meh, I don't overall, clearly care that much, because I am not putting any effort in changing my current situation. Some of my relatives pestering me about it is starting to piss me off though.

In any case, I guess wizardhood awaits me.
>>
>>18209459
I don't have any standards
>>
24. ATM. After I had a huge crush on a girl at my uni that rejected me and went out with my best friend instead of me. I decided to not even try anymore.
They invited me to come movies. Cut contact with them, they still invite me to do things but I simply reject and don't even greet them.
My only friend is a bodybuilder guy at uni and went with him to movies and his gf even arranged me a girl to come. But I can clearly see in the girls eyes that she is just doing a favour and not showing any interest.
I will end it this year.
>>
>>18206307
Virginity is meaningless. That's like asking "is smoking your first joint after you're 20 even possible?" Of course. If you fibd the right dealer and some good bud it can be very enjoyable all the way to your deathbed my young friend. Your age only has the level of importance you place on it. Don't fall into this trap with such stupid social constructs that were designed by high-school children that didn't understand the concepts they were dealing with in the first place. Chin up and get on. When the time is right the time is right.
>>
>>18209449
Yea. We saw a 40 year old virgin finally lose his virginity to a chick that had rabid sex with men throughout her life, made many terrible decisions, and ended up with a couple of kids on her own which the 40 year old cuck then inherited just so he could lose his virginity. What an inspiring story that we should all try to keep in mind.
>>
I lost it at 22 to a gf I love. It's possible but it's half timing and the other halfs luck. You can increase your luck by putting yourself in favorable situations though.
>>
>>18206307

i lost mine 2 weeks after my 24th birthday, its possible. still with her years later
>>
>>18206307
Im a 21 yr old kv and a chick randomly offered to bang me last week
>>
File: neckbrd.jpg (39KB, 650x617px) Image search: [Google]
neckbrd.jpg
39KB, 650x617px
I'm 30 and technically not a virgin, but my few sexual experiences did not go well, I am extremely inexperienced and basically gave up years ago because reasons. Are there any women out there who would be sympathetic to this and give me a chance? Pic not really related. I am a decent looking guy and in most ways I am a functional adult, sex is the only issue.
>>
File: Now hold the fuck on.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Now hold the fuck on.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>18206359
>petite 18 year old girl
>I have a big dick
Pick one
>>
>>18206307

33 lost mine a few days ago. I literally don't feel different.

Was nothing special.

Cheers.
>>
I was 24 when I lost my 'ginity. All else fails, find a sloot of sorts. Mayhaps one who will exchange currency for the sexy time. Good luck bud!
>>
yes, it is. I lost mine about 2 weeks after turning 21 about 6 months ago .

don't worry about performance either. I don't have a huge dick at all but have had the few girls ive slept with (all with more experience) tell me I do just fine.

and I found out with my current relationship that I love to eat her out and do a pretty good job at it apparently.
>>
Looking back now, I'm kicking myself for turning down a couple opportunities to have sex with some nice looking college girl friends because I thought saving it/only having sex with GF would be the 'right' thing to do. 28 and haven't kissed a girl in 7 years lol
>>
Lost mine at 29 a couple of months ago

>girl living with her abusive bf
>he abuses her
>come pick her and all her stuff from where she was staying
>get some liquor
>hang out and talk for a while
>bedtime
>she decides to sleep in my room, in my bed
>start caressing her hand because why the f not
>one thing leads to another and I'm inside of her
I regret it, and wish I had waited til marriage honestly. It was good but after I found out it was just a way of scratching an itch for her and she had no feelings for me I felt used and discarded. The cat was wet as hell though and I get a stiffy every time I think about feeling on her tits.
>>
>>18206307
Sure but do you even want to do it?

The older I get the more I slowly lose motivation to put up with it. I've met many women, a good handful of which were interested in me on some level. I either lacked confidence to go further or she lost interest or I just wasn't interested to begin with. I am 24, still a virgin even though I've kissed a few ladies. And honestly, I don't see the point in losing it to someone if

>1.) I don't feel good about myself
>2.) I don't feel comfortable.
By this I don't just mean being nervous about a first time. If the woman is acting incredibly rude and inconsiderate toward me I won't do it. I once had a woman who treated me like shit expect me to be her fuck buddy, and I turned her down because I didn't feel like we had the right chemistry, not even just basic lust, for that shit to happen.
>3.) I just don't like the girl, even if she's "hot"

I'm not waiting for marriage or even "The One" but if there's one thing I need it's a connection, a genuine desire to sleep with the person. Good sex happens when two people seriously can't wait to rip off each other's clothes and go to town. If it's not there, I'm not going out of my way to pursue it.
>>
>>18206307
No. An Hero before it gets any worse.
>>
>>18210105
Kek
>>
>>18209898
>which the 40 year old cuck then inherited just so he could lose his virginity

Did you pay any attention to the movie? He had plenty of chances to lose his virginity, with this woman and others. He married her because he wanted a good relationship, not because that was the only pussy in the world open to him.
>>
>>18206307

22 for me, had sex with 4 women in total, now 27. Just because you lose your v card doesn't mean you automatically become a normie.

>that feel when you're still autistic as fuck for 3 years before settling in to normie mode
>>
I lost it at 22, have only had sex 4 other times (all with different women).

Being me I'd be happy to settle for a girl but somehow it is the girls who quit talking to me after the sex, either I'm the greatest douche ever (which I purposely try to avoid) or I'm just bad at sex (which given my experience I might be, but even so I don't think I'm bad enough for it to be a deal breaker).

Anyway don't give up life anon, best advice (and the only advice) is to just hit on every girl you're interested in and eat rejections, at first they are painful and I won't lie, each rejection makes the next one worst until one of two things happens:

1.- You have sex and you don't care because you had sex.
2.- You simply stop giving a fuck, which in turn increases your chances to have sex.

And when I say "all" I mean them all, cute and ugly ones the same, beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>18206359
I lost my virginity to a virgin girl and yeah this posters got it right. I swear to god nothing is more awkward than sex between two virgins.
>>
Mfw 26y.o

In retrospect I had plenty of opportunities, I just didn't know how to take them.

I lived a well traveled life, I'm fit and healthy with a lot of very fulfilling hobbies and pursuits.

I just stopped caring when I was 24 for some reason.

Around about the time I gave up on the idea that I'll have a family and have a young kid to show around the world.

I don't feel sadness, hold no grudges or regret. Its just how my dice was rolled. I make the most of what I've got. I live a happy life which is important to me.
>>
>>18206307
Sex is easy. Relationship might be hard. Pun intended.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170411-161959.png (998KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170411-161959.png
998KB, 1920x1080px
>>18206322
my first kiss:
>went to a party of a mutual friends
>6/10 chick was chatting me up
>she kept flirting with me, touching my arms, grinding up against me, etc.
>want to leave and offer for her to come along, but she wants me to stay
>she gives me "the look"
>go in for a peck
>she goes full tounge instead
>get her number and leave
>mfw I'm walking home

Then my virginity:
>hang out two times prior
>third time at her place
>go to her room
>talk about her fish tank autistically for 20 or so minutes
>she keeps getting closer
>eventually she makes the move and we make out
>fuck her for 30 minutes

It's really helpful to have a chick who makes all the moves for you the first time. Given I'm 6'0" and relatively handsome (I've been told), just go out there and just have fun. Just boost your odds by getting somewhat fit and improving your style.
>>
No, people stop having sex when they are 21. Also everyone can tell you are a virgin just by looking at you, Idiot
>>
>>18206307
I lost it at 21. It's not a big deal unless you make it a big deal. If you are worried about what other people think, don't. It's not like you need to tell them anyway. If you are worried about being bad, don't. There are tons of guys who have had sex multiple times but are bad at it.
>>
Lost it at 22. Currently 23 with the same girl, 10 months into a relationship. She has a lot more experience than me and was super patient and fine with me being a virgin.

Im decent looking, just never actively looked for girls to fuck, just happened to ask this one out by chance.
>>
File: SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg (10KB, 234x313px) Image search: [Google]
SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg
10KB, 234x313px
>>18206307
>>
>>18210009
>I'm 30 and technically not a virgin
No women would want that. You don't have wizard powers, but you're still 30. What's the point?
>>
Veek wizard fappen to Chomo smut. Plz plz be an hero
>>
>>18206326
Tfw a month from graduating as a virgin
>>
23, virgin by choice, waiting for marriage or at least a relationship that lasts a year

honestly disgusted with female sexuality or women with strong sexual desires

not even religious, just have no desire to have sex with someone that I don't love
>>
File: 550px-Religion_economy.png (104KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
550px-Religion_economy.png
104KB, 550x350px
>>18214488
>>
>>18215071
You'll die a virgin, but hey, it's your choice.
>>
>>18206307
It is for SJW's, male femanists and ugly motherfuckers.
>>
>>18208360
no, you should really just force youself and go through with it
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.