[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting laid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So the thing is i want to know how to ask a girl if she wants to get laid with me; but not on a weird or rude way.

If she doesn't want it's ok but i don't want she to see me in a weird way.

I was thinking to invite her to my place to drink something, or some shit like that.

What does /adv/ have to say to me?
>>
>>18206142
Asking girl straight to your place is very bold move. If she has secret crush on you, you are chad or you are already dating for some time, it will work.

But the common approach is to ask girl on date. If she will really like you (and is kinda slut), you can try to sex her on 1st date (at the end, not beggining you autismo). And even if she lets you down, you just asks her on date next time and repeat this until you either break up, lose interest, marry or finally put penis in vagina.

If she will like you enough, there is almost no wrong way how to ask her to sex. But the most casual way is to ask her to have a coffe / netflix and chill / show ylher your butterflies collection.

And remember if she runs away screaming and calling police, you probably overdid something.
>>
>>18206142
If you walked up to 100 women and asked them, "want to fuck," just like that, with those words, looking just as you are now, not all of them would say no. Fucking women isn't the hard part. Fucking attractive women is.
>>
>>18206169
yeah, i kinda was talking to this one girl to do something sometime.

Onde day she took the initiative and ask me to go over my place and drick and stuff. The weird part is that i said yes and try to date her but she was busy all times.

I have this college party soon and i want to figure out if she really wants me or what the fuck. I got really frustrated when she asks me out and then nothing. It really confuses me
>>
>>18206207
Yes. I just think that i have to be more confident sometimes to express myself.
>>
>>18206142
don't go to your place. always go to theirs so you can end the night when YOU want it to end. if you're in a situation where she comes over and doesn't want to leave then you're pretty much fucked.
>>
File: 1490942992235.jpg (723KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1490942992235.jpg
723KB, 2048x2048px
>>18206207
>Fucking attractive women is
>>
>>18206282
kek

I don't understand you anon. If i want to end the night cause im tired or some shit i talk it to her. End of story.
>>
>>18206271
Man, some girls are unable to innitiate sex. Like they cant even if they really wanted. When girl asks you to hang out at your own place, it looks to me like
>dude my pussy is aching, can you cure it by your penis????

Stop overthinking problems, chat her up at party, ask her to your place or whatever, by flirty and try some romantic / sex move like a kiss. Unless she will yell NO and push you away, she is kinda expecting you to sex her up.

Or you can also ask her. That works too. Tell her you find her very attractive and if she feels like trying your body.
>>
>>18206298
and what if she doesn't listen? you can't go calling the cops because they'll just side with her
>>
I literally fucked a hot teen after sending her a dick pick.

I dunno man, depends if she really wants you or not.
>>
>>18206300
I think you are right.

I'll try to talk to her these days to star getting the idea into her mind. Maybe just see on the party and then ask her to go to my place or hers.

If she doesn't want, well i least i tried.

Thanks anon!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.