[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cant decide should i fuck my friend although i have gf halp plz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170409-194838.png (521KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-194838.png
521KB, 720x1280px
Cant decide should i fuck my friend although i have gf halp plz
>>
So you're asking us if you should cheat? At least be man enough to say it.
>>
File: CXUKwMMUAAA0c6Q.jpg (57KB, 600x574px)
CXUKwMMUAAA0c6Q.jpg
57KB, 600x574px
>>18205922
It's not like you have to tell her
>>
>>18205940
Like the way u think, not like those other fags
>>
Men are trash
>>
File: 1488583295548.png (1MB, 601x600px)
1488583295548.png
1MB, 601x600px
>>18206118
no u
>>
>>18205940
This.

How likely is it she'll find out?
>>
>>18206269
If my frend doesnt tell her she wont
>>
>>18206340
And can you trust that your friend won't tell her? How often do they see each other?
>>
Bang her, but you have to make sure that the outside girl is just after dick. You said that you're """""friends"""""" so she probably has been fostering some romantic feelings for you and thinks sex will win you over. Youre an immature retard and dont see that. So basically, if this girl just wants to have a quick fuck, youre good. If she wants to love you and be your girlfriend, this will explode in your 17 year old face. Good luck.
>>
>>18206127
What's the appeal of guys having abs if they're fucking skeletons? All those fools weigh 150lbs tops, guy on the left might know what a gym is but the other 3 just don't eat
>>
>>18205922
fuck her brains out.
how do i make green text?
>>
>>18205922
desu you clearly want to otherwise you wouldn't be posting. so if you think you can get away with it or don't really mind about potential consequences then yeah, go for it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.