[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need femanon analysis of this grill >go on tinder lunch date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cbb.jpg (180KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
180KB, 1203x1447px
Need femanon analysis of this grill

>go on tinder lunch date
>goes great, she invites me to go out with her and her friends later that night
>pregame, she's already kinda drunk by the time my uber gets there
>puts hand on my thigh underneath table
>makeout

See heres what throws me for a loop, no guys in any of her fb photos, no history of having bf in past judging from photos, doesn't really swear, seems clean cut.

We made out first day I met her which is awesome, but she was alot more forward than I thought. Hanging out with her again next weekend. Did I catch myself a makeout bandit, thirsty chick on a dryspell or dare I say /virgin/ ?
>>
Who cares? I can't say much from what you've told me but if you're having fun keep at it.
>>
>>18205912
She probably deletes her ex's photos

Facebook is the modern equivalent of a display case for shit like that. Why would she keep pictures of her ex boyfriend mounted on her wall?

I'd do the same, honestly.
>>
>>18205930
Op here

Yea good point. Ive had a few ltr's so a lot of my photos were taken by exes so if I deleted them id only have photos from like 2015
>>
>>18205912
fucking slam that pussy next time. dont be a faggot. go in hard when she cums hard for your mouth. squeeze her ass and tits. whisper this in her ear "how about i stretch your hot pussy with my big dick" but say it as a statement. if you ask she gonna get up and find some real alpha dick
>>
>>18205912
Post pic of her.
>>
>>18205912
femanon here
she reminds me of myself desu. most likely she's a workaholic who decided she's sick of working all the time and is ready for a dicking and/or bf
>>
>>18206520
Kinda the vibe im ggetting. Did some digging and shes def been on dates with peeps etc so im not too worried that shes a virgin. I like her and shes attractive so ill def pursue. Been a while since ive had sex, so im a little nervous there
>>
>>18206481
>>18206481
Itll probs happen this weekend. Not really into the whole smash and dash thing but i wont be a pussy about it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.