[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ite guys, I can't into women, and during the time this happened,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (125KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 425x425px
Ite guys, I can't into women, and during the time this happened, I was high as shit, so my sign interpretation skills weren't the best
>heading to camp with uni group
>this chick strikes up a convo with me
>chill with her pretty much all the way there
>get to residences, go into room, toss my bag on one of two beds next to each other
>"you mind if I sleep next to you?"
>absolutely not
>proceed to get on okay terms with her
>we realize it's quite cold in the room in the evening, so I jokingly suggest we may have to sleep together
>she smiles and does the "you gotta do what you gotta do" motion
>some time passes
>she's having a spat with one of our roommates, and they start pelting each other with tiny stones, and some land on my bed, so once again I play the "if you fuck my bed up, I'll have to sleep in yours" card
>she grins at me and places more rocks on my bed
>but then some time after also says "I could sleep in the bathroom then"
>lol fugof
>first night, I woke up to her arm brushing against mine, and she just left in there
>then she moves around a little, then places her entire arm across mine
>its on
>shift my hand around so her hand is in mine
>she keeps moving and people come into the room, so I know she's not asleep, and then like an hour later she takes her hand and turns over
>next night, I told her I was kinda cold and asked if I could move up to her
>sure
>started spooning, put my arm around her, she didn't mind
>then eventually she turned over
>lay in my arms with her head on my chest for a while
>then turned over, back to spooning, then fell asleep
>make no mention of this whatsoever later, just sort of act like that's natural
Cont
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 960x960px
>decide to ask her out on the way back
>she says "we could, just not now, because I'm full"
>we indeed just ate with the team like 5 mins ago
>tram arrives, she gets on, she leaves
Plot twist:
>overhear her talking to her friend about how she would want to get back with her ex, that she'd go to his city if the guy wanted a date, etc etc
>find out they broke up 6 months ago, and she kinda wants to get back together (?) but not really sure about it

So my question is, what the fuck? What is this supposed to mean? So are we on or off or what, someone help me
>>
she just wants a nice fuck and you should given it to her
>>
She still has strong feelings for her ex, but she finds you attractive enough to fuck. Don't expect or even attempt to date this chick unless you know for sure she isn't still into her ex. Even then, it's a red flag type situation.

Just bone her until you both move on, and don't get attached. Start talking to other chicks to keep your mind off her and prevent attachment.
>>
Couldn't shag because we were in a room with 3 other people, and people kept coming in. The funny thing is, she just sort of let herself be cuddled, but didn't really put her arm around me or her hand on my hand or anything. She just sort of snuggled up.
Also, this camp was the final one in the course I was doing, and because she's in a different course, I won't see her around basically at all. So how shag?
>>
>>18205767
oh ok then you couldn't do it and you can't do it.
shit happens. she probably doesn't really want to go back to her bf because she's a whore.
fuck her, move on.
>>
>>18205771
So I should just ditch the date, and basically not speak to her ever again?
>>
>>18205891
yep
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.