[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex left me 6 months ago after 3 years in relation, we saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

My ex left me 6 months ago after 3 years in relation, we saw each other for the last time around 4 months ago...Few days ago I have heard that she is already dating some guy... I find it very hard to find anybody else at the moment, I am not completly over her, but I know there is no sense to come back to her... Today I saw her on the street chilling on the bench... I could feel like my world is callapsing, I just wanted to hide somewhere so I don't see her and she doesn't see me. I get this feeling, that it was very easy for her to get over me, and that she will do much better without me and that she will get much more without me. While I get this impression that I am condemned for total failure and loneliness and unhappy life comparing to her... I have a goals in my life, and I started to working on myself and my body... But those thoughts are stuck in my head... plz help...
>>
Do you have any friends, mate?
>>
>>18205648
yeah I do bro... but... idk, of course when I am among friends I am not thinking about that shit, but whenever I have nothing to do this idea just bother my fucking head...
>>
>>18205641
Go out with your friends, meet a new girl.
>>
>>18205670
will it change immediately once I meet the right person again?
>>
>>18205677
No. Honestly you shouldn't seek another girl until you completely get over this one.
It gets better tho. Distract yourself, have fun, have dates, get laid, forget about the world.
>>
>>18205677
It'll sure as shit help. It's always easier to get over trauma if you're making new positive emotions.

Although
>the right person

Stop that.
>>
>>18205694
So basically, you are trying to say that there is no such person as "right person"?
>>
>>18205718
No, I'm saying that with the proper effort lots of people can be your "right person", but it takes work. There is no natural born perfect fit for you out there. Or maybe there is, but she's 1 in a million, so you shouldn't wait for her. Instead, find someone you life and get along with well, and just work on it. That always worked beautifully for me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.