[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is cheating in a relationship ever ok? I have a very "liberal"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: cheating.jpg (167KB, 1400x934px) Image search: [Google]
cheating.jpg
167KB, 1400x934px
Is cheating in a relationship ever ok? I have a very "liberal" gf who complains about me being jealous, and now i have the opportunity of fucking a 9/10 girl but i don't want to do it because of her.
What do you think, am i missing an opportunity or i'm doing the right thing?. I often hear people cheat a lot, but for me it just doesn't feel right, just the sole thought of a girl offering me to cheat my girlfriend makes me think really bad about that person
>>
>>18205562
>but for me it just doesn't feel right
you have your answer
>>
>>18205568
That's my personal opinion man, i just want to hear other opinions, contrast answers on why yes, why not, and so on.
I'm not planning to cheat at all because i'm a loyal person, but if someone think cheating is right i want to hear why.
>>
>Is cheating in a relationship ever ok?
Why do you think it's called "cheating"? It's like in a test, anon, if you cheat you're doing it wrong.

If she says it's ok then it's not really cheating. It's just a different test where the teacher lets you see the answers.
>>
>>18205562
if you are 100% sure you won't get caught then do it. chances are she's doing it too
>>
>>18205562
>just the sole thought of a girl offering me to cheat my girlfriend makes me think really bad about that person

Well yeh, they are basically a bad person just for saying it. It's up to you whether you want to be a bad person too or if you don't care about that.

I will say this though, if you don't care much about a girl and cheat on her, that's not the end of it. you don't think your next girl, maybe one you really like and want to stay with for a long time, won't be interested in the factyou cheated? and that it will make a difference that "i didn't care much about her, you're my true love!" Unless she's an idiot she wouldn't believe you for a second.
>>
If she's so liberal, just do ffm threesomes with her. Problem solved, everybody wins.
>>
>>18205562
Depends largely on the relationship. For most of the relationships in my list, cheating was only wrong if I got caught, but if you're really committing to a girl, the two of you are really in love, settling down, then things get a little different. Just depends on where you're at man.
>>
>>18205627
well everytime my girlfriend talks to me about her ex's, she invents a mountain of crap, "i left my first boyfriend for my second one, but i have broken with him first!". "My second boyfriend cheated on me because i used to speak with my ex", "With that guy, we both decided to break because we didn't match".

Sometimes i think she thinks i'm stupid or something, no person would swallow these bullshits
>>
>>18205654
We're in the part of the relationship where she tells me she loves me and wants to settle down with me and this and that and then she goes out with her boss and coworkers and expects me to not get jealous if her boss drives her home at 3 in the morning. In the part that she tells me she wants to live all her life with me and yet she let me go back alone to the country were we met, after me leaving everything for her and accepted going with her to her country.

Basically it's a pretty toxic relationship and she's asking me to calm down and give her time but i'm running out of patience.

Still i don't want to cheat on her, i love her nonetheless.
>>
>>18205658
>>18205682
So it's a LDR currently? Did you post the other day?
You don't trust her, you say she lies about past relationships because she thinks you're stupid, and you're thinking about sleeping with someone else.

Why not break up instead of cheat?
>>
>>18205682
She sounds like a cunt. Assuming there's no kids, get out there and try again.
>>
Almost all relationships end in a fucking disaster, yours doesn't sound any different. You will regret not banging the hot chicks you could have when you inevitably break up down the road anyway.

That said, I'd just dump her if i were you. I dated a super-lib girl for 2 years and it became flat out miserable. She got caught up in celebrity gossip and started mimicking celebrity's viewpoints and all that shit. She thought acting like a bitch was making her look "strong". Absolutely no real personality on that girl.

Do it
>>
>>18205688
Im not thinking about sleeping with someone else, i'm just saying that i wouldn't do it even having the possibility of doing it.
And yes, i'm not dumb, i can see when someone lies, when the lies are so blatantly poor.

I don't want to break because i expect her to change if i speak seriously with her about our future. Maybe she accepts settling down with me and try to make me happy instead of fooling around and doing things that she know will upset me. I mean she's being very childish, she can grow up and understand me a little bit more, that way i would happily be with her, but if it doesn't happen, then i will have to break sooner or later, i just have some hope about her, i mean im with her for a reason, because i think she's not like the rest, i hope she can show to me she's trust worthy the same as i am.
>>
>>18205562

No, its never okay but from the things you've said about your gf it sounds like you should break up.
There are too many inconsistencies and you can't change people.
It's better if you end it before you sleep with someone else because you really don't sound happy with it now.
>>
Post pic of 9/10, you Brad.
>>
>>18205562
Either break up with your gf or tell the other girl to fuck off. Neither of them deserve to be two-timed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.