[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend zone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

So, here is my story:
I met a girl on my college half a year ago. We have the same major so we are constantly at the same lectures. The second time we talked I knew i'd fall for her. And I did. Now we started talking more and more, to the point where we talk all the time both online and in person. We came to a conclusion that we are very similar (ways of thinking) and we have a lot of the same interests. Naturaly, I realised i am falling in love for this girl. The problem is, that one of my friends told me that this girl has a boyfriend. So tehnicaly I am in a friend zone. However, that girl never told me about that boyfriend even though we talk all the time. It sound strange. Btw, she is very close to me and touches me when we talk, grabs my hand in the street and all the other small things girlfriends do, so that confuses me. she even told me that I made her birthday even more better that i think. etc. Now, i am having trouble telling her about my feelings. I want to tell her how I feel, but I am afraid of the answer that I already know (her boyfriend). However I am also scared to stop being friends with her cause she makes my days and inspires me on so many levels. Is there a way out of this? Any advice would be appriciated. Thanks!
>>
You already came to the conclusion that you have 2 options to go with. So choose one! Not doing anything about it is no option because it will leave you with bad feelings all the time. If you will stay in the friend zone at least be proud about yourself being real and doing what you thought was best
>>
>>18205125

You sitated my life.. Asshole..

But I guess you should just go for it anyways
>>
>>18205139
Sorry bro, at least you know you're not alone.
>>
>>18205138
what do you think,how should i tell her? Shoud I say I wan't to be with her and that i only want that or should i say that there's still place for friendship?
>>
Honestly, the fact that she didn't tell you anything about her boyfriend tells me something is off.

Procede carefully. Tell her how you feel but be prepared for a shitstorm.
>>
>>18205147
You should tell her the first thing you wrote.
>>
>>18205150
That confuses me too, however maybe she guessed that I do in fact like her so she doesn't want to hurt me.
>>
>>18205147
Well i think this is a hard decision. I would ask myself if it would tear me apart knowing that in the near future there's no possibility for more. And I would also ask myself if hanging out with her will still inspire myself. Depending on the answers I would be open for the future in hanging with her no matter what will happen. Or I would try to move on and be open for new inspiring ppl
>>
>>18205168
Don't you think it would be different after I tell her? I think it would change a lot if i tell her and we stay friends cause she wouldn't be so relaxed around me and wouldn't say hi first just because she would know i like her.
>>
>>18205172
Of course it will be different, but different doesn't have to mean uncomfortable. If you manage to have a good talk about everything and she's going to agree to be open too it wont be awkward for long I think. Just see what will happen and make the best out of it is the best advice I can give you :) everything is going to be fine
>>
>>18205190
Thanks, I appreciate your help.
Now all that is left is for me to be brave and tell her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.