[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Japanese girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Top_30_Customs_in_Japan_kimono.jpg (137KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Top_30_Customs_in_Japan_kimono.jpg
137KB, 1000x600px
I have a date with this half japanese/half italian girl i met on tinder tomorrow night. She seems awesome. What do they like to talk about?
>>
Marriage and child rearing
>>
>>18204923

lol wut? serious? am only asking this question cause a girl with a personality is hard to come by on online dating apps
>>
>>18204917
What do you care what your hookup wants to talk about
They are people, if she has any personality then she will probably let you know what she wants to talk about, else she is just a walking pussy
>>
>>18204930
cause what i like to talk about isn't going to interest her one bit and the only way to ensure a hook up happens is if the date goes well. she's into harry potter so i'll probably use that as a starting point
>>
>>18204940
You are already set to fail if you are looking for stereotype topics to talk about from a country of 120 million people.
Just don't be a sperg and listen to what she has to say, start with literature if you like since you know something about that already
>>
i just dont wanna bring up something that she might not be comfortable talking about
>>
>>18204957
Ye dude bring a samurai sword and impress her with your ability to make pizza and speak 5 sentences of anime japan.
That is guaranteed to impress her as all Japanese and Italians like those things

(just talk with her and don't be a sperg)
>>
>>18204976
mm maybe
>>
>>18204926
Do the girls in your pic look like party girls to you?
>>
>>18205031
nah and neither does the girl im talking to which i like. the quiet ones are the kinkiest nomsayin. i am impressed with her which is why im making this post to get advice on how not to fuck up
>>
>>18204917

>What do they like to talk about?

Probably not being talked to like they're a different species that require special training and research to interact with.
>>
Impress her with your anime knowledge. Anime makes Jap bitches wet.
>>
>>18204917
Define they. Aread you talking about women, japs, or wops?
>>
>>18205045
i have no experience with asian girls only whites

>>18205046
i dont watch that shit

>>18205057
mixed race japanese girls aged 18-23
>>
>>18205080

>i have no experience with asian girls only whites

Try using basic social awareness and talking to them like regular human beings. If you're not completely autistic then interacting with an asian girl won't be that much of a stretch.
>>
>>18205080
>i dont watch that shit
You don't stand a chance.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.