[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: index.png (3KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
3KB, 229x221px
>getting along well without facebook
>man up and find some friends
>have the feeling that I often miss events or learn about them as last

Is it time to get facebook or is it just to much cancer?
Can you just use it as a platform to get information and stay in contact with friends?
Do all of my fb "friends" see with who else I´m friends and in which groups I´m in and so on?
>>
>>18204915
I keep mine around so I don't miss out on shit but for the most part, I interact purely IRL. Without it I would have missed an old friends birthday party last month.
>>
>>18204915
use news feed erraticator
>>
People can only see what you share with them. Usually they share everything, though.

It's not worth it imo.
T. Used to have facebook for years
>>
>>18204931
>It's not worth it imo.
Why?

>Do all of my fb "friends" see with who else I´m friends and in which groups I´m in and so on?
Can anyone tell me about that?
I just want to use it to stay in contact with friends and to get informations about events and not share all of my life on it.
>>
>>18205014
You can hide anything you want, including the number of friends you have, etc. Just go to the settings.
It's not worth it because you can easily get 'addicted' to it and waste a lot of time with it. Maybe that's just me but anything I did on facebook I can do without it.
>>
>>18205023
This. You can also chose to hide every person you're friends with from the news feed, so all you use it for are the things you chose to get notified about, like events you're invited to.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.