[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intelligent women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 22

File: This-dress-used-to-be-white.jpg (47KB, 602x902px) Image search: [Google]
This-dress-used-to-be-white.jpg
47KB, 602x902px
Are men afraid of intelligent women who have a good job, high studies, live alone and are independant ? Do men still find their place?
>>
Im high what are you talking about?
>>
>>18204871
Nope, If I ever met one I'd probably feel attracted to her.

Still hunting for unicorn though, better chance.
And nope OP, you are not such one.
>>
>>18204871
???
Why would they
>>
>>18204871

Men don't give a shit about any of it to be honest.

However... there are stereotypes about college educated women, caused by stereotypes about colleges that will make men assume you are a purple-haired hamplanet wishing for their extermination.
>>
>>18204871
The stupid ones yes. They cant stand woman who is more successful than them. It breaks our ego.

The clever ones not so much.
>>
I'm an 'intelligent' guy making six figures but all the similarly 'successful' women seem like super norms desperate for validation from society and would probably hate me because I'm a massive weeb
>>
No man cares.

In fact more men find that a good quality than a shit one, imo.

T. Man
>>
>>18204871
Most stupid and average men do, yes.

>>18204878
What makes you think she isn't?

>good job, high studies, live alone
Are obtainable by basically everybody.

>intelligent/ independent
Are very vague terms that most will interpret the way they want.
>>
>>18204871
No man cares. But women do. They'll rather kill themselves than marry down a status. Or get BBC and aim for single motherhood
>>
File: dental check.png (136KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
dental check.png
136KB, 500x522px
>do 95% of men find their dream woman attractive
>>
In my experience, a good deal do. I'm 23, but have a very good job for my age working semi high end in a library (about 80 grand a year if I were full time, but I'm also studying so it's probably more like 65). Once I have more experience, I can move higher up the organisation or move into law which is my current field of study in post grad. I have a university degree and am in several bands, and have been reading the classics since I was very young.

I also inherited a house from my grandmother, so I'm not splurging on rent all the time and am saving a lot. Certain kinds of men seem to be put off by that, and it took a long time to find a guy that accepted that I wasn't just a pretty fuck doll and expect to be treated as a whole, capable, intelligent person. Luckily I found him.
>>
id rather an intelligent women who makes bank than a whore who gets shitfaced every weekend
>>
File: laugh.jpg (3KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
3KB, 176x176px
>>18204871
>women
>intelligent

Tip top kek
>>
File: 1491527498516s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1491527498516s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>18204962
>>
>>18204960
Sorry to break your dreams but intelligent people (at least when going by messy stuff like IQ) then to drink much more.
>>
>>18204958
You sound really cool desu.
>>
>>18204969
That's because on average intelligent people know just how fucked the world is, and need something to numb the pain.
>>
Well I have a Phd in chemical engineering and I have always counted on myself. My ex thought he was useless to me because I didnt need him in my everyday life. Complex ?
>>
>>18204956
>dental check
>>
>>18204956
Kekest
>>
File: 1264787819810.jpg (47KB, 655x560px) Image search: [Google]
1264787819810.jpg
47KB, 655x560px
>>18204871
So, firstly, this is a false dichotomy. You can be elegant and have a salary. Those two things have nothing to do with each other. Additionally, "elegant" isn't even the flavor of choice for many men.
Secondly, unless we're talking about dude-bros or extreme traditionalists, a woman being employed and supporting herself is only an upside. The only way it could be an issue is if her specific occupation somehow conflicted with the ideals or opinions of the individual in question.

The stereotypes supposed by 90% of modern media completely irrelevant in the day-to-day lives of anyone with two brain cells to rub together. The only the people dumb enough to buy into standardized cultural norms are the kind who buy those "culture" magazines that say they're for X-demographic or Y-demographic (e.g. men), and have all the information related to you and can tell you everything you need to know about everyone else, or tune in to those local stations that do their best to inform you what's in, what's out, and "what men like," or vise-versa. When you stop and think about it, it's very foolish to believe 49% of the human population (men) is only attracted to some specific version of the other 51% (women). We're talking billions and billions of people on either side of that margin, and they're trying to tell you that only one flavor of either is valid, and the rest are going to have to dig around and find a fetishist if they ever want to know love. Think about how utterly asinine that concept is when we're talking billions upon billions of suitors and candidates on either side. Even in ancient times, when the recorded human population was not a tenth of it's current magnitude, authors, historians, and political record keepers have notes about men and women alike being attracted to different kinds of people.

> TL;DR
No to answer your first question, and... I think yes for the second part, but I'm not even sure what you mean by it.

>>18204984
Likely.
>>
File: 1480389967844.gif (856KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480389967844.gif
856KB, 320x240px
>>18204871

>Are men afraid of intelligent women who have a good job, high studies, live alone and are independent ?

Insecure ones, yeah. Insecure men depend on focusing on the inadequacies of other people to distract from their own feelings of inadequacy. Everything and everyone needs to be below them in order for them to feel secure in their self-image. I imagine finding a girlfriend who NEEDS them and depends on them for emotional/financial support gives them a sense of control over the relationship that they would not have with a successful, intelligent woman.

I mean, put yourself in their shoes, you already don't feel all that great about yourself so the prospect of getting dating a girl who doesn't "need" your relationship is a very terrifying thing. She could just pack up and leave any moment and, for all intents and purposes, she would be fine without you. That prospect really scares a lot of guys.

Luckily, a lot of this kind of thinking is a very natural part of male adolescence. It isn't until they get much older do they gain the confidence and wisdom necessary to participate in healthy, adult relationships. Young men are anxious, insecure, easily confused and often times deep troubled with trying to rectify their sense of masculinity with their emotional growth. This board is a perfect example of that very volatile process.

So, in short, boys are afraid of intelligent, independent women. Men aren't.
>>
Some men have complexes about it. I make around 100,000 annually, and I had a boyfriend who was probably making about 70. He got steadily more and more defensive about it to the point where he'd actually lie to people and say that my job was his etc. and I'd have to follow along or also be embarrassed. He also because obsessed with money and wealth. I eventually broke up with him.

Then I found a new guy who only makes 50 grand, but is also in a band and makes inconsistent money that way and is very comfortable with that balance. So he stays at home and does a higher percentage of the housework while I work more, and our life balances out so we're comfortable. You just need to find the right man, and not an insecure child.
>>
>>18204871
>Are men afraid of intelligent women who have a good job, high studies, live alone and are independant ?
Honestly I'm afraid of spiders.
>>
>>18205028
>elegant
Where'd you get that from?
>>
>>18204956
She looks happy.
>>
>>18204969
im ok with that. stupid people shouldnt drink anyway
>>
They impression I'm getting from a lot of these responses is that people feel it isn't that common to be intimidated, but my experience is basically the opposite.

I find if the man is also educated he is way less likely to feel insecure about my intelligence/success. Otherwise the conversation dries up real quick. The same goes for women too though. Men and women in general are just intimidated by intelligent people.
>>
File: 1489315340059.jpg (227KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
1489315340059.jpg
227KB, 500x482px
>>18204947
Because
>intelligent
>woman

pick one
>>
Men with insecurities are afraid of smart women. My brother seemed to be jealous by my new ''fancy'' lifestyle, I wanted to open a business with him, but he chose a different direction to a minimum wage job so I continued on my way.

All he does now is pretending to be rich. Wearing a suit and lying to people to get some trash pussy (I don't hate on women, but he really has no standards). Also he's constantly on drugs.
I also dated a guy for short term who seemed defensive when I told him that I loved to learn new things.
I always remember men like this and their jealousy is saddening because I think they have so much potential.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>18205059
>>
>>18204956
>just let it take me, i don't even care anymore
>>
>>18205056
There are more stupid people than smart people in the world.

Welcome to life. Can I take your order? Sorry, never mind that, life doesn't care.
>>
File: Teacher-scientist-image.jpg (64KB, 680x357px) Image search: [Google]
Teacher-scientist-image.jpg
64KB, 680x357px
>>18205068
It's not bait if it's my honest opinion based by facts and personal experience.
>>
>>18204871
>Are men afraid of intelligent women who have a good job, high studies, live alone and are independant ? Do men still find their place?

No, women are afraid of dating someone lower class.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704409004576146321725889448

http://www.artofmanliness.com/trunk/750/where-have-the-good-men-gone-or-here-we-go-again/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tristan-bridges/where-have-all-the-marria_b_6077814.html

It has been shown time and time again by studies, that when women get a lot of freedom to select, they naturally cut themselves off.

They spend their years riding a cock rollercoaster of hot guys and then complain in their 40s about being lonely, or they rope in some nice guy with money after she's had her vagina and ovaries and physical looks used up by time/other guys.

I don't have an issue with this because I'm one of the lucky younger guys.

But I do see chronic inability to 'date down' for women. They want a guy who makes more, looks more attractive, and has more money.

That's just how it is. Guys would do the same if they could pick partners like it was a meat market.

Women only date poor guys in movies where it turns out he's secretly a king or has loads of cash or is 11/10 on the hotty scale. Poor guys are the worst position. Uneducated, too. They often suggest "what would we talk about" for guys who don't have a college degree, but I don't ever recall hearing deep intellectual conversations from women.

They have a fantasy picture in their head and it doesn't even hold up to reality, but then they blame men as a group for not adhering to it. They then use shaming language like 'extended adolescence' or 'man-child' because they think it'll make the perfect man manifest itself from a group of converts for their wicked, male ways which do not align with their mystical beliefs of what a partner should be.
>>
File: 1388521091483.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1388521091483.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>18205073

>It's not bait if it's my honest opinion based by facts

>facts
>>
> think OP said inelegant
> OP said intelligent
> never heard that word before
> ask google before I wreck myself
Intelligent
adjective
having or showing intelligence, especially to a high level.
> thanks google, that doesn't really tell me anything
Intelligence
noun
the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills

Why would you think being smart is a downside?
Protip: those shows that tell you you've gotta be a certain dress size or liek certain things in order to be a valid wife candidate are run by market trackers and profiteers that are trying to sell you whatever dress, diet pill, or article of makeup they happen to be selling that day.

Additionally, assuming you're young and that's part of why you'd believe this in the first place, don't wear makeup. Makeup will ruin your pores, dyes will dry out your hair, and they're made by the same people that make the cleansers and moisturizing shampoos. All things in moderation. Think of the long haul, you're going to be alive for 70+ years on average. What you look like today isn't going to matter in a week. I'm not saying don't take care of yourself or to not worry about your appearance. I'm a guy and I moisturize my face and put pomade in my hair like every day; I trim my nails on the weekly and shave parts of me that aren't supposed to have hair. Appearances are important, but makeup is a racket.
>>
File: adams.jpg (30KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
adams.jpg
30KB, 350x262px
>>18204871
> intelligent women who have a good job, high studies, live alone and are independent
Afraid? No. Waste of time? Yes.

About half the women you describe are either gay or asexual.

Of the straight ones, half of those have massive baggage, which is why they live alone.

Of the ones left, most of those subconsciously are attracted to the drama of abusive relationships. They are drawn to either meth heads, cocaine addicts or married cheaters.

Alone, good job, educated and sane? Now THAT'S a fucking unicorn.
>>
>>18205062
>Also he's constantly on drugs
Drugs aren't cheap. He clearly somehow makes the ends meet.
>>
>>18205085
>Of the straight ones, half of those have massive baggage, which is why they live alone.

Ding! They usually have inferiority complex masked by superiority complex and thus are a massive bowl of crazy. High earning women are basically fucked the head.
>>
>>18205075
Anon nailed it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE8UHCDVYB8
Just look at this one, pathetic.
Women only date up and men mostly date down. Women go panic mode once they start aging alone because men they are looking for (hi class) already settle down with best of the best.
>>
>>18204871
For me, a guy. I feel like im expected to earn more.

I guess its through social conditioning, like buying her gifts and taking her out is expected.

Right now im working 1 day a week, and my girl is working 3. She earns more than me and i feel like shit when she offers to pay for outings.

Also we're only 18, and both looking for more hours.

Its just because guys feel expected to earn more, and earning less can make them feel bad.

As far as woman go (not dating), why would we be afraid ? Its a good thing in most peoples eyes that woman can compete with men, it puts more competition and pushes expectations / quality up and improves our society.
>>
>b-but women want average
>>
>>18205075
That second article is on point, but linking the first may prove erroneous; even if it is relevant to the second. The second one is so roundabout and aimless that it's principally off topic.
>>
>>18205084
>> OP said intelligent
>> never heard that word before
Are you a finn or a hungarian? Or maybe from some Asian country? How the fuck do you not have this word in your language?
>>
File: 1243732149061.jpg (49KB, 419x353px) Image search: [Google]
1243732149061.jpg
49KB, 419x353px
>>18205103
>>
>>18205075
I would date a man equal, but I wouldn't date up or down. The latter because I would simply not feel they were pulling their weight and the former because I don't like feeling inferior.
>>
>>18205106
He is sarcastic, m8. That word is almost the same in Hungarian: "intelligens".
>>
>>18205111
That was some shit sarcasm then.
Nice trips btw.
>>
>>18205103
Didn't we tell you to fuck off? No one likes you.
>>
>>18205075
This anon nailed what I was going to say.

Women generally detest men of "lower status" so we just avoid them.
>>
not gonna lie
ive never met a single women like this
wish there would be more of them, though
my dick gets hard when a girl is intelligent, strong and independant like me
xd
>>
>>18204871
I would be, because I know I wouldn't even get her attention.

You see, the most stable relationships are where women are 1-2 points below their male partner in SMV.

The more successful a woman is, the more successful a guy has to be to get her.

A highly successful woman will only have a very small percentage of men who can satisfy her needs.

If some chick earns $100k+ working at a law firm like Cravath or she is studying to become a paediatric neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins, then she'll have a very high social status and SMV.

She'll only be attracted to men who have *higher* status/power. Like a guy who became a professor at Harvard in his mid-thirties, or a CEO of a start-up company valued at billions. Not some sales rep earning $50k in NYC.

Most of time though, she just marries a guy who comes from wealth ( she may come from wealth already).

It's just hypergamy.
>>
>>18204871
This
>>18205124
>>18205075
-is the bullshit I'm talking about. Does this happen? Yes, all the time. Is it accurate to say that women have trouble dating down? No. Some do, sure, but neither sex h any universal trait.

Additionally that first article is just there to be countered by the second, and the third is as much about egg freezing than anything. Why not just link the second article.
>>
>>18205101
lel, if you're both only 18 and then you must have retail jobs, right?
>>
>>18204871
As long as you have all that and still manage to be under 24 I don't mind
Also no fat, none, cero fat
>>
>>18204947
>Are obtainable by basically everybody
Ok, you are a moron
>>
>>18205153
>Doesn't understand how argumentation works. Hasn't done a college course in their life.
>>
I don't care about the other idiots on this board or if your post is a feminist click bait but let me tell you this... If only more women were as you described them, I'd probably be married by now and the world wouldn't be the retarded leftist shit hole that it is
>>
>>18205075
>They often suggest "what would we talk about" for guys who don't have a college degree, but I don't ever recall hearing deep intellectual conversations from women.

I study chemical engineering and the last book that I read that wasn't about self-improvement/seduction was in high school.

I will never understand women who go crazy over some dude who has a bookshelf in his apartment stocked with books such Catcher in the Rye or the Great Gatsby.
>>
File: smug.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>18205103
>>
>>18205201
Being one of those women who go crazy for books (although those selections are pleb tier) I love reading and have read the classics since age 12. It's a great connecter and it's certainly an excellent route to good conversations.

Maybe you don't understand it because you're not a reader.
>>
>>18205200
>world wouldn't be the retarded leftist shit hole that it is

Most of the governments running the world are centrists or right wing at the moment mate.
>>
>>18204871
No. Intelligent is fine.
>>
>>18205215
Literally.
>>
>>18205171
You're cute kid, stay in school.
>>
>>18205210
Well, good for you, darling.

You can discuss Aristophanes or whomever the fuck you like reading about with some dude with a bachelors degree in comparative literature who works as a barista.

You can keep all the uncultured women for me, thanks.
>>
>>18205244
I wasn't attacking your lack of reading, I was just giving you an answer. I don't care if you read or not, it's your life. Do whatever you want.
>>
>>18205111
>>18205120
I'm not being sarcastic, I've just never heard that word before.
That wouldn't even have been sarcasm, that would just be hyperbolizing. Sarcasm is for mockery.
>>
>>18205244
> being this defensive when the person suggests you don't understand because you don't share the hobby
>>
>>18205255
Where are you from?
>>
>>18205244
>being this buttmad
>>
>>18205244
Why are you butthurt, dude? I'm in interested in engineering and physics and I like reading classic greek shit. Your insecurity shows, m8, work on it.
>>
File: 1470160839380.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470160839380.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>18204871
Nope you just cant find a man because you are cold
>>
Women do not date down is the only reasonable answer. No one else has given a single bit of empirical evidence or tries to link informational texts about the subject that support their opinion other than>>18205075
Either give facts supporting your opinion or stfu.
Also the fuck is up with men trying to sell out other men to get pussy you fucking traitor shills
>>18204907
>>18205030
>>
>>18205298
>bros b4 hoes my man!!
Men suck. Women suck too but at least I like it when they suck my penus.
>>
>>18205305
>Hehe guys I gotta get the pucci because pucci is better than the boipucci but in order to get the pucci I gotta convince this women I'm better than all the other guys
Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.
>>
>>18204871
>intelligent women
this doesnt exist
> good job
wagecuck
>high studies
studycuck
>live alone
wow shit man. yeah this actually really frightens me
>are independent
wow shit man see above, yes it does
>Do men still find their place?
yeah its called lifting
>>
>>18204871
Define "Intelligent"
Define "High Studies"
Define "Independent"

you'd be surprised to know how many different interpretations people have for these particular set of words
>>
>>18205307
>Don't be intimidated
>but I'm not a stereotypical guy
>I'll be the one in the kitchen
dude if you pop out of nowhere into my kitchen I will
almost assuredly
beat you to death
with my loaded shotgun
which I will be too startled
to shoot you with

as I do not respond well to teleporting trespassers
>>
>>18204871

good job, high studies, live alone, indipendent

this is a girl who has a high status and social skills

you can't define intelligence like this

status can still be obtained with perseverance and a lot of work, definitely something that a stupid person can reach too
>>
File: delet.jpg (31KB, 638x639px) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
31KB, 638x639px
>>18205030
>>
>>18205327
nonono I not tres-passers tres means three I only one I unopasser
>>
"High studies" and "Educated" are the most worthless indicators, degrees are not general knowledge certificates and every bad worker in the field has the degree.
>>
>>18205097
jesus christ, that was painful to watch--ten minutes of complaining is a ted talk now? was that supposed to be ironic performance art? it's like someone asked the redpill subreddit "hey come up with an exaggerated parody of a feminist complaining about dating"
>>
>>18205307
I probably get laid more often than you.
>>
>>18205169
>he thinks getting a good job, studying something decent and living alone is something special
>>
>>18205370

It's TEDx. The standards for TED aren't particularly high anymore, but any old garbage can make it on TEDx.
>>
>>18205376
I bet you sure do famalmadingdong and I can't say I've ever been more proud
Fucking give this guy a medal he convinced a woman to let his meat inside her that's something 3/4s of 4chan can't accomplish
>>
>>18204871
My wife is a voracious reader, has a good job as a back-end engineer at an highly competitive tech firm, and would be just fine in the world without me. That makes her a partner rather than a responsibility. The overwhelming majority of the women in couples we know are essentially similar.

Successful, intelligent men are often attracted to successful, intelligent women. If I wanted someone who would do what they were told I'd hire a maid.
>>
>>18205392
I don't get where you're going at.
I've been disappointed multiple times by both my male and female friends to the point where I have no real friends left. I still use online dating apps and get laid on a comfortable basis.
Is it wrong that I think fuck people I just wanna be happy? Does everyhing have to be about whiteknighting and men vs women?
>>
@18205403
not worth the (you) shill
>>
>>18204871

usually people are afraid of the impossible.
>>
>>18205343
U-uh
Y-you leave-o or I-
uh..
...I mean...
"yo"
shoot-o
comprendo!?
>>
>>18205411
That's ok. Cool dubs tho.
>>
>>18205403
>I just wanna be happy
you stop that
>>
File: 003.png (89KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
89KB, 261x238px
>>18205415
Fucking gringos man I never know what they're thinking. Anyway I'm gonna go clean your yard is that okay Mr. Smith?
>>18205417
See what I'm wondering is what you brought into this. I made a statement about how woman don't date down and then it went to a shill who tries to insult men so he can look better by default just to get pussy then it somehow went to you getting laid more often which what the actual fuck did that have to do with the argument at all then it went to your happiness? The fuck are doing nigga?
>>
>>18205428
I don't think women date down, I've dated chicks who were way uglier than me and desperate and shit and I'm pretty sure I was the one dating down but take that as you want. And I don't think there's anything sacred in defending men, or women for that matter. I wasn't saying this for any other reason other than fuck your preconceptions, people are all shit. That's all nigga.
You replied with the 'he must be whiteknighting' thing for some reason and I replied with .I'm pretty sure I'm not because I have zero reason to do it on 4chan of all places', ya know, cus I get laid.
Fuck your shit tho.
>>
I'm not "afraid" of them. I'm friends with a few women I'd describe in a similar way. However most women who describe themselves as "independent and intelligent" are anything but.

Women with a shitty degree and an inflated ego are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>18205442
>Missed the point entirely
>I don't think women date down
I said they don't date down so wrong
>I don't think there's anything sacred in defending men, or women for that matter
Pretty obvious, I still think you're a shill because "wow I'm above average and have sex a lot guys it's easy just be me lmao you losers"
>You replied with the "he must be white knighting" thing for some reason
Yeah tell me where I said that nigger
>Fuck your shit tho
Alpha males going too far holy shit not even my asshole is safe anymore
>>
>>18205452
Well then fuck it, it was misunderstanding. Don't really have the patience to see where you were going but let's just leave it at that.
Peace nigger
>>
>>18204871
Afraid? Fuck no, I'd kill to find a woman like that around here. Most of the girls around here are vapid bimbos, or their ugly little voles who still act like vapid bimbos for some reason.

Intelligent, educated, gainfully employed, and independent? Yes please.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 223x226px
>>18205459
>can't into reading comprehension
>>
>>18205473
Delet all ur posts immediately
>>
File: alex-jones-400x225.jpg (39KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones-400x225.jpg
39KB, 400x225px
>>18205476
Sorry Sir but I'm actually gonna have to ask you to Delet this
>>
>>18205473
Why is Alex Jones so perfect?
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 335x151px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 335x151px
>>18205494
Idk anon he's funny and he makes perfect reaction images
>>
>>18205090
Honestly this. I was raised by a single mom who works for herself and makes some 250k a year. She's definitely smart but at the same time she's always reminding me about how "pragmatic" she is. I don't think people who aren't insecure have to constantly validate themselves to others like that. Not saying it's bad, she's a really nice lady but it's just something I've noticed.
>>
>>18205250
>maybe you don't understand it because you're not a reader
That's passive aggressive as fuck desu
>>
>>18205428
Oh, you speak english?
thats a surprise..
you know what?
I don't care what that civil war survivor says
you wetbacks are OK in my book
wife: Shh... honey, No!
wife: Wetback is slang for puerto rican!
wife: These are mexicans
Oh
Sorry about that,
You spanish are an OK lot
>>
>>18205576
whatever you say Mr. Smith
>>
>>18205576
ah fuck
I wasted an opportunity here
I should have replaced "civil war survivor"
with "my wife's son"
>>
No you spastic. Women in that role typically end up alone because they're working 24/7 and devote 0 time to their home life
>>
>>18205634
Men too. Not really a gendered issue.
>>
>>18204956
What the fuck is he doing to her? With the mouth.
>>
>>18205797
He is checking if her wisdom teeths are coming in.
>>
>>18205313
This. Take the vargpill already.
>>
>>18205821
Can someone tell me what the fuck is up with this varg dude? I know who he is, but why is he cited so often?
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.