[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I will make this as short as possible. I am not necessarily looking for an advice as much as on different opinions but I will take any reply. Thanks in advance

>I'm 26yo dude, girlfriend of one year is 19yo, was a virgin before me
>had a fight three weeks ago about some stupid little thing, fight ends up with telling me to not bother messaging her ever
>i don't message her, week goes by
>she calls me and says how she wants to break up because I haven't talked to her in a week
>comes back to my town for the weekend, we meet by accident, night ends up with her going to my place
>says how I need to "make up and prove to her that I am worth it" for something I didn't even fucking do and that was her decision
>I ask her to stay the weekend, she says how she won't and how im supposed to go to hers tomorrow to "show that I care"
>I swallow it up
>I go to her town, we spend a day together, I go an extra ten fucking miles with everything, gifts, romance, I even have a talk with her mother and I mean a real grown up talk while she was watching and listening
>suddenly I'm the best boyfriend ever, she says how she owes me so much, how I am perfect, how she was foolish to let me go
>we make plans, and I was very adamant about it, how she should come to me next weekend so that we can finally spend two consecutive days together at my place (I live alone), and then I will go to her uni for the weekend after that
>work week starts, she goes back to uni

1/2
>>
2/2

>first three days are perfect
>then on this thursday she starts making a fuss about how her roommate is gone for the weekend and how I should go to her uni place, despite our argument
>she claims the reason and logic behind this is that since her break starts in a month and she won't be at her uni until october, we should use this opportunity to be at hers
>I told her we made a fucking agreement and that the whole point of agreements is that we wouldn't fight about seeing each other a day before it, like now
>I say how I did everything that she asked, how I met her ultimatums last week despite her causing the whole clusterfuck and that it is fair for her to come here as agreed
>she says "I don't care, I can't believe my boyfriend cant make the smallest of efforts to come to see me once in a while"
>despite me literally agreeing to everything
>she doesn't come
>I'm supper fucking disappointed
>she sends me yesterday night some shitty fucking meme casually to laugh at
>I tell her to fuck off

Finding a new girlfriend will be tough and I really can't fucking handle loneliness. I'm not afraid of it but I will just drink every night, go out every night, spend all my money on getting wasted and approaching other girls. I had to go through a dozen rejections until I stumbled onto her. When we are together it's all perfect, its when she goes to uni and when we dont see each other that she turns into this basic bitch.

What would /adv/ do?
>>
She's 19 and she's acting like it. Dump her and find a girl who's got some maturity.
>>
She's a kid. Break up with her.
>>
>>18204795

This is what happens when you date a child as an adult.

You dun goofed OP.
>>
You shouldnt have fucked a virgin. The only time you fuck a virgin is when you marry her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.