[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In need of a medfag.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170409_101037.jpg (2MB, 2974x3966px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170409_101037.jpg
2MB, 2974x3966px
Okay, so i really have no clue if this belongs in advice, but i need help from a medfag/reasonable individual.

2 days ago i got in a fight, and as a result my knuckles were all banged up and dirty, with skin missing on them.
Now as i said its been 2 days, and its been hurting really bad for two days. The pain has gotten better but it still hurts like a bitch, and ive noticed that it might be filled with puss. What do i do? Going to the doctor isnt really an option, dont ask why.

Yes, ive put disenfectant on it, and ive cleaned it a few times. I didnt use bandages so its in the open air and it dries. So.. advice?

>picture clearly related
>>
File: IMG_20170407_070126.jpg (3MB, 2976x3968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170407_070126.jpg
3MB, 2976x3968px
Heres another few of what it looks like.
>>
>>18204635
Have you put peroxide on it that would help take away any infection Neosporin would also help lots too
>>
>>18204635
>>18204636
It doesn't look that bad. Just keep it clean and ventilated like you've been doing. Also, did you win?
>>
>>18204642
Ive only used spray powder antibiotic VIOPLEX-T and liquid disenfectant octenisept. Aside from simply keeping it clean as well. Ice packages too, since it was really swollen the first day, the swelling is gone now though.

Do you think its infected now? Should i worry?
>>
>>18204647
Much appreciated, and yeah i did.
>>
The idea that having wounds in the open heals them faster is a myth. Put bandages on it and change them daily.
>>
>>18204635
No i would be too worried its looks clean can we get the fight storie?
>>
"When your wound is exposed to the open air, scabs will grow faster. Thus, keeping your wound moist under sterilized bandage will provide better chances for the new cells to promote faster healing process."
>>
>>18204655
Oh, ill take your word on it, thanks i guess.
>>
apply some ointment, bandages, change daily. you'll be fine.

be sure to tell some chick that you clocked some guy in the face and show her the scars before you heal though.
>>
>>18204656
I was at a celebration kind of thing with my class, we were all very drunk. Since we werent the only ones at the location there we got mixed with other people pretty quick. Said people didnt like us being there, one douche got into a pushing match with my friend and i stopped them which didnt go too well. He grabbed my hoodie and pulled me back over a bench but i got up pretty quick. We threw a few punches in a pretty fair fight.

At one point he got a really good punch on me to which i responded by "hugging" him, lifting him up by his knees (if that makes and sense) and tackling him to the ground, after which i hit him repeteadly earning most of the wounds on my knuckles. And thats about it for the fight story since i got pulled off of him.
>>
>>18204671
Lmao sure man, thanks.
>>
>>18204687
Good show m8, you earned your scars
>>
>>18204687
Your knuckles will definitely have scars, but at least now you have a great story to tell bitches.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.