[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats wrong with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

okay i know, i know, its not normal to kill animals. so yes, something is wrong with me. however i get a lot of enjoyment out of torturing guinea pigs. sometimes i let them live with a broken leg for days before braining them it to death.

whats wrong with me? i can provide more info if you someone wants it, but in short, im 25, only just started killing them a few years ago, and am anti social to the fullest extent, never had friends or family in my life before.
>>
You lack a real beating. Maybe if someone breaks your leg and locks you up for a few days it will teach you.
>>
...why? Because you wish to see what the pain is to loose someone... because you never had anyone to loose? But you don't need to do that, you can just let them be, and you can talk to people, or not, you can just be you, and if you are, then you will meet people... forcing it will only make things worse.
>>
>>18204620
so you're saying that if I had my legs broken I would then have nothing wrong? i don't know about that man, I think if someone tried to break my legs it would wind up to be a fight to the death. every time I leave my house I am so tense and anxious, I am just waiting for someone to start something with me so I can randomly beat them within an inch of their life and get committed. then i would have nothing to worry about desu.

>>18204622
i know what you're getting at, but no, i don't have grandiose thoughts of "no one has suffered such as i!" running through my head, half the time I don't even know why I do it, just bored, I guess?
>>
>>18204609
See a psychiatrist -- like, make the appointment today -- and stop fucking killing guinea pigs.
>>
Kill yourself, pussy.
>>
>>18204639
if i tell them what i do wont they call the police on me? i did see some bitch but she kept asking 'do you think you would do it again?' so i got scared and said it was all a bad joke i made up just to see her reaction
and this bitch was some schizophrenia doctor but i know i dont have that, i dont hear voices and think my dog is telling me to do something

>>18204648
why am i pussy?
>>
File: 1470609799194.gif (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1470609799194.gif
52KB, 625x626px
>>18204609

Extreme bait thread, retard edition.
>>
Yeah go see somebody about that anon. It isn't a good sign. Ultimately while the universe is indifferent to your actions, what you are doing is illegal and I can't imagine that you are nurturing anything positive about yourself by torturing helpless animals. Guinea pigs are lovely therapeutic animals who just want to have a nice time, they communicate in a bunch of different ways and are very expressive if you are open to listening, what you wrote makes me very sad because I've kept guinea pigs as pets for over 20 years now.

If I had to take a stab at why people do this it is because they lack control in their lives and seek an outlet for frustration so they feel they do have control. Most people wouldn't kill helpless animals though so it'll be tied in with having a lack of empathy or sympathy due to a personality disorder. They know that the repercussions of attacking people and being openly violent are potentially severe, so they work up to it in smaller steps with animals in private in order to gain confidence.

Like I can understand frustration. There are legitimate and socially acceptable ways to channel this if your personality demands it and you actually have some empathic ability, martial arts, extreme or physical sport or exercise, hunting, or if your personality is not suited to the external, gentle exercise, gardening, meditation, whatever. But it seems a very cowardly way to alleviate something you know you should be confronting by torturing the defenceless.
>>
>>18204658
No, she's not going to tell the police unless she has reason to suspect you're a danger to other PEOPLE. If she thinks you might molest, rape or kill somebody then yeah, she can breach doctor-patient confidentiality. That's something doctors take very seriously -- it is a major part of their professional ethics and is very rarely breached. She's not going to breach it over this.

See a psychiatrist and be honest with them this time. Tell them everything.

I'll say it again, your doctor is not going to get you in trouble with the police over a few fucking guinea pigs.
>>
>>18204609
Domination fetish at its zenith. The joy is in the feeling of power and exertion of it upon others. As a TV personality you are The Joker, and as a gamer you are a killer.

What does this mean? Well you'll have to find different ways to channel yourself, or find non-lethal, non-harmful ways of satisfying your addiction. You may want to also put yourself in the position of those things you killed. Not only was it a senseless kill, but a slow and agonizing one.

You should pick up small game hunting if that's your shtick. At least then your kill will feel deserved(and legal).
>>
>>18204609

Probably either parental issues or a severe inferiority complex, so you take it out on animals.

Or maybe you just like baiting on anonymous image boards
>>
>>18204609
Hope you die scum
>>
>>18204609
Well, I'm not an expert but you seem to be some sort of sociopath. You have no friends or family and either don't have any empathy or just plain don't care about inflicting pain on others. You are aware what you are doing is wrong and are scared of getting into trouble as you described by your visit to a psychiatrist. Get help OP.
>>
>>18204609
Fap to some fluffy abuse threads on /b/.

That's all I've got
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.