[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5674.jpg (64KB, 750x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5674.jpg
64KB, 750x700px
So over the past few months my "friends" have been going to parties and social events together with out me, I noticed this due to snapchat and Instagram. A few weeks in conversation I asked if I was annoying to one of my good "friends" and they said idk. what tf does that mean. I feel like I'm not wanted around I'm not fat or anything I keep to myself normally because I'm shit at social situations I pretend to be busy on my phone etc because I get nervous.

I try but I feel as if nobody wants to be around me

This is really the first I've talked about this plz help I don't want to seem like a little bitch irl asking c-c-can I go with you guys maybe sometime?
>>
>>18204343
Hey guys. Whatcha doing this weekend? Let's chill :)
>>
>>18204344
Tried just don't get responses
>>
Your friends are shit. If they were upset about you being quiet or keeping to yourself they'd tell you about it if they were good friends. Much like any shitty relationship, take it as a blessing and move on. Never allow yourself to feel like you're an inconvenience. As soon as you get that feeling, separate.
>>
>>18204368
Agreed. If they are too cowardly to tell you what's bothering them, what's the point of having them as friends? The people around us should help as a mirror, to point out our blind spots so we can self-correct. At least the ones who claim to love you should..
>>
>>18204383
They aren't cowardly I assure you, not OP but his friends sound like the type to call him a sad annoying faggot and laugh behind his back.
>>
>>18204349
Sounds like shit friends. Have you told them you feel like they're intentionally avoiding you/stringing you along because you guys don't hangout?
If they don't give you a good answer to that, or they flat out dismiss what you say (assuming you're adamant about what's bothering you) then they aren't your friends.
>>
>>18204343
I had friends like that in high school. I made the mistake of being a little bitch and trying to "get back" at them by wasting my time playing vidya and watching animu.
Get other friends who are good people, fuck those guys. Some people are selfish assholes, they're not even worth your time.
>>
I've been put in a situation just like yours. It starts with them hanging out with you less and then it evolves into them just talking crap about you behind your back. Just find some new friends. The longer they stay around your bubble, the more toxic it gets. Trust me.
>>
>>18204343
Don't worry too much about losing friends. They come and go. What's really important are your values and things you're passionate about.
I've lost an entire group of friends I've had since secondary school in one fell swoop because one decided to turn on me for not putting up with her emotional abuse. It hurt like hell, but you will find out there is so much more to life than these non-essentials.
>>
>>18204343
>I keep to myself normally because I'm shit at social situations I pretend to be busy on my phone
you don't think that might have something to do with you not being invited?

>A few weeks in conversation I asked if I was annoying to one of my good "friends" and they said idk.
is this really a yes or no type of question?
And why didn't you just say:
>"lately I feel like you haven't been inviting me out with the rest of you, is it because you think I don't like to go to parties?"
>>
>>18204460
>one decided to turn on me for not putting up with her emotional abuse
>her
there's your problem
>>
>>18204343
Are you ever the one who reaches out? Are you ever the one who says "Hey, why don't we all go to the new movie this weekend"?

If you never reach out to them they will get the idea that YOU don't like THEM and they will respect your privacy by not imposing on you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.