[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll be down south wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0176.jpg (199KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0176.jpg
199KB, 1080x1080px
I'll be in Southern California this week and I'm looking for some bars,clubs, and events to go to. What do you recommend?
>>
>>18204327

depends what you're into. any bar is about as bar like as the bars back home, depending on where you live. all major tourists stops are off the blvds, and theres always the beach bars
>>
>>18204335
Looking for karaoke dive bars or with local music scene
>>
where you go can depend a bit. but definitely go to the beaches. the beaches here are great if you want to go in or just walking around.
>>
>>18204341
Any beach in particular you're thinking of?
>>
File: IMG_0180.jpg (166KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.jpg
166KB, 960x1280px
Still seeking awesome suggestions so far gonna check out a flower field and Hong Kong's strip club maybe gaslight karaoke
>>
Advice has failed me
>>
>>18204523
advice always fails you
>>
>>18204561
Thanks Obama
>>
>>18204327
>gay bars
>gay clubs
>LGBTQ events
you could've just told us your gay without being so roundabout

>Southern California
>What do you recommend?
not getting robbed, for one
>>
>>18205065

But he did
> visiting California
> not gay

what did you think ?
>>
>>18205249
I had the naive hope that maybe he wasn't just another normie faggot, and actually would be slightly interested in visiting the Silicon Vally area
and taking pictures of the Google, Apple, Intel and AMD headquarters
But normies don't give a shit about the companies or technology that allows them to use all those social media apps that help them get laid or, you know, literally keep them connected to the rest of the world.
>>
>>18205455
So take pictures of buildings for five days? Even if I was really interested that would be a day tops, thanks for the suggestion tho!
>>
>>18205889
only take pictures?
you lack imagination
actually try to walk into the building, as long as entry doesn't require an ID or passcard or something
if they do ask someone if you can come inside and take a tour, or bullshit them and say you're here for an interview
and do this with the rest of the buildings too
rent one of those utility jumpsuits, and just buy a shitload of toothpicks and them just start sticking them into the ground at some random place, possibly frequented by the public, and just say "doing soil pH tests" and see who long it takes for them to actually catch on
>>
>>18206592
>walk in
>fake identity
>put toothpicks all over the ground
>repeat for a week
>????
>profit
>>
>>18206817
it's a story that could get you laid
>>
>>18207365
bump
>>
File: IMG_7630.jpg (828KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7630.jpg
828KB, 1280x960px
>>18204327
If you are interested in getting pussy, try going to bars around Venice beach

It worked for me
>>
>>18204327
You like punk rock? Subhumans are playing tomorrow night, be there and I'll buy you a beer and throw you into the mosh pit, pussy.

There are also some good weekly goth clubs. Warlok is on Tuesday, Malediction Society on Friday, Bar Sinister on Saturday. I could find you a metal show, too.

Tourist-y bars on the Westside are around Venice Beach, and Third street promenade. Hollywood is cool if you're more into the city. Bars everywhere.

Less tourist-y places could be the Sunset Strip in West hollywood, where a bunch of smaller music venues and clubs are, and lots of small bars to service the area, but it's not the tourist hotspot that Hollywood is. Rainbow bar and grill is where Lemmy from motorhead used to drink. Downtown LA has really been improving in the last few years too. The Edison in downtown LA is really fucking cool, it's like a renovated powerplant and has a steampunk vibe. Hipster dives can be found in Silverlake or Echo Park.
>>
>>18208549
Oh West Hollywood is also the gay part of LA, so if you aren't interested in that scene just go to the places along sunset blvd only. If you ARE gay, santa monica blvd thorough west hollywood is poppin af fr fr tho
>>
>>18204327
Come to the IE and do a mass shooting. Things are so stale here.
>>18205455
>>18206592
Also your a faggot.
>>
>>18208566
HESPERIA
E
S
P
E
R
I
A
>>
>>18208584
Where the fuck even is that? And no I'm in riverside which is, was, and always will be a shit.
>>
>>18208549
>You like punk rock?
no one likes punk rock you fucking 12 year old. also did not read rest of post and hopefully op is wise enough to do likewise
>>
>>18208549
Award for most helpful reply so far, thanks bro!
>>
>>18208566
>Also your a faggot.
r-rude
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.