[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is a little?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Recently my girlfriend has been acting kind of strange. Sometimes she'll say she's "Going into little space" and I'm pretty confused. We're both adults but whenever she's a "little" she acts like a toddler and calls me momma. I've been going along with it because I don't want her to feel bad.
>>
break up with autism asap
>>
Strongly encourage her to seek therapy
>>
You must be 18 to post on 4chan.

Anyway, Daddy/little girl relationships are a kind of BDSM thing where the 'little' is submissive and childlike while the 'daddy' is mature and dominant, but generally in a gentle way.

I've never heard of it being in a lesbian relationship though (I assume because you said 'momma'). Honestly you should discuss kinks in a relationship before starting them.
>>
Okay wow. First of all we are both female and this is a lesbian relationship so yes you are correct. I recently turned 18 so I am of age.
I'm surprised because we haven't discussed and kinks before because we've never done anything sexual AND she only recently learned what a kink is.
>>
>>18204292
How old is she? I find it hard to believe that your average teenager (and I'm 18, like you) doesn't know about kinks.
>>
>>18204273
This
>>
She's 17 turning 18 in a few weeks. She's super innocent and her parents are super over protective so she doesn't know what these things are. Our mutual friend had to explain what some words like prostitute and kink were to her.
>>
>>18204292
Just because she only recently learned what a kink is doesn't mean she's never had them. She just didn't know what it was called.
>>
Well she's only recently started doing this. She also says that kinks are weird and she doesn't like them. I'm honestly really confused.
>>
>>18204313
This anon had it right >>18204273
>>
>the mentally ill act strange
huh. really sunders the synapses
>>
>we're both adults
>she's 17 and you're 18

neither of you are adults
>>
>>18204309
How'd she know it was called little space then?
>>
I am just going to assume she has a split personality and one of them is a 6 year old.

But if you want an actual answer then talk to a qualified therapist.
>>
>>18204706
She has google im assuming. How old is this girl?
>>
Jesus, people. Look, this is a well-known kink, and people don't generally need to seek therapy for their kinks, so the "get her to a therapist" advice is way off the mark.

Don't jump any guns. Just sit down and talk to her. Like, "Okay, so ... what's up with this little stuff lately? Where did you read about it, what does it mean to you, and what are you hoping for from me?" Don't be judgmental but do communicate your own wants/needs/boundaries too, i.e. never pull this shit in public. If the whole thing creeps you out and you don't want to participate at all then you can say that too, just be reasonably civil about it.
>>
This guy is right >>18204729
You have to talk to her, know a little bit more before assuming she is mentally ill.
......But assuming she does have a problem, her language is really something to worry about.
All in all seek a therapist, everyone at 17 must know at least a little about sexuallity. I've met girls with overprotective parents before, like reaaaly protective and the girl still knew about sexual stuff, she just had a kind of aversion to it.
>>
>>18204292
>>18204313
>she only recently learned what a kink is
And so she's really overdoing it. Just help her understand that it's possible to enjoy a certain relationship/sexual dynamic without labeling it, obsessing over it, and bringing it outside the bedroom.

You know how some gay people make a really big deal about "coming out" when they're first discovering their sexuality, they make it a big part of their "identity" for a while, and then they grow up and settle down a bit and learn to just be themselves. This is basically the same thing, but on a smaller scale
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.