[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I prefer tall girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2047.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2047.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
When I'm 5'3
>>
Because nearly all girls are taller than you.
>>
>>18204250
Because tall girls are superior
>>
>>18204301
I always see men talk about how much they like petite women. So it was nice to read this!
>>
>>18204355
They have a domination fetish stemming from their own insecurities. If someone is taller than them they feel inferior and confrontational. They can't act that way with women so they direct themselves to engage only petite women.

Though being able to toss around a cute 5'4 brunette and have her squirm around in protest is pretty exciting.(as long as it's consensual)
>>
>>18204355
only dicklets want a child and her tiny vagoo
>>
>>18204250
dude every fucking girl on the planet is taller than you.

even if you were gay you'd have to prefer tall people.
>>
File: 18yl7miiwdtwhjpg.jpg (52KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18yl7miiwdtwhjpg.jpg
52KB, 800x450px
>tfw my crush lives so far away
>tfw she's taller

My heart hurts at this very moment.
>>
>>18204250
mommy fetish idk

hypermanlets are better off gay desu
>>
>>18204565
Not really. Not OP but the last couple girls I went out with were barely five feet tall.
>>
>>18204250

A preference is a preference. It doesn't really need a reason.
Maybe your genes are seeking to improve themselves in a way.
>>
File: ico.jpg (62KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
ico.jpg
62KB, 350x291px
The spirit knows no height, no form. Compatibility is all.
>>
>>18204367
m8 I manhandle men for the kek. I'm used to people being taller than me, but not stronger.

The only thing keeping me from sweeping the cutest tall girl I see off her feet and cradling her is that Idk 110% if she wants that. So I'll talk to her like a gotdang human first.
>>
>>18204250
regression toward the mean
>>
I'm 6'0 and basically the only guy in uni who prefers tall girl, too. Like 5'9 - 6'0.

We are outliers.
>>
File: IMG_2065.jpg (54KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2065.jpg
54KB, 477x477px
>>18205877
Chasing skyscrapers.
>>
>>18205853
This actually makes the most sense.
>>
How do I meet tall girls?
>>
>>18206245
The same way you meet short girls.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
TFW I will probably never have a girl who's taller than me
>>
>>18204278
This. 5'3" as a man puts you at the average height of a woman to a few inches shorter depending on where you live. I guess OP should be happy to be attracted to taller women, the odds are in your favor OP.
>>
File: CpbtgSjWYAE_jWF.jpg large.jpg (54KB, 750x526px) Image search: [Google]
CpbtgSjWYAE_jWF.jpg large.jpg
54KB, 750x526px
Got drooled on by potato-tier material while studying obsolete subjects after high school. Lost all motivation after that and returned to studying original dream to git gud at 3D animation and multiplayer game programming. Occasionally working for broke people until they go out of business.
>>
tall girls are cute
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.