[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here here make money off youtube? What kind of content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1485229577556.jpg (86KB, 780x958px) Image search: [Google]
1485229577556.jpg
86KB, 780x958px
Anyone here here make money off youtube? What kind of content do you make and how'd you go about doing it?
>>
>making money off YouTube
The ship has sailed on this. Unless you're a beloved Buzzfeed employee who has started their personal channel, you're not going to be successful.
>>
>>18204189
I'm not interested in being overly successful or some retarded youtuber. Just to make a bit of extra money.
>>
>>18204180
Get a job you lazy faggot, no one wants to hear you mumble to yourself about politics
>>
>>18204283
Here's your (You).
>>
>>18204213
You're not going to be able to make 'a bit of extra money.' YouTube is something that you have to put 110% into to make any money whatsoever from.
>>
>>18204213
I don't think you understand the political and corporate shit going on with YouTube right now, especially as it stands with content creators.

Because you are oblivious to the demonetization and advertiser fiasco, it further proves this is not an avenue of addition income you should seek.
>>
>>18204346
This is part of why I made this thread, I'm not going to go in without knowing what's happening. You want to give more information aside from just "hurr durr you're oblivious".
>>
>>18204358
Why don't you elaborate, you made the thread? What do you want to do on YouTube. "Make videos" isn't good enough.

Politics? Food? Travel? Tutorial? Product testing? Media review? Makeup? Animation? Shitposting?
>>
>>18204407
/out/ related videos
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.