[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I want to know why women dont have boundries with each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8

File: o-TEENS-HOLDING-HANDS-facebook.jpg (570KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-TEENS-HOLDING-HANDS-facebook.jpg
570KB, 2000x1000px
Ok so I want to know why women dont have boundries with each other like guys do? Here is a whole list so you can see what I am talking about...

>They hold hands
>practice kissing
>cuddling together
>cry together
>share food drinks and smoke together
>bathe and shower together
>dress together
>go pee in ladies room together
>share secrets that they would never even tell their own boyfriends/husbands!

Why do women have this intimacy but NOT dudes?
>>
OP, great news. There are TONS of dudes out there that would love to share this intimacy with you. You can meet a lot of them on Grindr.
>>
>>18203898
Because women would call them "gay"
>>
Most dudes are disgusting hairy pieces of shit that are consequently disgusted by each other

If they took care of their looks to the same extent as women there would be no problem.
>>
>>18203908
Not gay just want to share this level of closeness with my sister and her friends.
>>
What are you talking about OP me and my friends urinate in the womens bathrooms together all the time.
>>
>>18203898
The simplest answer is that women aren't directly competing with each other
Men are
>>
>>18203898
> practice kissing

Yeah ok that's the one thing on your list that girls don't do with eachother. If one of my gal pals told me she wanted to practice kissing that would be wierd AF.

It's normal to want to be physically close to people that you care about. It helps create a bond. The only reason why girls do it and guys don't is because there is more of a stigma around guys doing it.
That being said, I know guys who do appropriately "intimate stuff"

I have guy friends that play wrestle and shower in the gym. Girls arnt like all over eachother in the gym, it's just not a big deal to be naked next to eachother. Same as dudes
>>
Forget your list, I'm a guy and I've never had a close guy friend even. Not even one I like hanging out with. They're all gross.
>>
>>18203938
>I've never had a close guy friend even
How sad
>>
>>18203958
It's ok I have a girl friend who's going to a strip club with me instead next weekend

If I had something to learn from other guys it'd be okay but unfortunately I'm the most educated and highest-earning person I know. May as well just make friends that are at least kind of cute.
>>
>>18203976
You're totally wrong, buddy

Having male friends is one of the things that make men sane

Like going to work out with a buddy and shooting the shit about life is what everything is about

You need male friends
There is no taint at all about attraction

Just you and a friend. Doing shit
Being friends

Get a workout buddy
>>
>>18203987
I work out with my wife tho
>>
>>18203994
That's fine
At least she's fit

But you need a man in your life
Haha gaaaay
Whatever

Have a best friend. A man, who you can tlak shit about
Men need brothers
>>
File: 1480408015396.gif (417KB, 200x134px) Image search: [Google]
1480408015396.gif
417KB, 200x134px
>>18203898

Masculinity is a far less fluid, far more vulnerable concept than femininity is. Since being gay is often viewed as a detriment to masculinity, most young boys grow up with this idea of stoic heterosexuality that interprets being emotionally vulnerable or physically affectionate as weakness.

So, as a by-product of our conditioning, we try our best to appear as unemotional, unaffectionate and tough around other males as much as possible not only for the sake of attracting a mate but to establish ourselves as superior to the other males around us.

Women are expected to have these softer, more vulnerable traits so it isn't frowned upon when women share these intimate moments together, not to mention the fact that if women tried expressing the emotionally vulnerability, affection or physical playfulness that comes naturally to them with male friends everyone (especially kids on this board) would call her a whore.

Also, girls don't practice kissing each other. You've been watching too many movies.
>>
Girls don't practice kissing with each other. That's just a figment of your masturbation. Sorry to burst your bubble. It's okay if you anons want to keep believing that but it's not true.
>>
>>18203898

...what?
>>
>>18204024

Yeah, don't men pee in the same room too? What are you on about OP?
>>
>>18204024
He's talking about same stall
>>
>>18204035

>He's talking about same stall

Oh ok. Yeah, that doesn't happen.
>>
>>18204036
I heard a girl saying they do that
>>
>>18203898
>They hold hands
No
>practice kissing
The fuck?
>cuddling together
I don't, but maybe some do?
>cry together
Yeah why not?
Men don't?
No?
>dress together
I don't
We go to the bathroom in groups to keep talking, check hair, make up, etc. We don't pee in the same stall if that's what you're saying.
I don't
>>
>>18203912
But then humanity would die out because men would all fuck each other instead of putting up with women.
>>
>>18204074
It isn't dying out when chicks do that with each other
>>
File: IMG_0835.png (137KB, 600x657px)
IMG_0835.png
137KB, 600x657px
>>18203898
Maybe a bad example but in west africa men like to hold hands and snuggle
>>
>holding hands
>practice kissing
>cuddling
>bathing

I've never done any of these things with my female friends. What the fuck kind of crazy town are you from?
>>
>>18204012
>masculinity is a fragile concept

It is but I've always wondered about the relationship between homoeroticism and violence, like in the super masculine worlds of the military and sport, they seem to do a lot of gay ass shit.
>>
>>18204107
Because of marijuana it turns guys into fags
>>
>>18204092
In East Asia it's apparently common for men to hold hands if they're friends too.
>>
>>18204130
Err...insightful but I was hoping something a little more deeper than that.
>>
>>18204107
>relationship between homoeroticism and violence

More of the former = less of the latter. You cannot compare people inside institutions with people outside of them, there's a conditioning that sets them apart.

Hysterical men are reactive assholes. If you give them less reasons to be hysterical, like not being afraid of "gay", they're quite amenable.
>>
Girls are just physical creatures-hugging etc. is really common. Also, female sexuality is very fluid, and the 'practice' can sometimes evolve into genuine feeling.

Me aren't as cuddly in relationships either- snuggling tends to lead to sex with the man being the instigator, whereas girls do genuinely like the cuddles.

Also, I've never bathed or practiced kissing with any of my female friends. Where did you get that from?
>>
Also, people like

>>18204130
>>18203976
>>18203912
>>18203926

bought into a gender ideology that was established in the 19th century. What they deem as masculine and feminine was coined by moralists trying to fight the "degeneracy of nonprocreative sex", which they called heterosexualism.
>>
I've seen guys who won't even sit next to their friends on public transport unless there aren't any other seats.
>>
this isn't a man thing it's a culture thing

leave america and your eyes will be opened
>>
>>18203898
males don't get along because of the dominance instinct . females have hypergamous instinct which causes no interference when forming friendships. also the culture has change and males are consider gay if they are too close with a male friend. The culture has made males very vulnerable to isolation because males can't get emotional support from a close male or from a female because of the hypergamous instinct. if you show weakness around a female her hypergamous nature will kick in and leave you.
>>
>>18203926
women have no completion and no evolutionary pressure because males are thirsty as fuck. male sex drive is way stronger then female sex drive.
>>
>>18203909

pretty much this. men too, but the trend really comes from women. women have always been the more insecure sex, the fact that make up exists pretty much proves this.

so when men seek intimacy with each other, women mock them for it, and the trend started that way.
>>
>>18203976

>doesn't know any men
>'IM THE MOST EDUCATED AND HIGHEST EARNING PERSON I KNOW'

thats not saying much then
>>
>>18204012

whats worse is that pretty much all men acknowledge this, basically proving that we all WANT more affection and intimacy but dont go for it, we never deny that the need exists, but just explain why we dont pursue it.
>>
>>18204029

women can say 'i need to go to the bathroom, Anonette, can you come with me?'

its normal for htem to all go at the same time and talk and such while doing it and fixing their make up and what not.

any two men go to the bathroom at the same time and the gay jokes come out unfortunately, let alone if someone specifically asked another man to join em
>>
>>18204018
That's what my girlfriend told me too! Like, down to the letter.

BUT I KNOW YOU'RE BOTH LYING.
>>
>>18204304

>men have way higher sex drive

Are you sure about that? Women are shamed for being a whore if they admit to liking sex.
>>
>>18203908

fpbp
>>
>>18204103
That's pretty much in any city in USA
>>
>>18204413
I'm a girl in the USA, no one does this. Wtf?

Lol at guys saying girls don't compete with one another. Being a girl means competition from the moment you wake up until you go to sleep, it's just not in a arm wrestling, chest beating way.
>>
>>18203898
>cry together
>dress together
>go pee together
>share secrets that they would never even tell their own SO!
I'm a guy and I do this with guys. AND I'm not gay or mistaken for one. Try camping with people.
>>
It's a gender construct of our society and culture. Men have to be strong, so you can't be too emotional. This also means you can't touch your male peers without basically be called a faggot.
Some girls can and do hold hands and cuddle, despite what the femautists here say, and they do because no one would judge them for it.
It's this deeply rooted insecurity in males, the costant fear of being labeled gay, that prevents these thongs from happening between them.
It really is internalized homophobia. I find it amazing that some try to give other explanations over this one, all for the sake of not admitting that they, too, would appreciate the emotional support that the physical contact brings.

Honestly, when I finally came out as gay, I felt a huge burden disappear from my stomach. I could actually act without trying my best to look masculine all the time. Its not like I wanted or do act like a queer. Just that I didn't have to impress anyone anymore, or more specifically, I didn't care if someone would call me a faggot.
Can the insecure straight male say that they don't care if other males think they are gay? I don't think so.

I hope this helped.
>>
>>18204461
Lol, faggot
>>
>>18203898
>They hold hands
I actually didnt until I met what would then become one of my best friends. She was from Hong Kong and the first time she reached for my arm I jerked away by instinct confused. Bad move, her little eyes welled up and she actually started crying right there on campus. Not hysterically or anything, just quickly put on sunglasses and tried to hide her tears.
I had no idea then just how normal it apparently was in Asian countries and how rude it was to avoid contact..after that, we held hands or linked arms together daily and it was the sweetest and most loving feeling. I miss that, the innocence of it. I wish it were more common in America
>practice kissing
Ok, nowhere have I ever seen two girls do that
>cuddling together
Normal
>cry together
Very normal
NOT normal, just dont. Maybe some can but overall dont
Not many American women do that. Havent done that since...jr high
>dress together
Normal
Normal
Normal

I dont know why men dont other than it probably doesnt look very manly to each other. I'd think its very very cute if they did though!
>>
>>18203987
Most of my friends are women and when I talk about shit it's with one of them. I usually just play videogames or fuck around with them and have fun, usually nothing serious.

There is no taint at all about attraction in most of these relationships.
>>
File: 1488071897054.jpg (78KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
1488071897054.jpg
78KB, 960x948px
>>18204454

>cry together

>I'm a guy and I do this with guys.

Is your favorite ice cream flavor smagma or dick?
>>
File: 1.png (126KB, 374x237px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
126KB, 374x237px
>>18204530
My tiers are made of water
>>
>>18204530
Obviously, it's neither. I love the taste of finely crafted jizz, thank you.

Not the backally shit ChrisChan makes, I mean fine, salty-yet-sweet, thick cum loads.
>>
intimacy is inherently feminine. sharing, nurturing, cuddling, all feminine

and even if it seems a little gay, a little gay is how most women (stat confirmed) are and it's accepted

although i've heard about certain parts of asia, men can be like this with each other but that's hearsay
>>
>>18204576
How is it gay if it's with women?
>>
>>18204328
>acknowledge this, basically proving that we all WANT more affection and intimacy
I acknowledge the obvious social conditioning, because it's right there in plain sight, but I'm a huge introvert and I don't specifically want affection or intimacy.
>>
>>18204442
Wow, it must be very hard to be a woman.
>>
>>18204331
>ayy, dude. I gotta piss. Shappa me quickly.
>>
>>18203912
Oh look it's the man hating lesbian
>>
>>18203926
What a load of horseshit kys
>>
>>18204454
You're gay or girl.
>>
If you're a guy and cry for bullshit in the first place, hormon therapy might be for you.
>>
File: 1481294081350.jpg (5KB, 177x247px) Image search: [Google]
1481294081350.jpg
5KB, 177x247px
>>18204576
>intimacy
>sharing
>cuddling
>Inherently female
>>
>>18203898
Because men don't have any emotional needs for any of that
If anythingem have an emotional need to do the opposite, to be independent and strong
Whenever a woman is forced into some kind of issolation they break because women have a psychological need for society that most men don't, just look at diogenes and you will understand that a man defines himself and then defines society
For a woman it's the other way around
>>
>>18204839
That was beautifuly put.
>>
>>18204304
>>18203898

Not really, im guy, but im gay. And i share this kind of affection with woman all the time, they cry on me, get changed in front of me, and talk about wanting sex.

Much like men are shamed for showing emotion, woman are shamed for being "sluts" so they simply don't show it, and try to hide it.

Simply really
>>
>>18204323
This. You called that anon out.
>>
>>18203898
>They hold hands
Not without a major reason, but what's wrong with it?
>practice kissing
w-what? Life isn't an anime, I know no woman who has done this. I've never done it either and if a friend suggested this, I'd think they're lesbian.
>cuddling together
Same, doesn't happen.
>cry together
...What? Some girls do, but most don't. I've seen it happen only with drunk girls.
...kinda? usually you ask can you have a taste and that's the extent.
REAL LIFE IS NOT AN ANIME. THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN.
>dress together
Not naked, change shirts or pants. That's how far it foes.
When out drinking and the line is insane + super drunk, otherwise not.
I doubt, never done this.
>>
>>18204331

>women can say 'i need to go to the bathroom, Anonette, can you come with me?'

I've never heard any female over the age of 16 do this. Are you 16? That would really explain a lot of your strange theories about female bonding.
>>
>>18204842
Beautiful, but full of shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imkVLmvwiuw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j1XQoAwG2I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSV5KJqSlFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWt2fCt8C1o

Now don't have because Im drunk and forgot hich video its in, but humans do NOT work in isolation, man or woman.

The reality is that men could do this in certain cultures, but constraints on 'how to be a man' or 'man up' have stopped it, along with homophobia.

In fact, lesbianism, that is homosexuality among women, has never been illegal. It has only been illegal for men. It has only been punishable by death for men.

We have huge pressures on us to perform solitariness.

In fact, women as a class/group reinforce this by shaming men. They used to shame men as fags or being gay for not liking them. They'll shame them as neckbeard virgins. They're repulsed by neediness in a man and they vagina goes drier than a desert.

All this adds up to a huge cultural pressure on males to NOT do that shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3XYHPAwBzE

mate competition is what drives male behavior, and at the end of the day it is females that are the selectors. Its why about 50% of men die without having children, and 20% die without having sex.
>>
>>18205039
Yea, its not that common after highschool.

Sometimes i get asked to go if its a big party, or we are hanging out in town and we have to walk down an ally. but that's understandable because its for protection.

Im also a guy.

Do girls really feel that unsafe anon? every time i get asked to walk with them it kind of shocks me.
>>
>>18204178
I hope you get hit by a car.

>>18204165
Interesting.
I vaguely remember that news item that appeared during the iraq war where videos leaked of some sort of hazing ritual where they fight wearing only a helmet and nothing else. I remember thinking that's kind of gay, but I'm sure I would get curbstomped if I told them that.
>>
>>18205039
i still do this and im 20 - not every time but in a lot of situations i still do and so do my friends.
>>
>>18203926
This
When you are the prize, you can do as you please, even if no one wants you
>>
>>18204442
It's just a spiteful, make derogatory comments and pointless accusations type of way. Maybe you don't understand what competition is or how it relates to the subject of human companionship.

When guys say women don't compete, it should be finished with "for a partner", which is entirely true. Not "the" partner or the same partner, ANY FUCKING PARTNER.

Get this into your heads before spouting your nonsense; girls are the prize, not the player. When the rules change to "chicks have to be educated, well mannered, occupied AND have personal transportation if they want a date", then we can talk like there's a real fight on both sides.
>>
>>18205309
>Get this into your heads before spouting your nonsense; girls are the prize, not the player

Lol. You think it be but it dont.
>>
>>18205309
>I'm gay
>>
>>18204167
Because girls do lesbian shit all the time together. They even suck off the same guy together and cum kiss/swap.
>>
Girls are more social by nature.
That's why women are more prone to chose socially based careers like being nurses and social care takers, while men usually prefer to be heavy weight lifters and firemen.
>>
>>18205620
Firemen aren't social?
>>
>>18205687
They're risk takers. The relationships they make are based on being casual or long term knowing the person since they have been kids. They can't afford to have much more than this going on because tomorrow might be their last day standing.
Men usually are more risk-takers. And men also usually prefer heavy weight lifting more than women.
>>
>>18205700
women are also more likely to be conservative trump supporters
>>
>>18206054
I don't know about that honestly.
>>
>>18203898
You dont hold hands and kiss your bros? :)
>>
>>18203898
Because they're faggots.
>>
>>18206120
No because that would be gay. Like I said I want to be able to do it with my sister and her female friends.
>>
>>18207087
That's incest buddy
>>
>>18206568
Are they really if they still will fuck men? Aren't we talking about straight women here?
>>
File: 1398384367462.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1398384367462.gif
301KB, 350x464px
I've noticed this with my sister in the past, picture of her and her friends doing all sorts of lewd stuff. I find it strange myself as a girl.
Now I think the answer is something about Women who are still looking her their male partners is that they are still venerable. They stick together because it makes them feel safe like they would would a man?
also this >>18204012
>>
Because it's "unmanly" and "gay" to do anything even remotely soft towards another man. Because the absolute best way to prove that you're 100% manly is to be afraid about how your manliness is perceived every second of your life.

Yeah, it's fucked. Men are far too simple and primal for such closeness.
>>
>>18203987
Stop fucking projecting. Not everyone wants a workout buddy. I enjoy smoking weed with my male friends
>>
>>18204092
>>18204159
People in this thread keep coming up with all these biological reasons when really it's just a cultural thing like these guys said. I mean it's true that men don't want to appear unmasculine, but the idea of what is and isn't masculine is culturally constructed and differs quite a lot from place to place.
>>
If you're a GUY and you want to be friends with me you better look nice when you show up to meet up
>>
>>18203909

simple, when girls are on eachother guys are turned on. when guys are on eachother girls are turned off. Why? probably has something to do with controlling the other gender sexually.
>>
>>18209193
Or maybe women are afraid to admit homo sex is a turn on for feer of being called a hore?
>>
The answer to your question is American masculinity.
Compare Southern Europe for example, where it's completely expected for men to be interested in fashionable clothes, cologne/perfume, and to be physically affectionate with each other.

Girls don't practice kissing though, what the fuck? Never ever heard of that happening.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.