[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: delet-this-turkish.jpg (97KB, 1080x682px) Image search: [Google]
delet-this-turkish.jpg
97KB, 1080x682px
Hey anons I have a kind of problem

>Have a girlfriend
>6 years relationship
>Don't care so much for her
>Still committed because we get along fine
>I like the sex and physical contact
>Meet a girl
>Online shit
>I enjoy her greatly, our convos are bliss, I like her a lot
>I feel like I'm being unfair to my gf
>Thinking of speaking my mind

Should I?... How of an asshole am I?
>>
You date people cause you love them, stick with them because you like who they are and want them around. If you are breaking up because of the lack of love and have considered it this far, then how much do you enjoy whats specific to her that you wont get with the new girl?
>>
>>18203807

>online shit

You're breaking up because you're bored, because a relationship means you have to deal with the good and the bad.

The new girl seems interesting because you only get to deal with the easy stuff. You're not there for the day to day normalcy, just whenever you want to reach out to each other.

And if you got with this online girl, it'd be the same thing all over again - be happy for a while, get bored, start looking for someone else to liven things up, the cycle repeats.

Do whatever you're going to do anyway because you aren't going to listen to advice or pay attention, you're just here to have someone tell you "you should break up with your girlfriend."

So go ahead, do it. Cheat on her, then break up with her, then hurt the next girl you're with, and continue to be part of the cycle of people hurting each other and fucking each other up so that the next person who comes along has to work that much harder to make things right.
>>
>>18203822
Specific? Well she lives nearby, the new girl is mainly an online thing but made me realize that I really don't care so much for my irl gf if I prefer to talk constantly with someone else.

I've always had the feeling that my gf is more like a friend with benefits than a gf, desu.
We don't talk so much, I don't get so engaged in conversation with her, she's always doing her things and I my own.
>>
>>18203866
I'm aware of the fact that she's something new to me and I like the attention, something I don't get from my gf and even if I try to be more interested and get more in contact I just can't.
>>
>>18203896

>can't

Why? If you don't get attention from your girlfriend, why are you with her?
>>
>>18203913
Routine? Already used to each other? We don't live together though
>>
>>18203928

So because you're comfortable enough to not change, but yet you still want to complain. Okay. Makes sense.

>no it doesn't
>>
>>18203943
Sometimes it happens. I've been confused, and began thinking of talking to my gf about that, online girl or not, but she has a major clue that I shouldn't be okay with this.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.