[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find a qt3.14 gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: chess-square_0_0.jpg (34KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
chess-square_0_0.jpg
34KB, 310x310px
>be me, mid-20s guy in good paying STEM career, live alone
>had previous relationships, been lonely over 6 months now.
>spend most (20+hrs/week) of my time with pic related at coffee shops and tournaments
>5'9" 170lbs don't look overweight, good hair, good hygiene, presentable clothes, I think I look nice
>have friends only related towards pic related hobby
>I have a physical exercise hobby but it's a solo thing not at the gym

I don't know how to meet nice women. Got on OKC, got on POF. Met a girl on POF but she was legit crazy seeing a therapist. Most women are fake bisexual online, sexual degenerates, wannabe artists without realistic ambitions, few are like me.

I think I need some /adv/ice on how to accelerate the dating process, I want to find smart scifi/anime/tech/reddit/similar girls.
>>
File: Chessu no otoko.jpg (609KB, 1722x984px) Image search: [Google]
Chessu no otoko.jpg
609KB, 1722x984px
>>18203620
>It's a chess picture for the OP
Fine, you have my attention

>I want to find smart scifi/anime/tech/reddit/similar girls
The library
The local tech-plaza
A local drawing school (I guess you could call it that way)
E3

Hang around those places and make your pick
>>
>>18203620
>5'9 170 lbs

you should start putting a little more effort into that hobby of yours
>>
>>18204652
Seems fat yea but could be built more like a bear and just be stocky. If he has moobs and a gut than I agree with you
>>
>>18203620
Go to a street workout park. Wait for a chick to appear.
Done.
>>
File: 1482811630204.jpg (286KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482811630204.jpg
286KB, 1600x1200px
>>18203620

>Most women are fake bisexual online, sexual degenerates, wannabe artists without realistic ambitions, few are like me.

Perhaps ditching your shitty superiority complex would help. I hope you do know that a STEM degree, nice clothes, a haircut and a knack for chess is not an adequate substitute for a personality.

I hear from so many of you dudes on 4chan that describe this statistically perfect life complete with body stats, description of your wardrobe, nice car, nice house, popular haircut and exquisite hygiene but then as soon as you start talking about some of your ideals/values you sound like an absolute asshole. You spend so much time focusing on looking like a good boyfriend on paper that you forget to actually be a good person.

If you enter into every relationship with the preconceived notion that you are better than everyone you meet you're going to live a very sad life, OP. Not only are good women going to avoid you like the plague but the ones that aren't smart enough to immediately avoid you will just grow to resent you and leave you like the rest.

Seriously, all you have to do is stop being an asshole and you could really be a great catch.
>>
File: abandon2.gif (1MB, 224x178px) Image search: [Google]
abandon2.gif
1MB, 224x178px
>>18205070
>mfw do this
>mfw end up with talking to a few grills
>literally no interest or passion for anything productive
>can't cook, work shit jobs
>if anything, they read whatever best selling novel about love triangles
>literally listen to radio music
>only go traveling to beach resorts
>don't have basic knowledge of history, art, music, not to mention politics or any science
>over 25 yet still immature as shit, playing high-school level mind-games
>they just lie there in bed when you give it to 'em
normies: not even once
>>
>>18205116
Spot on, anon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.